DJ Grand Rapids & Fast Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Awesome! Let's couples control music not guests, so if you wanna allow requests make sure TJ the DJ knows before.

DJ Grand Rapids & Fast Booth responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your response. This is from June 8 2014, Milcreek Barns. Chad and Sami. A great event. We provided Ceremony sound, event coordination, reception music/MC duties, and an extra speaker for the dining area at no charge.

Yes, Brides have dance floor music control. We work with a must play list, do not play list, and song suggestions provided beforehand. Guest requests are encouraged, but the DJ and Bride and Groom reserve the right to not play songs that don't fit with the moment, are vulgar or profane, have inappropriate subject matter, or sometimes there just isn't enough time to play everyone's request. You want the professional DJ you hire to be able to adapt as needed, if needed.

You definitely do not want a DJ who plays everything requested at the moment it is requested. This would make for a chaotic dance floor that would in most cases, not fit the Bride and Grooms image for their big day. Imagine a doctor who treated a patient with every treatment suggested by family and friends, or a mechanic who only used the tools friends and family suggested.

We are very happy you saw the benefit in the planned and professional way we like to run the dance floor for you!

Services Used: DJ

Katie from Fast Booth was amazing to work with! Our guests loved the photo booth...a hit for sure!

1 Review
Recently Married

The photobooth service and product were exactly what I was looking for. We were very pleased with this service and product.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were thrilled with the services provided by Fast Booth at our office holiday party! I would highly recommend them! The entire staff was on top of everything and very entertaining! They really made our event a hit!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked fastbooth for a company Christmas party. They were able to use the design we came up with for our photo stips and the props they provided were a big hit! Thanks for allowing us to each have a take-away photo strip to remember the fun!

Photobooth:
Great selection of props. We've been to other weddings recently and their prop selection couldn't compare. Loved the option to be able to customize our photostrip.

DJ:
Great. Easy to work with. TJ did a great job keeping things on schedule and letting us know what we needed to do and when. The day does become a blur and you get caught up in everything, so it was great to have TJ letting us know, Hey, we need to cut the cake, we need to do the dances (father/daughter, mother/son), lets get you in the photobooth, ect. So glad TJ got us in the photobooth as well since we didn't really make it in there other than that time.

Overall:
Very easy to talk to and asked great questions along the way to make sure we understood everything and were thinking about the details.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

TJ was very professional and we were extremely happy with every service he provided

Services Used: DJ

TJ and Katie were great. They are vert fast when responding to email. As well during the wedding they took care of everything, and made sure my new husband and I were having a great time. We received at ton of compliments on the music, as well many people said they danced more at our wedding then any other that they have been to. Over all they were amazing!

Services Used: DJ

These guys were great! So easy to work with and so much fun! Would use them again in the future hands down!

Recently Married

My husband and I have gone to a few wedding where the DJ was horrible so we wanted to make sure our wedding reception didn't turn out the same way. TJ the DJ was awesome! Yes we may have spent a little more to have him but it was totally worth it! His mix of music throughout the night catered to all the guests. He kept the reception on track and helped my husband and I know how long we had until the next event (cake cutting, first dances, etc.) He was also extremely flexible with us because we ended up having to change our wedding date and it wasn't a problem for him. He is very loyal to his customers and does everything to make sure their event goes perfectly! We also had the photo booth at our reception and EVERYBODY loved it! I would definitely recommend having the photo booth at your event! Well worth the money spent! Overall, I would without a doubt recommend TJ the DJ!

1 Review
Recently Married

TJ the DJ and Fast booth were fantastic!!! They were VERY organized, which helped everything run smooth. We had an extra speaker in the dining room which they did not charge extra for and they worked GREAT with all the other vendors keeping things running smoothly! The photo booth pictures were printed by the time you walked out of the booth and I got to pick the design I wanted on the bottom. They also didn't charge for all the "little extras" such as the flash drive, flash drive with our photos on it, props and lighting. I would absolutely recommend them! One thing that would have been nice is if they could have created a cd or something with our ceremony music on it just so we could have had that to practice at our rehearsal. We didn't have the music and looking back there were a few things I would change but I didn't know before hand since we had never ran through it with the music. Not a big deal- something I could have done on my own too. Overall they were excellent!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Thanks for listening to our needs and being on top of everything. Very flexible and pleasant to work with. Girl Scouts of Byron/ Rabbit Run had a great time with our concert!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

If you want a Professional yet a Fantastic Comedic Entertainer, Call TJ the DJ. If you want a DJ who schedules time to meet with you on several occasions to make sure You have the Best Wedding Reception Ever, Call TJ the DJ. If you want a DJ who goes Over and Above the rest by giving you some free add on bonuses such as a Beautiful slide show on his Huge High Quality Projector / Screen, Call TJ the DJ. Honestly, we could not have asked for a better guy to entertain and Rock out our reception for 8 HOURS!!! Yes, TJ did it!!! We have had lots of very positive comments from our friends and family regarding our wonderful TJ was. Also, his Laser Light show and sound system was AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much for making our Special Day all that much more Special TJ. We will Recommend you to Anyone:)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our guest had an amazing time and the party was effortless for me and the groom. I think selecting this company had a lot to do with that. Both Tj and Katie were quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. They proved they were able to adapt to a wide variety of personalities and had no problem making the event memorable with our eclectic taste in music. The photo booth was a highlight for all our guest and added to the hilarity that evening.
From Bill- Kick@ss job. Thanks

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

TJ helped us with a private wedding at home, and was able to supply speakers and special lighting as well as the photo booth. By the end of the night, it felt like he was one of the family!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Hands down the best photo booth in the business. Not only did we receive high quality photos, they were available to our guests within seconds. Definitely the fastest booth around. We researched several other companies for our wedding reception and nothing compares to Fast Booth. Although some other companies were a few dollars cheaper, Fast Booth's quality and speed was above and beyond all others. I would also like to mention that TJ and Katie were both professional, friendly, and accommodating to all of our guests. If your in need of a photo booth I highly recommend you use Fast Booth for your event.