DJ Brian Hood

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My bride and I were juggling between the idea of a DJ and a live band and we couldn't be happier with our decision...DJ Brian Hood was fantastic! Before our big day, we had a planning meeting and laid out exactly what vibe we were going for and our likings (and dislikings) in music. He jotted down notes and did wonderfully at our reception. He played the right stuff at the right times and only engaged the crowd when necessary (for cake-cutting, toasts, etc), and even gave a shout-out to an up-and-coming singer/songwriter we had in attendance and played her new single. He also stepped out from behind the DJ booth to make sure my bride and I were enjoying ourselves. He is the epitome of professionalism and an absolute joy to work with.

Robert
03/20/2015

Brian was great. He was very patient waiting for our song selections. He provided DJ services throughout the ceremony, dinner, cake cutting, toasts, and reception. He was spot on throughout the evening and night. He was awesome and would definitely use him again.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Brian Hood was a great DJ and he gave us a reasonable price. Everyone loved the music he chose for my crowd and he played everything my husband and I wanted to hear. He was professional and on time and I would recommend him to anyone wanting a great DJ for there wedding.

11/07/2014

DJ Brian Hood was AMAZING! Not a single complaint. He was there first thing in the morning setting up and getting prepared for our evening wedding. Made all of the announcements we requested as well as songs. Didn't play a single song that wasn't our "style". One of the best choices we made when choosing vendors. I would recommend him to everyone!

Services Used: DJ

Brian is without a doubt the best DJ in Wilmington. His prices are reasonable, and he is really easy to work with. Brian is also really good at reading the crowd and adjusting the music accordingly. He doesn't try to become the center of attention by talking a lot and making jokes as some DJs do. Our wedding guests thought we was great, we thought he was great, and I would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ in the are.

Services Used: DJ

Brian is the nicest guy and he's great at what he does. We met with him before the wedding and he went over every little detail with us to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. The night of the wedding he kept checking in with us to make sure we were happy. We even had some crazy family members who were trying to take over our playlist and Brian handled it graciously and made sure to stick to the playlist we provided him. He made our night wonderful and we were dancing all night long! We couldn't have gotten a better DJ :)

Services Used: DJ

Not only was Brian an awesome DJ but he was a great person throughout our entire reception. He really went above and beyond his duties to accommodate us- finding us throughout the night to make sure everything was good. He played exactly what we were looking for and kept the dance floor packed all night. Would highly recommend Brian to anyone doing an event in the Wilmington, NC area.

Recently Married

We are so glad that we selected Brian Hood as our DJ for our wedding in Wilmington, NC. Brian provided excellent services during our cocktail hour, dinner hour, and party hours. He provided professional MC service to help the catering staff move guests to dinner, to toasts, and all the important milestones of a reception. Once he got the dance party started...it was non-stop. The music was tailored to our tastes and he did a wonderful job of keeping the crowd moving!! Thank you Brian!

Cassie
08/23/2014

So helpful and a pleasure to work with!! Brian made our playlist for the night and everything about it was great!! Such a great night and DJ Hood made the night even better! Would highly recommend for any event!

Services Used: DJ

He did an amazing job at both our ceremony and reception! We gave him a general idea of what we wanted to here and he took over from there. He even had great suggestions for songs to play during the bouquet and garter toss. Our guests had a great time. Highly recommended!!

Recently Married

DJ Brian Hood is the BEST! He can read the crowd like no other DJ I've worked with. As a wedding professional myself, I appreciate his willingness to take some requests from our guests when it wasn't necessarily his style. Our guests were blown away by the energy on the dance floor and I know it's because of Brian's talents. From coordinating the toasts and perfect wedding party introductions to providing sound for the ceremony, Brian was the perfect man for the job. It's rare to find a DJ that has talent with both music and being master of ceremonies and he was excellent on both counts! We can't thank you enough for a perfect wedding day and an amazing party!

Services Used: DJ

Words can't even describe dj Brian Hood! I had the best time ever at my wedding and all my guest loved him!! The best spent money on my wedding day!

Services Used: DJ

Brian Hood is an excellent DJ!! It was such an easy process - he's very knowledgeable, very nice, and good at what he does. He played awesome music and everyone said they had a blast on the dance floor. He provided music for the ceremony and reception and even provided a mic so a family friend could sing during the ceremony. Overall we were very pleased with Brian as our DJ and would recommend him for any event!!

Services Used: DJ

Brian was exactly what we were looking for and he could not have done a better job. He was so easy going and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone and can not say enough good things about him.

Services Used: DJ

Brian was amazing to work with, we could not have asked for a better DJ! We do not live in wilmington so meeting prior to the wedding was difficult but Brian was always available to answer questions and help us over the phone and via email! We absolutely loved working with him and he did a great job! I am still getting texts and comments from our guests about how awesome our DJ was for the wedding and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ for their event!

Kristen & Alex
11/09/2013

If you are looking for a DJ that will rock your event and keep the dance floor packed, then Brian Hood is THE DJ for you! He was so professional and flexible it made planning a breeze. He had an amazing ability to read the crowd and give them what they wanted to hear. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and so many of our guests have told us how great they thought he was!