DJ Randy Pulley

DJ Randy Pulley

Raleigh, NC 27612
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy got the party started for our wedding reception! He was a fantastic MC who kept the night moving right on schedule. He played a wonderful selection of music for the dinner hour and the dancing got started right after that. The dancefloor was packed the entire night! My husband and I were talking about the reception later and we agreed that every single song was great for the mood of the reception. One of our flower girls (who is turning 6 this year) said it was the best party she'd ever been to. She doesn't have a whole lot to compare our wedding to, but I wholeheartedly agree that it was the best party! Randy is truly a dream to work with. So easy to get in contact with and a great resource in planning out the schedule for the reception. A true professional. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy Pulley is so fantastic to work with! He bends over backwards to make sure that everything goes exactly how you want and is extremely professional at all times. His streamline setup allows him to provide an incredible playlist of music without making the reception be "all about the DJ". I have experienced receptions where the DJ ran the show and Randy certianly took every opportunity to put the focus on us and our big day. I could not have been more pleased and would recommend him to ANY bride in the Raleigh area!!!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy did an amazing job as DJ at our wedding! He is very professional and we really liked that from our first meeting with him. He was very responsive and organized throughout the planning process. The music that he played was energetic and fun, and got people on their feet. We loved the music that was played during the reception. He did a good job of incorporating the songs that we wanted to hear. He also provided sound for the ceremony and music during our cocktail hour. All which was wonderful. Randy was great to work with, I would recommend him to everyone!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
apm042712
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great DJ! Very flexible, He did our ceremony and reception music. I was a little nervous about the ceremony music but he was on the ball with it and knew how to make the music go smoothly throughout the ceremony with fading the music out and timing. Great reception music too. Good at what he does.

• Wedding: 04/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was a pleasure to work with! His online planning tools made it easy for my husband and I to request the songs we wanted to hear (as well as those we didn't), and his selection was great! Randy was professional and made sure that our reception was about us and our guests- not about him. He was very aware of the flow of the reception and worked with our venue and catering manager to make sure the night moved along smoothly. He was also willing to be flexible and stay an extra hour when our venue allowed us to extend our reception because everyone was having such a good time! I'm pretty sure that a good part of why everyone was having a great time was Randy's music. He kept the dance floor packed all night. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where so many guests stayed until the end of the night!

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was awesome! The power went out just before our ceremony from bad weather but he was prepared with a cd and we played our ceremony music on a boom box! Then when we finally got power back he rocked the house! Everyone had a blast. He was very easy to work with all along, emails quickly, can call anytime and has an awesome online dj website to set up all of your songs that you want to include.

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was extremely organized, professional and great at his job. He ran the reception so smoothly according to our timeline--I never had to remind him of anything. We chose not to make a playlist and he picked great songs and kept the party going until the end!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
919-614-1242
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire