DJ Chelan Heidi Neal

Value
Flexibility
Johnathon
06/22/2013

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with dj Chelan Heidi Neal. She went above and beyond to help make our wedding special. I would absolutely recommend her for any event!

Private User
1+ year ago

Great DJ. Very social and outgoing.

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Dear Amanda and Gary, Thank you for sharing your beautiful day with DJ Chelan. Your Dreams all came true. Hugs, Heidi

Maria
06/01/2013

DJ Chelan, Heidi Neal, did such an amazing job!!! She was extremely professional and always responded quickly whenever I had a question. We got married in Leavenworth at a venue that she had not been to before (the Sleeping Lady). As a result, prior to my wedding, she drove out to the site (which is approximately 90 minutes each way!!) to become familiar with the venue. In addition, my reception was on two floors, and she ran speakers so that everyone would be able to hear. My husband and I so greatly appreciated her professionalism and customer service!! The music was so AMAZING and everyone had such a great time dancing the night away!! I would 100% recommend Heidi for any event!

Dear Maria and Zach.
Your Leavenworth Wedding was such perfect day and evening. I so enjoyed working with you both this past year as we produced your magical day. Getting to know you both and your family members with live in our hearts forever! Best wishes to you both and Thank you again for having DJ Chelan share in your memories. Hugs, Heidi

Kjrstie
05/11/2013

I loved DJ Heidi! She always made everything fun and up beat and she really helped us out a lot to make sure our wedding day went perfect. She went above and beyond then what I expected her to.

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kjrstie and Steven, The love you share just beamed from your eyes and hearts! Watching Steven gaze at you gave me shivers. I so enjoyed sharing your day and I am so happy all your wedding dreams came true ~ Hugs, Heidi

Services Used: DJ

She is one of the hardest working DJ in the Lake Chelan Valley if you want to get your party started this is the person to call.

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

I am a proud member of Your Lake Chelan Wedding!

Sarah
09/22/2012

Heidi is the best DJ around! She is fun, outgoing and really goes above and beyond to make sure you're big day is perfect. Her and her husband are not only adorable, but they both work so hard to do little behind the scenes type of things. I'm so grateful and glad they were a part of my big day! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!!!!!!!

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Oh our Beautiful Bride Sarah and Rocking Groom Kenny, What a blast working with you both for over a year planning the amazing music for the day you became husband and wife!!! Every detail turned out PERFECT and the love you share just made you bothe GLOW! Thank you for having DJ Chelan Brad & Heidi help make your dreams come alive!

Kelleigh
08/30/2012

Heidi couldn't have been any better! You made our reception absolutely fabulous . Thanks for taking all those great pictures too! Above and beyond.

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Dearest Ryan and Kelleigh, Sharing with you both and your sweet baby girl the celebration of the day you 3 became one was so awesome! Your wedding reception was stunning and I am sure all your dreams came true that magical night!
Thank you for having us share your day! Hugs, DJ Chelan ~ Heidi and Brad Neal

Taylor & Abel
08/11/2012

Great service! I'd recommend this service to anyone looking for a great time! Best of Chelan!

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Hello Taylor and Abel, DJ Chelan had so much fun working with you on planning your music for your amazing day and spending time with you both and your loving family and friends. May your love continue to blossom each and every day from here on out!
Hugs and best wishes, DJ Chelan ~ Heidi & Brad Neal

kalie
08/08/2012

Heidi was AWESOME! She not only was our DJ and MC for our wedding, but she also took some amazing pictures and posted them as a slide show on Facebook! Heidi and Brad made our wedding PERFECT and very memorable!

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Our dearest Kalie and Josh, we were so thrilled to part of your magical day when your Love became one! We are so happy you enjoyed the photos we shot too!
The best to both forever and ever! Hugs, DJ Chelan ~ Heidi & Brad

Anonymous
2+ years ago

It was wonderful working with Heidi for our wedding in August in Chelan. She was easy to communicate with and very friendly and helpful. Our song selections were played and the music was great. Everyone got up and danced and Heidi was very respectful in making sure that requests were not taken without our permission as we had spent so much time on our song list and what we wanted played. We also went down to Buddy's in Manson after our rehearsal dinner on Friday as Heidi host's karaoke there. We had a great time with her and everyone loved doing karaoke together! Thanks Heidi and Brad!

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Dear Adam and Jenn, Your wedding and reception at Wapato Point Cellars last August was PERFECT in every way. I so enjoyed working with you both and meeting all your wonderful family members and guests. Thank you for giving my more magical wedding memories to treasure! Hugs, Heidi ~ DJ Chelan

Lacey
07/28/2012

Heidi was the DJ at our wedding and she was so amazing! She has so many great ideas and was such a great help when it came to planning. She kept my reception going and let my guests know what they were supposed to be doing so they didn't get confused. Heidi was super flexible when nothing went according to the schedule. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her and I would definitely use her again!

My Dearest Lacey and Luke,
Thank you for your glowing review. Just being a part of your amazing day made my heart burst with pride.

You both were a delight to work with and to see all your dreams come true was awesome! Hope your grandmother is feeling better :)

The best to you both for a long and loving marriage.

Hugs today and always, Heidi ~ DJ Chelan

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.7

Kept the party going and all the guests engaged. Very flexible and able to read the mood of the event

Jessy
06/23/2012

Heidi was an excellent DJ at my wedding and made the evening run so smoothly! She was professional and easy to talk to and get along with. I was able to feel confident putting all the details for our big day in her capable hands and she did not disappoint! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for an experienced DJ.

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Dear Jessy and Dave, Being your Wedding DJ for your dream come true wedding and reception on stunning Lake Chelan was a true pleasure! Working with you for almost a year on all your details was so much fun.

We so look forward to long and lasting friendship with your family!

See you on the beaches of Lake Chelan, Heidi ~ DJ Chelan

0.5

Heidi with DJ Chelan was VERY unprofessional and bossy about the music at my wedding specifically my reception. She made us pick out over 7 hours of music to play at the reception but instead played pop country which we absolutely did not want at our wedding. When she did start to play our selections (which was only for about 2 hours) she would move to the next song in the middle of the song. I dont not believe that she even purchased the songs we requested for our wedding. She was very bossy to me (the bride) and my photographer the whole night taking away from my enjoyment of the reception. She complained about not getting to eat any food but she sure found the bar and I would even say got a little drunk at my wedding. I have and will tell anybody who asks about DJ Chelan to avoid her at all costs. She is not worth your time or money, and I felt embarrassed to have someone with such little professionalism at my wedding.

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Dear Larrisa, It was my pleasure to work with you, Shelby, Loreen, Janae, Jacquelyn, Rio Vista and your mother on your magical day. Best wishes to you both. Hugs, Heidi ~ DJ Chelan

Lexi
05/12/2012

Heidi was the absolute best! She made us feel so special, was always prompt at responding to emails, and was very professional. Her system for loading music was very cool and allowed us to pick each and every song we wanted, but then she was still flexible enough when guests had requests on the night. She made us feel cared for and like she really wanted us to have a great time. If you are wondering whether you should book her, STOP wondering, and DO IT! You will not regret it, we LOVED her!!

DJ Chelan Heidi Neal responded with the following comments:

Lexi and Ryan, Our 1st Offical Lake Chelan Local Bride....You made our hearts bursts with JOY!!!!!!

The Thank you note you both wrote and mailed gave me tears and made me very PROUD of my services.

The best is yet to come for your lives as one!

Hugs, Heidi ~ DJ Chelan

Services Used: DJ

We used DJ Chelan not for a wedding but our 2nd Annual Father Daughter Dance Fundraiser. Heidi donated her services this year and last year. She is amazing. We believe she is what makes the party. She allows the little girls to help her pick their favorite songs out. You can also find her on the dance floor leading the crowd in a Conga line. We are very thankful she helps us with this event and hope to have her every year.