DJ SOUND SOLUTION and PHOTOBOOTH'S

Value
Flexibility
Ellen
03/21/2015

Jason was fantastic for our wedding! He played the songs we wanted, and really got the dancing crowd excited! He was extremely flexible to changes in the timeline or flow, including providing backup for a custom family song. We loved the photo booth, too! It was a perfect wedding!

Tyler and Samantha
02/28/2015

When we first met with Jason and he told me that once we get to the reception he would make sure there was no stress, I didn't believe him..but after about 6 mins into everything I knew he was going to make everything prefect! And he did!! He went out of his way to make sure I was happy on numerous times which was amazing that he would take his time to come find me and talk to me making sure I was happy always! I would highly recommended him to everyone! He was personable, professional, fun, and for everyone out on the dance floor the whole night! Couldn't have asked for a better guy to dj our wedding! Perfect 10!!

Julie
02/20/2015

Jason was amazing! He played everything we wanted to hear, and he kept the party going strong all night. He ran the music for the entire wedding including ceremony and worked everything out with the venue. Very professional and attentive to our needs and wants. Also great people skills, the guests loved chatting and mingling with Jason. Highly highly recommended. Jason also supplied the photo booth which was absolutely my guests favorite thing to do. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for better service.

Michelle
02/07/2015

I absolutely loved Jason Carpenter. He was very attentive, caring, outgoing, professional, and making sure we were happy and taken care of. I have recommended him to quite a few people. Best experience ever on my wedding day.

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Mallory
12/13/2014

Jason made our day very special. He went above and beyond the call of duty. Even though he was there to be the DJ, he also offered his help in any way that he could. He knew how to read the people in the room to know what songs to play to let everyone have a good time. He was also having conversations with everyone as if he was a long lost friend, which added a personal touch that we were not expecting, but was greatly appreciated and will be remembered. My family and I will be requesting him for any future DJ needs, and we will highly recommend him to everyone who wants more than just a person who stands behind a table.

Recently Married

Our DJ, Jason, was professional and easy to work with from the day I met him. I was convinced that we didn't need a DJ at our afternoon reception, but a lot of people said we were crazy. After talking with Jason at a bridal show, I decided to give him a call. After our phone call, I was sold. I felt so confident in the fact that he would be able to take lot of stress away regarding how smoothly the reception went. I was 100% right. Jason checked in with me a couple times as our wedding day approached and throughout the evening at our reception. He arrived hours early to set up and make sure I was happy. He was SO on top of things, even when our wedding coordinator wasn't. Jason made sure we had our champagne flutes filled before we started cutting the cake. He played awesome music, got people dancing when they didn't quite know the steps to a song, and helped make our day perfect! He even wore a purple shirt to match our colors. Jason is super approachable and nice, yet still remained professional and confident in his own work, which put me at ease. Oh, he also had beautiful up lighting! My new husband would like me to add that if you are even considering hiring this company for your event, do not hesitate. They were amazing to work with from start to finish! We are so happy we chose them for our big day. Thanks, Jason!!!

Christina
11/29/2014

My daughter and I met Jason at a bridal show. Initially, she was not going to hire a DJ. Jason showed her how reasonably priced he was, and the little things (like lighting) that could enhance her wedding reception. He initiated contact with my daughter several times as the day approached to be sure that everything was perfect. The day of the wedding, he was on time, professional and friendly. I would recommend him without reservations.

