DJ SOUND SOLUTION and PHOTOBOOTH'S

Value
Flexibility
BRIAN
06/20/2015

Jason and DJ Sound Solutions were amazing throughout our planning process, and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. We would recommend Jason and his team to ANYONE. He met with us in person before the event to discuss and plan the big day. He even checked in multiple times during our event to make sure things were going perfectly (which thanks to him they were). Jason even jumped in to show some of the popular dances! He was extremely personable and professional throughout the entire process; our wedding day was perfect and flew by without a hitch. We can’t thank him enough.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jason did a fabulous job ensuring our day was beyond special. Our interaction with him was great! The Music was Awesome! The uplighting was beautiful!!!! I had a unique situation given I needed a variety of music to satisfy the different cultures present at my wedding. We had my family from puerto rico and the grooms family from alabama. In addition to that, we had a wide range of generations. Furthermore, we had specific songs in mind for the ceremony and reception. Jason did a great job making it as unique as we want it and as fun as I never could have imagined! Besides the music quality I want to also compliment his professionalism, and promp Communication as well. Superb Dj services! I will keep him in my contacts for any other events I may have in the future!

Recently Married

DJ Sounds Solutions was wonderful!! Jason made our wedding reception so special!! He was prompt and professional through all meetings and the day of the event. He took every idea we had for our wedding and made it a reality! He kept the party going and exciting!! We could not have asked for a better DJ! All our guests were so complimentary of Jason! Thank you for making our day so fun and special!!

Allison
06/06/2015

We had DJ Sound Solution with Brad for our wedding and my husband and I were nothing but impressed. Brad was a wonderful host and totally went with the flow. Not only was he an amazing DJ but just so helpful in general! At one point, he noticed our cake was falling apart so he came over to let us know and help us some up with a solution. We danced all night and I was nothing but satisfied working with this company.

Services Used: DJ

Amazing amazing amazing! We booked Jason for our wedding and he exceeded all of our expectations. He was wonderful to work with before the wedding and just incredible the day of. He was constantly checking in with me and my wedding planner to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. He is an excellent DJ and such a great guy! So much fun to work with! Also, the photobooth was a huge hit! I'm so happy that we booked DJ Sound Solution. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!

Services Used: DJ

Jason was our DJ at our wedding and WOW, he was amazing!!! First of all, when I had first started looking for DJ's for our wedding, he responded to my emails so quickly and even called me to talk with me about our event. He was so easy to talk with, never pushy, and sent me his information. He is very reasonably priced for the quality he provides and what all he offers! We rented cordless uplighting from him and it looked breathtaking! We also rented the photo booth and it was such a hit! We had people in it all night long and people are still talking about it. We had SOOO many compliments on the music and he kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We eventually had a no drink rule on the floor since so many people were out dancing. He would check up on my husband and I throughout the night asking how we were doing and if there was anything he could do for us. How thoughtful is that?! He did a fantastic job and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. Thank you Jason for your hard work, enthusiasm and love for your job! It shows 110%. You made our wedding PERFECT! Thank you!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Ginny
04/18/2015

Jason was the DJ for our wedding. He managed music during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was wonderful! We talked on the phone a couple of times to discuss our preferences prior to the wedding - just enough for us to feel confident that he had everything covered. He showed up well in advance to set up and was very professionally. He even dressed to coordinate with our wedding colors! Jason did a great job reading the crowd; he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He even showed my guests a few new moves, which was a big hit.

Jason also provided uplighting for our reception. I wasn't sure about that in the beginning but I'm SO glad we went for it! It made our event look so classy and really transformed the space.

Jason kept our wedding on track all night and cued all the big moments at the reception. We could not recommend him more highly. Hire him for your wedding and I promise you won't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Brandy
04/11/2015

Jason was great! He kept our party going! He was very professional! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Ellen
03/21/2015

Jason was fantastic for our wedding! He played the songs we wanted, and really got the dancing crowd excited! He was extremely flexible to changes in the timeline or flow, including providing backup for a custom family song. We loved the photo booth, too! It was a perfect wedding!

Tyler and Samantha
02/28/2015

When we first met with Jason and he told me that once we get to the reception he would make sure there was no stress, I didn't believe him..but after about 6 mins into everything I knew he was going to make everything prefect! And he did!! He went out of his way to make sure I was happy on numerous times which was amazing that he would take his time to come find me and talk to me making sure I was happy always! I would highly recommended him to everyone! He was personable, professional, fun, and for everyone out on the dance floor the whole night! Couldn't have asked for a better guy to dj our wedding! Perfect 10!!

Recently Married

Jason was absolutely fantastic! Throughout the event he was checking with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. He also did a great job organizing the cutting of the cake, best man/maid of honor toasts, first dance, etc. We would highly recommend DJ Sound Solution to anyone who wants to have a great time and doesn't want to worry about the details.

Julie
02/20/2015

Jason was amazing! He played everything we wanted to hear, and he kept the party going strong all night. He ran the music for the entire wedding including ceremony and worked everything out with the venue. Very professional and attentive to our needs and wants. Also great people skills, the guests loved chatting and mingling with Jason. Highly highly recommended. Jason also supplied the photo booth which was absolutely my guests favorite thing to do. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for better service.

Michelle
02/07/2015

I absolutely loved Jason Carpenter. He was very attentive, caring, outgoing, professional, and making sure we were happy and taken care of. I have recommended him to quite a few people. Best experience ever on my wedding day.

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Mallory
12/13/2014

Jason made our day very special. He went above and beyond the call of duty. Even though he was there to be the DJ, he also offered his help in any way that he could. He knew how to read the people in the room to know what songs to play to let everyone have a good time. He was also having conversations with everyone as if he was a long lost friend, which added a personal touch that we were not expecting, but was greatly appreciated and will be remembered. My family and I will be requesting him for any future DJ needs, and we will highly recommend him to everyone who wants more than just a person who stands behind a table.

Recently Married

Our DJ, Jason, was professional and easy to work with from the day I met him. I was convinced that we didn't need a DJ at our afternoon reception, but a lot of people said we were crazy. After talking with Jason at a bridal show, I decided to give him a call. After our phone call, I was sold. I felt so confident in the fact that he would be able to take lot of stress away regarding how smoothly the reception went. I was 100% right. Jason checked in with me a couple times as our wedding day approached and throughout the evening at our reception. He arrived hours early to set up and make sure I was happy. He was SO on top of things, even when our wedding coordinator wasn't. Jason made sure we had our champagne flutes filled before we started cutting the cake. He played awesome music, got people dancing when they didn't quite know the steps to a song, and helped make our day perfect! He even wore a purple shirt to match our colors. Jason is super approachable and nice, yet still remained professional and confident in his own work, which put me at ease. Oh, he also had beautiful up lighting! My new husband would like me to add that if you are even considering hiring this company for your event, do not hesitate. They were amazing to work with from start to finish! We are so happy we chose them for our big day. Thanks, Jason!!!

Christina
11/29/2014

My daughter and I met Jason at a bridal show. Initially, she was not going to hire a DJ. Jason showed her how reasonably priced he was, and the little things (like lighting) that could enhance her wedding reception. He initiated contact with my daughter several times as the day approached to be sure that everything was perfect. The day of the wedding, he was on time, professional and friendly. I would recommend him without reservations.