D&J Photography

D&J Photography

Award-Winning Photographic Imagery

Baltimore, MD | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Flush Mount, Matted P...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would highly recommend working with D&J Photography. We were thrilled with the final product and had a blast working with him on our Big Day. Very professional and very talented!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darren was a delight to work with from day one. He did our engagement photos, bridal photos and wedding photos. He made us feel totally comfortable at each photo session and treated us as if we were his only client. He answered each email question immediately and was a true professional. He didn't miss a shot at the wedding and we couldn't be happier with our pictures. I recommend Darren to everyone and hope we have the opportunity to work with him again.

• Wedding: 05/02/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D & J Photography was fabulous. I would never choose anyone different and will recommend him to all of my friends and family.

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I often say that God leads me to the right people at the right times, and like when I met my husband, Jeff, meeting Darren of D&JPhotography (www.dnjphotography.net) when I was looking for the best photographer to cover Jeff's and my Wedding was no exception. Words cannot express how much I admire Darren, his photography skills and his dedication to his work and clients. Darren captured every moment and every emotion that Jeff and I (and our family and friends) experienced on our Wedding Day, and he exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I am a perfectionist who is very particular and pays close attention to detail so exceeding my expectations is no simple task. Darren greeted every challenge of shooting from four different venues, a start time of 10:00 a.m. and finish time of 11:00 p.m., outdoor temperature of 90+ degrees, very little, if any, time to eat or take a break and taking pictures not only of Jeff and me, but of our parents, family and friends all with a smile on his face.

Jeff's and my Wedding pictures are the most beautiful Wedding pictures I have ever seen and according to comments from family and friends they are also the most beautiful Wedding pictures they have ever seen. I contribute this not only to Darren's years of experience as a photographer and being able to adapt to different people, venues and unexpected surprises (some welcomed, some not), but also because of his sincere interest in listening to what Jeff and I wanted and making it happen. Darren learned from my family and friends that I am usually the one who photographs special occasions and whose pictures you find displayed in their homes and on the cover of their holiday cards. In all honesty, the only thing I was nervous about leading up to my Wedding Day was relinquishing control of the camera. The day of my Wedding, however, I never once experienced a moment of nervousness. I had complete faith and trust in Darren. The biggest compliment I can give Darren is that I know I could not have taken as beautiful, as artistic, and as comprehensive of a collection of pictures than he delivered to me, and it was pictures taken by Darren that graced the cover (and inside and backside) of Jeff's and my holiday card this year.

I look at Jeff's and my Wedding pictures almost every night and it never fails that I close the album with a smile on my face. Several of my friends paid thousands of dollars more for their Wedding photographers than what Jeff and I paid Darren, but none of them are as pleased with their Wedding pictures as Jeff and I are with our Wedding pictures. There are three important days in our life...the day we are born, the day we get married and the day we die, but the only day we remember is our Wedding Day. I highly recommend Darren to capture memories from your Wedding Day (or other special occasion) in pictures so you can experience the same enjoyment from your pictures as Jeff and I have experienced from ours. I will always remember Darren and the important and special role he played on Jeff's and my Wedding Day. Kristin and Jeff ~ Charlotte, North Carolina

• Wedding: 09/13/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely love Darren! His photo's are beautiful and he had the proofs emailed to me by the time I returned from my honeymoon! I couldn't believe how quickly I was seeing pictures of my wedding. He managed to get pictures of every event and moment of the wedding, but I hardly remember seeing him. He was discreet and never pushy or bossy like some photographers could be. I HIGHLY recommend D&J Photography.

• Wedding: 08/17/2008
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D&J Photography was simply amazing!! They traveled over 200 miles to shoot my wedding and they did a phenomenal job! I got married at the beach and he even rolled up his pants and got in the water to take pictures. I am beyond happy with my photos! They are absolutely stunning! I am so glad that my special day was captured so beautifully. THANK YOU!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding pictures were exceptional!!! When it comes to your special day , you want the best. You wont go wrong with this photographer!!! His picture quality is amazing!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2008
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I would have liked to have had an appointment prior to our wedding date to go over more of what we were looking for, although our photos ended up being great, there are a few looking back that we would have liked to have had more of. Great photographer!

D&J Photography responded with the following comments:

I think maybe Erica just forgot about our consultation. As part of all wedding contracts we require, at minimum, a telephone consultation before wedding day to review wedding plans. We wouldn't shoot a wedding without that. A shot list is also requested so important people and shots are not missed. We did have this consultation and received their shot list. This is a really nice and honest couple, so maybe they just forgot about it. At any rate, I enjoyed working with them. As of 8/26/08, we are hoping they will be part of an upcoming Carolina Bride Feature - keep an eye out for the Fall issue. I gave them a special "Trash the Dress" photo shoot as part of their wedding package and we're hoping to see those images in the magazine. -- Darren

• Wedding: 05/03/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darren produces beautiful pictures. I could not have been more excited to see the photos that he developed. He was exteremly professional and patient and dindt hesitate to go above and beyond to make the photos beautiful. He was the most calm part of my wedding and I strongly recomend him to everyone.

• Wedding: 09/01/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D&J Photography did an absolutely wonderful job! We had 2 photographers for an unlimited amount of time for a great price. They were there a few hours before the wedding and stayed until the very end of the reception. They were very professional and great to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/29/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darren and Jennifer are amazing to work with! They both are very flexible with their time and are willing to work with both the bride and groom's schedules. The quality of their pictures are beyond amazing, especially considering the very fair prices they offer. I recommended them to my best friend!

• Wedding: 05/05/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend them to anyone! There were very professional and great to work with. My pictures were beautiful!!

• Wedding: 04/14/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D&J Photography is an amazing team that is exceptional in service and that I would highly recommend. We treasure the moments they captured on our special day.

• Wedding: 02/03/2007
704-248-6046
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards