dj Maestro - DJs + Live Music

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

If you are looking for a DJ you have found one! I have seen DJ Maestro at 3 different events (one wedding) and they are amazing! Great at getting crowd excited and making sure that everyone is having a great time!

Services Used: DJ

Finding music for my wedding was difficult. I had been to far too many weddings where the music had been blah and the dance floor was quiet all night and I knew I didn't want this at my wedding. DJ Maestro did not let this happen and they kept the dance floor moving all night. They worked well with the band I had and made sure that all the music worked well together and fit the style and theme of the wedding. Not only did Shayn at DJ Maestro keep my wedding dancing and moving, but Tony at DJ Maestro helped to make sure that I had the perfect DJ for my wedding. After some changes with my DJ for various reasons, Shayn made sure to find a time to meet with me the week before the wedding so that he knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it.

Christina
06/06/2015

We used DJ Maestro for our wedding and it was SO much fun! Tony London of DJ Maestro was a pleasure to work with- very responsive, kind and tailored the music to our liking! We had a blast at our reception and we know our guests did as well. I would definitely recommend him- he was awesome!

Camille
05/02/2015

We used Kody from DJ Maestro for our wedding and were blown away!
I met with Tony first to discuss our wedding and ideas and he assigned Kody as our DJ. We met with Kody and liked him immediately.
Kody answered every email and made sure every detail was covered before the night even began.
We used our own live musicians for our ceremony and Kody set everything up perfectly for them. He was on time, professional, nice, and once the wedding began the only thing we noticed was how great our music sounded. He came into the picture only when needed and checked in with me throughout the night to make sure everything was running smoothly and as we wanted it. Kody even calmed my mother down before her toast to make sure she was relaxed and comfortable. Kody also took care of the lighting for our dance floor and it was fantastic!
With DJ Maestro your guests can request songs online before the event. Kody remembered who requested what and at one point even asked to make sure the friend who requested a song was in the room to hear it. That made my and her night!
The music selection was perfect and kept people on the dance floor the entire night!
I am so thankful that we chose DJ Maestro to be a part of our day and Kody made it a night to remember!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Julianne
12/31/2014

DJ Maestro is the BEST DJ service in Colorado! They are very professional and affordable. My fiancé (at the time) was very turned off by the idea of having a DJ at our reception. After meeting with Tony, the owner of DJ Maestro, all of my fiancé’s concerns were eliminated! Our guests were able to request music through our own profile they created for us on www.mydjmaestro.com (and we were able to approve and disapprove the songs). Our reception ran smoothly and perfectly and everyone had an amazing time. We are so thankful we had DJ Maestro provide quality music and service at our wedding!

Services Used: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Maestro and loved having them DJ our wedding reception. The entire experience was wonderful. Tony was extremely professional, attentive, and truly cared that we had the perfect wedding ambiance. Tony paired us with a DJ perfectly suited for our personalities and who made sure the reception flowed seamlessly. Our guests left saying "best DJ ever."

Services Used: DJ

DJ Maestro is awesome! Tony and Shayn were so great to work with. They listened to everything that we wanted and went above and beyond to make our day unique.

The live string duo was more than we could have imagined, their music gave us goosebumps.

Shayn planned our playlist perfectly and kept the partying going. The dance floor was packed! Shayn was very professional and made sure that our day went smoothly from start to finish.

We can't thank these guys enough. Music is such an important part of who we are and it really showed on our special day!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Maestro was AWESOME! Our Wedding was amazing and DJ Maestro (Tony) was a huge part of making it one of the most memorable nights of our lives! Our guests didn't want to stop dancing and they loved all of the music he played. We were able to meet with Tony twice before our big day and told him about ourselves and our guests. We told him what we liked and what we didn't. The vibe of the whole night was perfect and we couldn't have asked for more! We also had the photo booth and that was a hit! We had a book of the pictures to look at when we got back from our honeymoon and relived the night and how much fun we all had! THANK YOU THANK YOU TONY!!!
Again we couldn't have asked for more. Angela & Chad

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Anonymous
07/18/2014

Tony with DJ Maestro was amazing! Great DJ, so nice, so flexible and so responsive. He made the entire event run perfectly; and it was as smooth as we could have hoped. Many thanks to DJ Maestro, and especially Tony!!!

Services Used: DJ, Videography

Previously, when I thought of wedding DJs, I pictured someone cheesy who took away from the romance and elegance of a wedding. Well, DJ Maestro is the exact OPPOSITE of that! We had Tony as our DJ and were so impressed by his professionalism, charisma and great personality. During our meetings before the wedding, I always left feeling like Tony knew exactly how our wedding was going to run and what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to know that he was "running the show" and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The night was flawless and I am extremely thankful that we had Tony there as our guide and entertainer. If you are looking for a DJ who is fun yet professional, choose DJ Maestro...you won't regret it.

Jordan
05/10/2014

DJ Tony London was the best wedding DJ I have ever seen. His professionalism leading up to the event made us feel so organized and comfortable having him at our wedding. We got to suggest our favorite songs, which he played at the exact right time. Even my grandma was dancing! We had people on the dance floor the entire night, we did not want to leave. He and his assistant played the best music and really kept us going.

As I mentioned before, his professionalism is what sets him apart from other DJs, well done!!!!

Services Used: DJ

We had Tony London from DJ Maestro at our wedding. A few of our guests who had recently had their own weddings said that they wished they had hired a DJ like Tony for their weddings. He was nice enough to show everyone how to do the Electric Slide, and he was very good with the young children who were requesting songs all night. We met with him twice before the wedding and walked away both times feeling like we had the right DJ, which was a feeling we did not get from many vendors ahead of time. He seemed capable before and he delivered during the reception. He played great music and was very professional. He helped to pace the reception and he let the guests know what was going on, if it was anything of interest. We highly recommend Tony of DJ Maestro as the anchor to your reception. We did not use him for the ceremony music, but I imagine he could of handled that too. Do yourself a favor and hire DJ Maestro.

Services Used: DJ

Tony and his crew from DJ Maestro were amazing to work with. The live music we chose for the ceremony was gorgeous and fun. The DJing for the reception was fun and just what we asked for. They were SO easy to work with, their website allowed us to choose the music and details easily. We highly recommend DJ Maestro!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We had the pleasure of having Tony DJ our wedding in Vail. He did an incredible job finding exactly what we wanted and making suggestions based upon our discussions prior to the wedding. He took the time to get to know my husband and I, and it showed he listened by the music he played and his presence. He was helpful getting the crowd moving and everything flowing smoothly from before the ceremony, through cocktail hour, introductions, dances, toasts, cake cutting, to the very last dance! He was authentic and genuine fun! No cheesy DJ nightmare we have all heard at weddings. He kept 140 people dancing until the very last song...which he picked and was a moment in our lives we will never forget. The two of us dancing with everyone around us dancing and singing every word! I would highly recommend DJ Maestro if you are a lover a music and want to keep everyone dancing til the end :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Absolutely LOVED working with DJ Maestro! Ross was our dj for our wedding and he did a fabulous job. we met about a week before and laid out the plan and he executed it to perfection. I would recommend DJ Maestro for any event!

Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

From the first consult to the last song of the reception, working with DJ Maestro was absolutely amazing. I've known Tony for a couple of years, and seen his work at many events, but working with him directly was such a pleasure. He made it so easy to plan out our wedding reception. He helped us plan out aspects of the reception we hadn't even considered. Using his website to decide which music we wanted and which we definitely did not made ours lives so much easier. Our guests could even request songs prior to the big day. On the big day, we knew we didn't have to worry about a thing. Tony had everything under control, from the toasts to the traditional dances to the bouquet toss, the entire celebration went off without a hitch. Tony runs his company with integrity, and he truly loves helping couples have the wedding of their dreams. You cannot go wrong hiring anyone from this incredible DJ service.