DJ SOUND SOLUTION and PHOTOBOOTH'S

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot tell you how incredibly pleased we are that we went with DJ Sound Solution for our entertainment and lighting on our wedding day! We met with Jason at a wedding showcase and knew right then that he was our DJ! He is extremely personable, professional, timely and made the entire process of picking out music a breeze for us!! The examples of popular songs from ceremony music to reception music helped tremendously! On the day of the wedding Jason was AMAZING. I cannot say that enough - AMAZING. He bent over backwards to help us when we needed and was always checking in to make sure we were doing good throughout the reception. He even found me to let me know someone requested a song on our "Do not play list" and asked what we wanted to do. I have heard of countless other DJ companies just playing it anyway without asking, so I was shocked and incredibly pleased he came to me! One of my favorite moments out of the entire night was after the first dances were done Jason asked everyone to come on the dance floor - once he got everyone out there he announced it was a tribute song for my late Mother "Walk 500 miles" by the Proclaimers (an up beat song) that EVERYONE danced too. Not many weddings you go to is the DJ able to get EVERYONE on the dance floor for 1 song - it was AMAZING and really memorable moment that was all because of Jason. I can't say it enough - everyone from our wedding is also raving about him - he truly made our day special and HANDS DOWN would recommend him to everyone!! If I could, I would give him 10 stars out of 5 - great job Jason!
Oh and the up lightening was spectacular - it really helped set the mood for the reception and it is money well spent! :-D

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Debbie
08/07/2015

We hired Jason for my daughters wedding & he was awesome! He did the music for the wedding & then DJ'd the reception. He goes above & beyond what we hired him for. He is very caring & he sees to it that everything is flowing smoothly. Its so obvious that he has been doing this for years. So appreciative!!! Thanks again Jason

Recently Married

Jason is the best DJ!! He makes sure the bride and the groom are having a good time before playing other request songs! He arrived early and stayed late as well! I highly recommend DJ Sound Solutions especially Jason. However, book early!

Stephanie
07/27/2015

We have nothing but great things to say about DJ Jason from DJ Sound Solutions! Not only was Jason an awesome DJ, but he was so helpful with logistics during both the planning process and at our wedding. Jason took the time to meet with us twice before our wedding to answer all of our questions, help plan the timeline for the reception, and make sure we felt at ease before our big day. He was very receptive to our input and our ideas to help make our reception just what we wanted, while providing plenty of his own advice, which was extremely helpful. Most of all, I appreciated that at our wedding, Jason made sure to check in with us from time to time throughout the night to see how we were doing and communicate what was happening next before he made any announcements to our guests. He was a huge part of making sure that things ran smoothly and keeping us stress-free the whole evening so we could enjoy ourselves! Jason played the perfect mix of music for all age groups to enjoy and kept our guests dancing the whole night! Everyone was having such a great time dancing that we even had to push our sparkler exit back, which Jason was very accommodating to. We also felt that Jason was very reasonably priced for both DJ and uplighting services, which we also used and were very happy with the way it transformed the room. We have received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ and are so grateful that we used DJ Sound Solutions for our wedding! We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ!!

Sarah
07/26/2015

Jason did an excellent job with the music and uplighting at our wedding! Everything was absolutely perfect and he did a wonderful job of anticipating what songs should be played when. Our gusts loved the music selections that he chose and were all on the dance floor through the last song. He did a phenomenally better job than any other DJ company we have worked with in the city. We would recommend Jason and DJ Sound Solution for any wedding!

Henry
07/25/2015

Jason was great. He kept the party going all night and responded to the crowd and played the right music. Also, he was running around doing anything we asked. Made our night perfect.

Services Used: DJ

Best night of my life! Jason was awesome everyone has been telling me it's the best wedding they've ever been too!

Recently Married

Jason was absolutely amazing! He responded to all emails immediately with a follow up phone call. He was very professional and requested to attend meetings at both ceremony and reception venues to make sure he received the necessary information. He was very attentive during the reception and asked my husband and I several times if we needed anything. I would definitely recommend Jason and DJ Sound Solution to my family and friends! He helped make our day absolutely perfect!

BRIAN
06/20/2015

Jason and DJ Sound Solutions were amazing throughout our planning process, and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. We would recommend Jason and his team to ANYONE. He met with us in person before the event to discuss and plan the big day. He even checked in multiple times during our event to make sure things were going perfectly (which thanks to him they were). Jason even jumped in to show some of the popular dances! He was extremely personable and professional throughout the entire process; our wedding day was perfect and flew by without a hitch. We can’t thank him enough.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jason did a fabulous job ensuring our day was beyond special. Our interaction with him was great! The Music was Awesome! The uplighting was beautiful!!!! I had a unique situation given I needed a variety of music to satisfy the different cultures present at my wedding. We had my family from puerto rico and the grooms family from alabama. In addition to that, we had a wide range of generations. Furthermore, we had specific songs in mind for the ceremony and reception. Jason did a great job making it as unique as we want it and as fun as I never could have imagined! Besides the music quality I want to also compliment his professionalism, and promp Communication as well. Superb Dj services! I will keep him in my contacts for any other events I may have in the future!

Recently Married

DJ Sounds Solutions was wonderful!! Jason made our wedding reception so special!! He was prompt and professional through all meetings and the day of the event. He took every idea we had for our wedding and made it a reality! He kept the party going and exciting!! We could not have asked for a better DJ! All our guests were so complimentary of Jason! Thank you for making our day so fun and special!!

Allison
06/06/2015

We had DJ Sound Solution with Brad for our wedding and my husband and I were nothing but impressed. Brad was a wonderful host and totally went with the flow. Not only was he an amazing DJ but just so helpful in general! At one point, he noticed our cake was falling apart so he came over to let us know and help us some up with a solution. We danced all night and I was nothing but satisfied working with this company.

Services Used: DJ

Amazing amazing amazing! We booked Jason for our wedding and he exceeded all of our expectations. He was wonderful to work with before the wedding and just incredible the day of. He was constantly checking in with me and my wedding planner to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. He is an excellent DJ and such a great guy! So much fun to work with! Also, the photobooth was a huge hit! I'm so happy that we booked DJ Sound Solution. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!

Services Used: DJ

Jason was our DJ at our wedding and WOW, he was amazing!!! First of all, when I had first started looking for DJ's for our wedding, he responded to my emails so quickly and even called me to talk with me about our event. He was so easy to talk with, never pushy, and sent me his information. He is very reasonably priced for the quality he provides and what all he offers! We rented cordless uplighting from him and it looked breathtaking! We also rented the photo booth and it was such a hit! We had people in it all night long and people are still talking about it. We had SOOO many compliments on the music and he kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We eventually had a no drink rule on the floor since so many people were out dancing. He would check up on my husband and I throughout the night asking how we were doing and if there was anything he could do for us. How thoughtful is that?! He did a fantastic job and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. Thank you Jason for your hard work, enthusiasm and love for your job! It shows 110%. You made our wedding PERFECT! Thank you!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Ginny
04/18/2015

Jason was the DJ for our wedding. He managed music during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was wonderful! We talked on the phone a couple of times to discuss our preferences prior to the wedding - just enough for us to feel confident that he had everything covered. He showed up well in advance to set up and was very professionally. He even dressed to coordinate with our wedding colors! Jason did a great job reading the crowd; he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He even showed my guests a few new moves, which was a big hit.

Jason also provided uplighting for our reception. I wasn't sure about that in the beginning but I'm SO glad we went for it! It made our event look so classy and really transformed the space.

Jason kept our wedding on track all night and cued all the big moments at the reception. We could not recommend him more highly. Hire him for your wedding and I promise you won't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Brandy
04/11/2015

Jason was great! He kept our party going! He was very professional! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!!