Recently Married

Having Jason DJ our wedding reception was one of the best decisions I made for our big day. From the very beginning he was very responsive to my emails. We finally met about 2 weeks before the wedding, and sat down and went over all the do's and don'ts of what of what we wanted our of our reception and I left that meeting feeling extremely confident of my choice. When we arrived at the reception Jason was there greeting me right as I stepped of the bus, first of congratulating us on the wedding which was so nice. He did a great job of getting everyone lined up and ready to make their grand entrance into the reception. I also had each of my couples walk into a different song. We had talked in our meeting about where each song needed to play at and each one was spot on for the actual entrances. We also had him do our uplighting, which I was nervous about because I wasn't sure if there would be enough space for the lights after we had decorated, so I called him and he assured me that he could make it work. Right after he congratulated us after getting off the bus, he immediately showed me a picture of the hall with the uplighting so I could see it before I went it and of course, it was AWESOME! One of the things I appreciated the most was Jason checking with my husband and I throughout the reception to make sure everything was going just as we wanted it too...and it was. All songs on our "must play list" were played and all that I didn't wanted played weren't, he dismissed our tables for us and even got out on the dance floor and partied with us. When I first contacted Jason, he told me that once we got to the reception, he would take over everything so that we didn't have to worry about a thing and could enjoy ourselves. Definitely true to his word and our reception was a complete blast...people told me after the fact how great our DJ was :) Very reasonable pricing as well. You won't be sorry choosing Jason and DJ Sound Solutions! Highly, Highly, Highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had such a great time at our wedding and a huge part of that was because of DJ Mark from DJ Sound Solutions! He definitely had the dance floor going and we got a lot of compliments about the music since the big day!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Jason was amazing! He was easy to contact, and even called the week before the wedding to be sure there were no changes to the plans. He checked with the entire wedding party throughout the entire reception to make sure everyone was enjoying the music (and his break dancing was awesome!) There was never a dull moment. My guests were dancing the night away! The uplighting made the room so romantic and was just the touch I was hoping for. The photobooth was fun, and we love looking through copies of all the pictures. Thanks again, Jason, for helping to make the best night of our lives even more special!

Recently Married

Jason was perfect the entire evening! I was not worried about any type of music that would or would not be played because he followed up with us on each type of song. He also got together a compilation with all of our favorite artists for each time of dinner (cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing).

Chris
11/01/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Jason at DJ Sound Solution. I was nervous heading into the event because we are from out of town and didn't get to meet with him face to face until the day of our wedding. Leading up to the event he was incredibly punctual in his responses to all my inquiries and very accommodating with all of our requests. His info sheet we filled out did not miss any important detail. The event was beyond perfect. He was incredible at understanding the needs of our guests and what would get them on the dance floor. He was so great at understanding our guests; playing a perfect medium that got everyone on the dance floor. We all know "cupid shuffle" gets folks on the dance floor, but beyond that when much of the older generation wasn't feeling it he knew exactly what to play and in no time the whole place was on their feet. In addition, he was incredibly attentive to my bride and making sure she had water (gents -- we have no idea how warm our brides get in their dresses!) and was comfortable the entire time. I truly don't know how he had the energy to do everything he was doing. Anytime I wanted to say something to him it was as if he was reading my mind and was already by my side or within eye sight. He continually was making sure my bride and I were having a good time and responsive to our every need. He made our big day everything we could have ever hoped for. He was worth every penny and I would recommend him to anybody inquiring to his services. I will also say I had a friend in attendance who I would trust as an expert on sound and speakers, and he commented - without my prompting - that Jason's equipment was the BEST he had ever heard at a wedding. The uplighting truly transformed the venue and made it all the more beautiful. So thank you Jason -- you far exceeded our high expectations and we are so glad you were our DJ. To anybody reading, please go with Jason; you will not regret it! Thank you Jason! - Amber and Chris

Recently Married

Dj Brad was awesome for our wedding. Jason and Brad were great to work with and Brad kept the reception flowing smoothly and people on the dance floor!

Elaine
10/18/2014

Jason is hand downs the best DJ in Indianapolis, all of our guests were talking about how much fun they had! The dance floor was always packed

Brant
10/11/2014

Very professional! Does an excellent job! Would never hire anyone else!

Services Used: DJ

Deven made our day run smooth from start to finish! We kept us on task and helped us with anything we needed. Jason was so easy to talk to and discuss details! We highly recommend DJ Sound Solution!