DJ VALENTINA

DJ VALENTINA

Favorite
Cranston, RI
401.457.5873
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Valentina is awesome. She and her husband, James Anthony, are a great pair. They were laid-back, cool, and fun to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

DJ Valentina was absolutely incredible at my wedding. She kept everyone on the dance floor all night and everyone had a blast. She was extremely professional and followed all of my requests. My husband's family is Portuguese and she even made the announcements in English and Portuguese for our guests. Valentina was so sweet each time we met and made me feel very comfortable. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone for their events in the future!

Services Used: DJ

Valentina is great--she really wants to keep everyone up and dancing. We had so much fun, and I definitely used her for suggestions on things like entrance music.

(And, yes, I lost count of the number of people who asked how I got Rihanna as my dj ;-))

Services Used: DJ

Dj Valentina was phenomenal, everyone at our wedding was dancing all night long! She did a great job of really reading the crowd and playing the music that they wanted to dance to. She made sure to play our requested songs from our "must play" list we provided her. I still have so many of our guests telling us how awesome the DJ was and that they had a blast dancing all night. She was easy to talk to and helped us with any of our concerns and was also affordable compared to many other DJ's that were not nearly as good! Highly recommended!

Services Used: DJ

Words cannot express how grateful I am for the professional job DJ Valentina has done for our special day, from start to finish was perfect. When we first met with her she was very personable and instantly made us feel very comfortable. She took our suggestions and helped us with our music selection. From the start of our wedding day to the finish was both entertaining and professional, our guest were kept entertained and enjoyed every minute keeping them fully engaged at all times. Her music choices were right on point keeping our guests dancing until the very end. Every moment was perfect and flawless. We cannot thank her enough for keeping our day perfect not having to worry about our guests not being entertained. Perfect just perfect.
Again thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. Job Well done.
Karen & Vinny Roberts

kendra
12/31/2013

When we first started looking into DJ's for our wedding we knew that we needed someone special. We had a diverse group of guests ranging in different ethnicities and age. It was a New Years Eve wedding so we needed to make sure that our guests were entertained until the countdown. As soon as we met Valentina we both agreed that she was exactly who we needed. Throughout the planning process she was always there for questions and advice. A last minute detail was forgotten by us, and hours before the wedding she accommodated us by arriving earlier than expected to allow our officiate to use an extra microphone. She blended our diverse choice of music perfectly and met all of our requests and expectations. We also purchased an up-lighting package from her which transformed the ballroom, we are so glad that we invested in it. Overall, we would definitely recommend DJ Valentina for her warm demeanor and her skills.

Services Used: DJ

My wife and I planned our wedding in two months from out of town. We were really fortunate in finding great people to work with, especially Valentina. We really wanted to have an awesome dance party and had very little mental space for thinking about how to make it happen. In looking around for DJs I found a number with good reviews,but as I looked through them, I realized that they were all men. As a female engineer, I'm sensitive to the challenges of being a woman in a male dominated field, so I changed my search and looked for a female DJ, and that's when I found DJ Valentina. I am so glad that I did. I can't tell you how grateful I am that she was available, especially given our short time frame. I really can't recommend her enough. She delivered on all accounts--she was professional and responsive, she listened to my idea for a different kind of "first dance" and made it happen, she took the wide-ranging list of songs we and our guests generated and created the Best Dance Party Ever. Every song she played made me want to dance. Even when I was tired and sort of wanted to rest, I couldn't help but stay on the dance floor because it was all just too perfect. My 65 year old parents were rocking out to everything she played. It was so much fun. We had a loosely 20's themed wedding--the reception was in a restored speakeasy and we, and many of our guests, took inspiration from the 20's and 30's in our outfits. I told Valentina about the theme because I wanted the music during the cocktail hour and dinner to mostly fit that theme. The music during that time was perfect, but she took it even further and showed up dressed to kill in awesome 20's flare. I think that's the difference between someone who is just doing their job and someone who loves what they do and treats each wedding (or other event) as its own unique thing. You will not regret hiring DJ Valentina for your event. She rocks, literally and figuratively.

Services Used: DJ

We booked DJ Valentina for our wedding at Plimoth Plantation and she was perfect. Upon meeting her I instantly knew she was the DJ for our wedding. She is very professional and easygoing at the same time. She was willing to help with any and all of the music details. I relied on her expertise on music selections for our ceremony and reception. My guests had so much fun dancing the night away. We also booked a photo booth and up lighting from her team. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth and the up lighting added a magical touch to the event. I highly recommend DJ Valentina and her team and I am so glad we booked her for our special day.

DJ VALENTINA responded with the following comments:

Wow! Thank you Kristen. Is it too soon to say I love you?? lol

Services Used: DJ

Dj Valentina did a great job with the music for our wedding! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long and were raving about her the next day! I'm so happy we went with her. She really knows how to keep the party going!

1+ year ago

Valentina was excellent! She had everyone dancing all night long!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Valentina was so great. She was very easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted and carried it out the night of the wedding. We also forgot about music for our Vietnamese ceremony and she was able to find something for it only a few days before hand. She played the type of music I wanted when I wanted it throughout the reception and kept us dancing all night long!

2+ years ago

Valentina is a professional who gives you what you want . She plays the music you want played at your event . Couldn't of asked for any better. From the beginning to the end she is in contact with you . If I ever need a DJ for another event she is my pick .

Danya
06/08/2013

DJ Valentina made my wedding transform into the dance party I asked for. I recommended her to a friend who also had her as the DJ and all the guests from my wedding and my friends wedding had a great time!

kristina
09/14/2012

DJ Valentina was fabulous! During the planning stage she was extremely flexible, knowledgeable and made the whole process of easy. DJ Valentina shares a trendy, modern office with two other professionals in the wedding industry. A Photographer and Videographer. & they also own a photolounge. How perfect. We immediately loved Valentina. She is energetic, friendly, very quick at communicating back and forth via email, and her passion and talent for music and the wedding industry shows. Not only did we book Valentina, we booked her whole team.

The night of the wedding, Valentina arrived looking her stylish self and did an amazing job keeping the music and the flow of the night going smoothly. Judging by the dance moves on the dance floor our friends and family loved her. Our guests, of all ages, were dancing machines thanks to Valentina! We couldn't have been happier with our decision. Lucky for me, my sister-in-law loved & booked her too and we will get to see her again at an event next month!

<3 Kristina

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I both highly recommend Valentina! She is soo nice and did an awesome job. Everyone was telling us how they loved the music and there were people up dancing that NEVER dance!! What more could you ask for?

Anonymous
2+ years ago

DJ Valentina was awesome, all of our guest loved her and we did too!