DJ Grand Rapids & Fast Booth

DJ Grand Rapids & Fast Booth

5 Star Rated Entertainment & The Fastest Photo Booth on the Planet

Grand Rapids, MI 49504 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cou...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photobooth service and product were exactly what I was looking for. We were very pleased with this service and product.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were thrilled with the services provided by Fast Booth at our office holiday party! I would highly recommend them! The entire staff was on top of everything and very entertaining! They really made our event a hit!!!

• Wedding: 12/19/2014

Photobooth:
Great selection of props. We've been to other weddings recently and their prop selection couldn't compare. Loved the option to be able to customize our photostrip.

DJ:
Great. Easy to work with. TJ did a great job keeping things on schedule and letting us know what we needed to do and when. The day does become a blur and you get caught up in everything, so it was great to have TJ letting us know, Hey, we need to cut the cake, we need to do the dances (father/daughter, mother/son), lets get you in the photobooth, ect. So glad TJ got us in the photobooth as well since we didn't really make it in there other than that time.

Overall:
Very easy to talk to and asked great questions along the way to make sure we understood everything and were thinking about the details.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TJ and Katie were great. They are vert fast when responding to email. As well during the wedding they took care of everything, and made sure my new husband and I were having a great time. We received at ton of compliments on the music, as well many people said they danced more at our wedding then any other that they have been to. Over all they were amazing!

• Wedding: 08/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys were great! So easy to work with and so much fun! Would use them again in the future hands down!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I have gone to a few wedding where the DJ was horrible so we wanted to make sure our wedding reception didn't turn out the same way. TJ the DJ was awesome! Yes we may have spent a little more to have him but it was totally worth it! His mix of music throughout the night catered to all the guests. He kept the reception on track and helped my husband and I know how long we had until the next event (cake cutting, first dances, etc.) He was also extremely flexible with us because we ended up having to change our wedding date and it wasn't a problem for him. He is very loyal to his customers and does everything to make sure their event goes perfectly! We also had the photo booth at our reception and EVERYBODY loved it! I would definitely recommend having the photo booth at your event! Well worth the money spent! Overall, I would without a doubt recommend TJ the DJ!

• Flexibility: 5.0

TJ the DJ and Fast booth were fantastic!!! They were VERY organized, which helped everything run smooth. We had an extra speaker in the dining room which they did not charge extra for and they worked GREAT with all the other vendors keeping things running smoothly! The photo booth pictures were printed by the time you walked out of the booth and I got to pick the design I wanted on the bottom. They also didn't charge for all the "little extras" such as the flash drive, flash drive with our photos on it, props and lighting. I would absolutely recommend them! One thing that would have been nice is if they could have created a cd or something with our ceremony music on it just so we could have had that to practice at our rehearsal. We didn't have the music and looking back there were a few things I would change but I didn't know before hand since we had never ran through it with the music. Not a big deal- something I could have done on my own too. Overall they were excellent!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks for listening to our needs and being on top of everything. Very flexible and pleasant to work with. Girl Scouts of Byron/ Rabbit Run had a great time with our concert!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want a Professional yet a Fantastic Comedic Entertainer, Call TJ the DJ. If you want a DJ who schedules time to meet with you on several occasions to make sure You have the Best Wedding Reception Ever, Call TJ the DJ. If you want a DJ who goes Over and Above the rest by giving you some free add on bonuses such as a Beautiful slide show on his Huge High Quality Projector / Screen, Call TJ the DJ. Honestly, we could not have asked for a better guy to entertain and Rock out our reception for 8 HOURS!!! Yes, TJ did it!!! We have had lots of very positive comments from our friends and family regarding our wonderful TJ was. Also, his Laser Light show and sound system was AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much for making our Special Day all that much more Special TJ. We will Recommend you to Anyone:)

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our guest had an amazing time and the party was effortless for me and the groom. I think selecting this company had a lot to do with that. Both Tj and Katie were quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. They proved they were able to adapt to a wide variety of personalities and had no problem making the event memorable with our eclectic taste in music. The photo booth was a highlight for all our guest and added to the hilarity that evening.
From Bill- Kick@ss job. Thanks

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TJ helped us with a private wedding at home, and was able to supply speakers and special lighting as well as the photo booth. By the end of the night, it felt like he was one of the family!

• Wedding: 11/01/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down the best photo booth in the business. Not only did we receive high quality photos, they were available to our guests within seconds. Definitely the fastest booth around. We researched several other companies for our wedding reception and nothing compares to Fast Booth. Although some other companies were a few dollars cheaper, Fast Booth's quality and speed was above and beyond all others. I would also like to mention that TJ and Katie were both professional, friendly, and accommodating to all of our guests. If your in need of a photo booth I highly recommend you use Fast Booth for your event.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had heard TJ the DJ at a friend's wedding and he did a fabulous job so we wanted him for our wedding! He did not disappoint! He kept the dance floor full all night long! TJ is professional and knows what he is doing. Our wedding reception was so much fun because of him and his music!!!! He is a good guy and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great photo booth with quality photos that was very speedy in a fast paced event setting - wonderful & friendly customer service - very affordable. We'll definitely be contacting them for future events!

• Wedding: 09/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TJ and Katie were fabulous. Super attentive, responsible and professional. The photobooth was an 11th hour add on and they made sure it was a hit. Even let me design my own graphics for the strip. THANKS MUCH!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TJ was a lovely DJ. He provided a lot of enthusiam and excitement to our event as a whole. Though he did initially question our desire to have Will Smith's "Wild, Wild, West" played during the reception, he quickly realized that our musical tastes were exceptional and it was played during an extended session on the dance floor. He kept the event moving at an agreeable place, and was very flexible with our decision to remove/add experiences to the overall contract as a whole. He also was willing to make the extended trek down to Kalamazoo to faciliate our wedding venue. We would recommend that you employ his skills for your next musically dependant event.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
616-406-9772
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment