Lady J Mobile DJ Service
Harvey Point Rd
Hertford, NC 27944  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Country...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
DJ Lady J did a great job for our wedding reception! She took requests and kept the guests dancing the night away!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
DJ Lady J and McGee were absolutely fantastic! Everything from the initial meeting to the closing at the end of the night was spectacular. They were thoughtful and mindful of everything and detail oriented. Everything went flawlessly and our wedding was absolutely magnificent! They played everything when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! They were able to pull up requests on the fly and they kept the party moving! I don't know what we would've done without them! Absolutely a joy to work with! I would go to them in a heartbeat. We're actually going to try to get them to DJ our work Christmas Party! Definitely two thumbs up!!
Wedding: 09/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved Lady J. She was very professional and own time. It was a pleasure working with her.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They provided a wonderful music list for us to select songs for our reception. She was wonderful and my guest thoroughly enjoyed her.
Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lady J's Mobile Entertainment was absolutely fabulous! She played all of the right music and had my guest jamming throughout the event. She was extremely flexible with us as we changed our first dance song at the last minute. I appreciate her and her services and I was very pleased!
Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lady J will keep the party hopping
Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not have asked for a better job from Lady J. The music was exactly what we requested and the MC did an excellent job also. Lady J was great. I would highly recommend her. She works with you and is very fast in responding. The music was enjoyed by all ages 2 - 79. She did the ceremony music for the beach wedding as well as the reception music afterward.. What a great day for my daughter and her new husband. Thanks Lady J from Ann, Lindsey, Kathy, Josh, and all of our guests.
Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lady J was great! We had originally asked her to only do the reception at our wedding, however at the last minute we asked her to provide services for our ceremony on the beach as well and she was able to accommodate us. She and George are both very friendly and blended right in with our guests and shared in our excitement as well! Lady J did a great job getting the party started and motivated our guests to get out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Lady J for any event as a matter of fact I hope to be able to use her at some of our company events later this year!
Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were wonderful!! They were professional and very personable! I would most certainly recommend them to anyone who needs music for their big day or any other function!
Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I think they did a wonderful job and were very professional. I believe they are two of the greatest people I have meant lately. Very kind and friendly.
I would use their service again most defiantly.
Wedding: 09/28/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dysheba and her co-worker were very nice and professional. Their services were great. We enjoyed the music selection and their company. We would recommend their services.
Wedding: 08/06/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dysheba and George were wonderful, they played everything we asked, and stayed as long as we needed!!
Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lady J was very professional. She responds to your emails and phone calls immediately. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dj.
Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
HIGHLY Recommended!!! DJ Lady J did a wonderful job on our reception!
Wedding: 09/19/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lady J's Mobile Entertainment was wonderful! They made our wedding day casual, fun and relaxed just like we wanted! My husband also has a friend that wrote us a song for our first dance, and Lady J worked with him to make sure he would have all the equipment necessary to perform.
Wedding: 08/08/2009
 252-489-5858
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire