DJ SOUND SOLUTION and PHOTOBOOTH'S

DJ SOUND SOLUTION and PHOTOBOOTH'S

The SOLUTION to your event!

1103 e sherman street
Marion, IN 46952 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a great time at our wedding and a huge part of that was because of DJ Mark from DJ Sound Solutions! He definitely had the dance floor going and we got a lot of compliments about the music since the big day!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Jason was amazing! He was easy to contact, and even called the week before the wedding to be sure there were no changes to the plans. He checked with the entire wedding party throughout the entire reception to make sure everyone was enjoying the music (and his break dancing was awesome!) There was never a dull moment. My guests were dancing the night away! The uplighting made the room so romantic and was just the touch I was hoping for. The photobooth was fun, and we love looking through copies of all the pictures. Thanks again, Jason, for helping to make the best night of our lives even more special!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason was perfect the entire evening! I was not worried about any type of music that would or would not be played because he followed up with us on each type of song. He also got together a compilation with all of our favorite artists for each time of dinner (cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing).

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Jason at DJ Sound Solution. I was nervous heading into the event because we are from out of town and didn't get to meet with him face to face until the day of our wedding. Leading up to the event he was incredibly punctual in his responses to all my inquiries and very accommodating with all of our requests. His info sheet we filled out did not miss any important detail. The event was beyond perfect. He was incredible at understanding the needs of our guests and what would get them on the dance floor. He was so great at understanding our guests; playing a perfect medium that got everyone on the dance floor. We all know "cupid shuffle" gets folks on the dance floor, but beyond that when much of the older generation wasn't feeling it he knew exactly what to play and in no time the whole place was on their feet. In addition, he was incredibly attentive to my bride and making sure she had water (gents -- we have no idea how warm our brides get in their dresses!) and was comfortable the entire time. I truly don't know how he had the energy to do everything he was doing. Anytime I wanted to say something to him it was as if he was reading my mind and was already by my side or within eye sight. He continually was making sure my bride and I were having a good time and responsive to our every need. He made our big day everything we could have ever hoped for. He was worth every penny and I would recommend him to anybody inquiring to his services. I will also say I had a friend in attendance who I would trust as an expert on sound and speakers, and he commented - without my prompting - that Jason's equipment was the BEST he had ever heard at a wedding. The uplighting truly transformed the venue and made it all the more beautiful. So thank you Jason -- you far exceeded our high expectations and we are so glad you were our DJ. To anybody reading, please go with Jason; you will not regret it! Thank you Jason! - Amber and Chris

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dj Brad was awesome for our wedding. Jason and Brad were great to work with and Brad kept the reception flowing smoothly and people on the dance floor!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason is hand downs the best DJ in Indianapolis, all of our guests were talking about how much fun they had! The dance floor was always packed

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Elaine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional! Does an excellent job! Would never hire anyone else!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Brant
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deven made our day run smooth from start to finish! We kept us on task and helped us with anything we needed. Jason was so easy to talk to and discuss details! We highly recommend DJ Sound Solution!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason Carpenter and DJ Sound Solutions were a perfect match for our wedding. He provided excellent entertainment for all and kept the dance floor busy. We had to move our wedding inside the reception tent just moments before the wedding and he was very supportive in this transition. They also went above and beyond providing additional services to help overall flow of the wedding. The photo booth was awesome and so was the up lighting. I would recommend DJ Sound Solutions to anyone that is looking for a good time.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography
Casey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason Carpenter and DJ Sound Solution were a perfect match for our wedding. He provided excellent entertainment for all and kept the dance floor busy. We had to move our wedding inside the reception tent just moments before the wedding and he was very supportive in this transition. They also went above and beyond providing additional services to help overall flow of the wedding. The photo booth was awesome and so was the up lighting. I would recommend DJ Sound Solution to anyone that is looking for a good time. Jason also checked on us throughout our wedding to make sure if we needed anything. Jason and Joe you guys are awesome guys. We thank you both again for a awesome time with you guys at our wedding.

Casey and Jannifer Wright (Groom and Bride)

Wedding 10/4/14

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jerry Eyer was the DJ for our wedding and he did an AMAZING job! He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire evening! Jerry was so organized when it came to our reception outline, that my husband and I did not have to worry about anything, and were just able to relax and enjoy our big day. He made our reception so much fun and kept the party going until the end of the night. He was very interactive with the audience and kept everyone entertained all night! He played a great variety of music which kept all our guests happy. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a fantastic DJ for their wedding!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Rain
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone loved your services! I handed putt several cards for people asking how to get a hold of you. From the gorgeous up lighting to the monogram on the floor, not too mention you and your gift of dj ing....the flow of the reception was perfect. Never waited long for anything! Smooth! Timing is everything and you Jane it down!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason was awesome! I have used several DJS before, all of which were good. But Jason was exceptional in all areas! I would highly recommend him for any dj services you may need!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Jason was awesome and really got the part started and kept it going despite unexpected 50degree weather!!! He even jumped out on dance floor and joined us which was so much fun. My sister will likely be getting married in the next few years out of state and if he flies we'll be taking Jason with us!!!!! Had so much fun with him and he was great to work with!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason and his photobooth helper were so incredibly kind and helpful. We had some issues with other vendors and Jason was so supportive and ready to help. He was kind and loving to my mother and really just always checking in with me to make sure I was happy and enjoying myself. He went above and beyond for pretty much EVERYTHING the day of the wedding. They even carried my plate of food to my table for me and got me a water while we were taking photos. DJ Sound Solutions was a pleasure to work with. Worth every penny! Love these guys!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jason was amazing! The up lighting was gorgeous! The photo booth provided fun for all!! Jason kept my guests entertained...so much fun!!! Thanks for an awesome evening!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Brandi
765-618-6098
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment