DJ Victor Vargas and MC Jay Vegas

DJ Victor Vargas and MC Jay Vegas

Middletown , NY 10941 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cou...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even express how wonderful Victor and his brother Jay are. Not only are they the kindest people you could ever hope to meet, they are the BEST DJs I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I've been to numerous weddings they've done aside from my own and they have the dance floor packed non stop the entire time at every single one. They go above and beyond making sure your day is flawless. If you have the chance DEFINITELY book them for your event!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Janice
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vic and Jay’s reputation speaks for itself. They had the fun, entertaining, high energy personalities that my husband and I were looking for in a DJ/MC. We could not have been happier with their eager dispositions and the professionalism they showed us as we prepared for our big day. Vic was always there to answer any questions we had about our music selection, even helping us narrow down choices that reflected our relationship and the type of environment we were looking for at our venue. While Vic was dominating the turntables and owning the night, Jay absolutely killed it on the mic. He was every bit the showman and entertainer we could have hoped for. They both had the dance floor packed the entire night. Our friends and family still rave about how much fun they had at our wedding and how they have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed THE WHOLE TIME. Vic and Jay made our wedding day very memorable, not only for my husband and I, but for all of our guests as well. Vic and Jay deserve every bit of praise and more. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ/MC team that will rock your night make your wedding reception a night to remember.

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are few things that can make a break a wedding and a DJ and MC are certainly one of those. Jay and Victor made our wedding a memorable and unforgettable day not only for us but for all of our guests. We could not have asked for anything better. These guys traveled nearly 2 hours to our wedding on Long Island, no questions asked no added fees. They helped us with everything from our first dance music, to getting every single person on the dance floor, to giving us great advice on how to enjoy the day. The music was flawless. Jay really brings the party together with his creative introductions and his attentiveness. It is over 3 weeks later and people are still raving about the wedding and can honestly say it was because of them. My wife's cousin was recently engaged and they want to fly them out to San Diego for the wedding. That's saying a lot!! They are simply the best. If you have the opportunity to use them, i high recommend it. Book early! We nearly lost out! Victor and Jay, thank you for everything and I'm hoping we'll see you at some other weddings because our friends took a lot of business cards.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Kevan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best ever!!! Our guest were on the dance floor all night. Every entertaining!!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This brother team is amazing! They were recommended to us by another one of our wedding vendors and what an excellent recommendation! They created a great energy and vibe for our wedding reception. Everyone from young people to older people were on the dance floor for the majority of the night! We didn't specify many songs (with the exception of our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son), so we were nervous about not giving much direction. Well, we didn't have any reason to be nervous. The song selection was fantastic! In addition, they did a great job of managing the flow of the night, from wedding party introductions to cake cutting and everything in between. They were simply awesome to work with!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are the absolute best!!!!! More than a year later people still bring up how amazing our music was. These guys have a way of getting everyone up and having a good time. Their energy and excitement is infectious. They know how to read your crowd and play and perform for them. They were worth every penny. People will remember how much fun they have and your music sets the tone.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These brother are a great team. MC Jay Vegas makes your night perfect. He makes sure that you and your guest are having a great time and really enjoying themselves. Jay make sure that as the bride and groom your special day is prefect. He made sure that we statins hydrated because as soon as the music started me and my husband barley sat down to get dinner. The first time I heard them was at my sisters wedding and they did not miss a beat. There was no way that I couldn't have them at my wedding. And now my cousin is getting married and they are going with DJ Victor Vargas and MC Jay Vegas. They have become our family DJ and any wedding I have been to the did not have them as the entertainment was even close to being on the same level as my sisters and mine! If you want people to not stop talking about your wedding these are the guys you need there. People are still talking about the DJ from my sisters wedding two years ago and mine two months ago! They made our night unforgettable!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victor and Jay are great. We have known them for a long time since they have done various parties for my family but when it comes to weddings they are amazing. Always dressed to impress and add a great element of fun to the evening. They were so great people were leaving the other wedding at our venue and trying to get into mine. Jay and Victor make sure to go over everything before hand and were helpful with other things besides being a DJ. My bridesmaids couldn't find all of the bustle points on my dress so Jay helped my sisters find all of the loops. Jay went over all of the introductions with my husband and I before the reception began. If you really want to have a fantastic wedding with great music there is no other choice except Victor and Jay!!!!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Victor Vargas and MC Jay Vegas kept the party going from start to finish! Everyone was up and dancing and couldn't believe how fast our wedding came and went because they were having such a great time. They are very entertaining and listen to everything you are looking for!

• Wedding: 07/27/2012
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired them for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen and they were unbelievable. They were worth every penny my guest were so impressed with them they work great as a team. The kids were so impressed with my daughters DJ choice they have not stopped complimenting her choice and asking where they are from. The food and the music make a party and choosing them at your affair is definelty be the best choice in music you will make. Good luck and Thank you DJ Victor Vargas and Mc Jay Vargas and company

• Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This decision was positively the first and best decision that I made during the entire wedding planning process. A DJ can make or break your whole reception and these guys were AMAZING. They know a crowd in the first 5 seconds of the reception and they play that music accordingly. I had a very diverse (both in age and nationality) guest list and they pleased EVERYONE. The dance floor was ALWAYS packed and the whole DJ/MC combination was unrivaled. The chemistry that the MC has with the crowd (he is very interactive) and the perfect sense that the DJ had for the proper music was flawless. This would be the best decision for anyone looking to have their wedding be one of the best ever!

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted to find a DJ that would get people out of their seats. And this dynamic duo did just that. They offered music choices that where perfect at every point. Also, when I called at the last minute to share that I needed them their early to provide the music for me to walk down the aisle, they made it happen, for no extra charge. And this meant setting up outside, then running back inside. They were awesome. Since our wedding, my sister in law has used them for her wedding and I have seen them at a sweet sixteen and a graduation party. Everytime they are their the party is amazing. Even if they have to recruit help because of their busy schedule, the music is top notch.
I would highly recommend this DJ-MC combo.

• Wedding: 08/25/2007
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They say the most important aspects of a wedding are the food and the music, and you can not ask for a better team for music. The flow of the wedding was amazing, from the ceremony, through announcements, first dances, cake cutting, and more - these guys know what they are doing. I was totally able to let go and enjoy the night and dance with all of my guests. Victor and Jay were very chill and understanding and a total blast. The wedding was definitely a party my guests will never forget. It is a good thing I provided flip flops because no one was wearing heels at the end of the night! I didn't want it to end! They will bend over backward to make brides happy and are totally worth every (reasonably priced) penny! Do not hesitate to hire them!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met the Vargas brothers at a bridal show. I walked around the room and kept coming back to visit them. They gave off this energy like no other DJ that I had met that day and I knew I had found my DJ crew! They kept everyone entertained throughout the night and were very interactive. If I could give 10 stars I would. I recommend them to all of my friends that are getting married. You will not be disappointed! Thanks guys for making the dance floor come to life and keeping everyone involved!!!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victor Vargas and his brother were great! The music had everyone on dance floor and the lighting was great

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
845-222-1677
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment