DJ VALENTINA
Proud Member & Founder of Hitched Wedding Group!
1053 Reservoir Ave.

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

kendra 2 Reviews
When we first started looking into DJ's for our wedding we knew that we needed someone special. We had a diverse group of guests ranging in different ethnicities and age. It was a New Years Eve wedding so we needed to make sure that our guests were entertained until the countdown. As soon as we met Valentina we both agreed that she was exactly who we needed. Throughout the planning process she was always there for questions and advice. A last minute detail was forgotten by us, and hours before the wedding she accommodated us by arriving earlier than expected to allow our officiate to use an extra microphone. She blended our diverse choice of music perfectly and met all of our requests and expectations. We also purchased an up-lighting package from her which transformed the ballroom, we are so glad that we invested in it. Overall, we would definitely recommend DJ Valentina for her warm demeanor and her skills.
Wedding: 12/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I planned our wedding in two months from out of town. We were really fortunate in finding great people to work with, especially Valentina. We really wanted to have an awesome dance party and had very little mental space for thinking about how to make it happen. In looking around for DJs I found a number with good reviews,but as I looked through them, I realized that they were all men. As a female engineer, I'm sensitive to the challenges of being a woman in a male dominated field, so I changed my search and looked for a female DJ, and that's when I found DJ Valentina. I am so glad that I did. I can't tell you how grateful I am that she was available, especially given our short time frame. I really can't recommend her enough. She delivered on all accounts--she was professional and responsive, she listened to my idea for a different kind of "first dance" and made it happen, she took the wide-ranging list of songs we and our guests generated and created the Best Dance Party Ever. Every song she played made me want to dance. Even when I was tired and sort of wanted to rest, I couldn't help but stay on the dance floor because it was all just too perfect. My 65 year old parents were rocking out to everything she played. It was so much fun. We had a loosely 20's themed wedding--the reception was in a restored speakeasy and we, and many of our guests, took inspiration from the 20's and 30's in our outfits. I told Valentina about the theme because I wanted the music during the cocktail hour and dinner to mostly fit that theme. The music during that time was perfect, but she took it even further and showed up dressed to kill in awesome 20's flare. I think that's the difference between someone who is just doing their job and someone who loves what they do and treats each wedding (or other event) as its own unique thing. You will not regret hiring DJ Valentina for your event. She rocks, literally and figuratively.
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We booked DJ Valentina for our wedding at Plimoth Plantation and she was perfect. Upon meeting her I instantly knew she was the DJ for our wedding. She is very professional and easygoing at the same time. She was willing to help with any and all of the music details. I relied on her expertise on music selections for our ceremony and reception. My guests had so much fun dancing the night away. We also booked a photo booth and up lighting from her team. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth and the up lighting added a magical touch to the event. I highly recommend DJ Valentina and her team and I am so glad we booked her for our special day.
DJ VALENTINA responded with the following comments:
Wow! Thank you Kristen. Is it too soon to say I love you?? lol
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dj Valentina did a great job with the music for our wedding! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long and were raving about her the next day! I'm so happy we went with her. She really knows how to keep the party going!
Wedding: 09/21/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Valentina was excellent! She had everyone dancing all night long!
Wedding: Recently Married
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
DJ Valentina was so great. She was very easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted and carried it out the night of the wedding. We also forgot about music for our Vietnamese ceremony and she was able to find something for it only a few days before hand. She played the type of music I wanted when I wanted it throughout the reception and kept us dancing all night long!
Wedding: 07/12/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Valentina is a professional who gives you what you want . She plays the music you want played at your event . Couldn't of asked for any better. From the beginning to the end she is in contact with you . If I ever need a DJ for another event she is my pick .
Wedding: Recently Married

Danya 1 Reviews
DJ Valentina made my wedding transform into the dance party I asked for. I recommended her to a friend who also had her as the DJ and all the guests from my wedding and my friends wedding had a great time!
Wedding: 06/08/2013

kristina 2 Reviews
DJ Valentina was fabulous! During the planning stage she was extremely flexible, knowledgeable and made the whole process of easy. DJ Valentina shares a trendy, modern office with two other professionals in the wedding industry. A Photographer and Videographer. & they also own a photolounge. How perfect. We immediately loved Valentina. She is energetic, friendly, very quick at communicating back and forth via email, and her passion and talent for music and the wedding industry shows. Not only did we book Valentina, we booked her whole team.

The night of the wedding, Valentina arrived looking her stylish self and did an amazing job keeping the music and the flow of the night going smoothly. Judging by the dance moves on the dance floor our friends and family loved her. Our guests, of all ages, were dancing machines thanks to Valentina! We couldn't have been happier with our decision. Lucky for me, my sister-in-law loved & booked her too and we will get to see her again at an event next month!

<3 Kristina
Wedding: 09/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I both highly recommend Valentina! She is soo nice and did an awesome job. Everyone was telling us how they loved the music and there were people up dancing that NEVER dance!! What more could you ask for?
Wedding: 06/30/2012

Anonymous 4 Reviews
DJ Valentina was awesome, all of our guest loved her and we did too!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you want a complete wedding dj, one that will listen to what your tastes and your guests tastes are, what vibe you are looking for on your special day, and someone who will seamlessly emcee your reception, look no further than DJ Valentina!

I heard of Valentina through another wedding planning site, and then found that I knew friends that have attended weddings and/or clubs that she's dj'd at. They all gave her great reviews, so we decided to give her a call.

Valentina sat down with us, asked us what our musical tastes were, and what our musical genres our guests like. She took the time to explain that she is very flexible with our wants and needs, and as the event goes on, will read the room to continue to keep guests on the dance floor.

She delivered on her words! After the introductions (which she phonetically spelled out for herself, to ensure that she would pronounce the names perfectly), our dinner service started with low-level quartet jazz selections, and progressed into more lively jazz and big band music towards mid-entree. After dinner, the dancing started, and our very first song that was requested was "Dancing Queen," by ABBA. Perfect, and right-on as far as the musical genre that we wanted to concentrate on! Everyone got up and started dancing, stopped briefly for the cake cutting (and cake eating), then resumed right up until the last dance!

Valentina's announcements were timed just when they needed to be announced, and we got nothing but great comments about her from our guests and the venue, who also wants to hire her for future events!

Book DJ Valentina sooner than later - her schedule fills up FAST! You won't be disappointed!
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The best DJ I could have ever found! She even came the night before my wedding to help with the decorations! She knew exactly what type of music to play and everyone had a wonderful time. Want to make sure your guests are always entertained? Defintely hire DJ Valentina! Thanks for all your help!
Wedding: 05/30/2010
Kim and Pete Luizzi
June 27, 2009
Mashnee Island Grill
Bourne, MA

When my now husband, Pete, and I were searching for a DJ we discovered a diverse pool of talented individuals. However from their bios and our short phone conversations, we were having a difficult time making a connection. Until one day, Pete shouted to me while seated in front of the computer �I found our girl�. �Girl�, I thought? Hhhhmmm. Most DJs I had seen were male and I hadn�t quite envisioned a female DJ at our wedding. Well, I figured, Pete knows me best so let�s see what he�s got. He showed me Valentina�s picture, and well as anyone can clearly see she is beautiful, but of more importance was her background and, for me, her amazing linguistic abilities. Being a bilingual educator, language and diversity is always of huge appeal to me. Pete was onto something. We immediately wanted to meet this DJ and hear what she was all about.

Well, after meeting with Valentina once, we knew that she was the one for us! She has an amazing personality and a true passion and love for music. She is funny and dedicated to her profession. Valentina met with us on several occasions to discuss our preferences; favorite songs, least favorite songs and just to appease our minds. As we all know wedding planning is ridiculously stressful. Moreover, being clueless as to the whole bit, I had prepared a five page list of our favorite songs in a wide array of genres from classic to country to reggaeton to pop to irish rock. Although I was being slightly ridiculous and over zealous, Valentina appreciated our interests and love for music and valued our opinions (however knowing quite well that all of my �favorite songs� would never fit into a 4 hour time slot). We immediately trusted her and felt confident that she would do a great job and be an amazing asset to our wedding day.

On the �big day� she continued to impress us. She was prompt, professional and courteous (even to those overly buzzed guests who wanted to spout off many long winded speeches). She played a wide variety of music and in her laid back, non-confrontational manner, she kept the crowd extremely engaged and excited.

We would highly recommend Valentina for future weddings and any other venues she is interested in. She helped to make the whole process enjoyable and successful for us, as well as for our guests! Ella es la mejor! 
Wedding: 06/27/2009
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
THE perfect DJ! Everyone was dancing from the second dinner ended till the venue forced us to leave. Great personality! I think most of the guys asked for their picture with her too ;-)
Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the wonderful opportunity to work with DJ Valentina and Edwards Gala Consulting for my wedding! Edwards Gala Consulting did a fabulous job! Valentina was absolutely amazing! She made us the most important people and handled everything so perfectly. She found out what we wanted and made sure we got exactly that. She is professional and so organized, we had no worries when it came to the reception!! I would recommend her to anyone!!
Wedding: 05/30/2009
 401-457-5873
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire