divine inspirations design studio

Value
Flexibility
Ina
10/11/2014

We got married at Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough, NH in October 11, 2014. We were absolutely impressed by the service from Michelle from Divine Inspirations. We communicated mostly over the phone throughout the months leading to the wedding. Michelle completely got our vision and the precise colors for the linens, napkins and sashes. Everything was setup perfectly on time the day before our wedding and she even ensured we got an extra linen we forgot to order on time at the venue before our wedding.

It was an absolute pleasure working with Michelle and her team! We highly recommend her services!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I made a last minute decision to add chair bows and colored napkins. I'm so glad I decided to do this, it really made the function room at the Chase House look fabulous. Selecting the colors was easy, and I was able to do it via color swatches that were sent to me in the mail. Overall this was a great experience, I highly recommend divine inspirations for your chair bows/napkins/etc.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Divine Inspirations put me at ease especially when planning my wedding from Philadelphia, PA. Michele understood and developed all of my visions when it came to the linens. She had a large selection of material to work with and options of sparkle if you are that kind of bride (and I was!)

My dress was altered and pressed to perfection. It was everything I dreamed for.

What drew me to Michele is her flexibility with store hours. Coming from Philly and being a teacher I had zero flexibility for fittings. She was open and available for me. There was one miscommunication involving a fitting but when I called her cell phone and said I was at the shop she rushed right over to the store to do my fitting.

I would HIGHLY recommend Divine Inspirations for altering and linens.

0.5

I know Michele does rentals as well as dress alterations and I can only assume that her good reviews are from the rentals. She repeatedly rescheduled appointments at the last minute, once letting me show up with just a note on her door saying she was sick. She consistently forgot what she was supposed to be doing with my dress, adding sleeves when there won't supposed to be any and forgetting to add things to it. After 3 months I finally got my dress and the top was crooked and the fit was terrible.
I had to bring it to another seamstress who had to completely remake my dress in two weeks in time for my wedding. Luckily she was able to do it, and was able to point out all the mistakes that had been made. I wish I had found the second seamstress before dealing with Divine Inspirations, because it would have saved me $300 and 3 months of aggravation. I would never suggest bringing a dress here, because even after seeing the pictures she told me she stood by her work.
If there is a place to add before and after pictures here, someone please let me know, so you won't just have to take my word for it.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

For my wedding day I wanted to be a little different and I asked for black table cloths with black chair covers and they required hot pink and turquoise blue ribbons for chairs and chargers for the tables. This was something that Divine did not have right on hand however Michele made it her mission to find all the materials I wanted to make my wedding vision come to fruition. Michele did just that and it was perfect. The chargers and ribbons were the exact colors I asked for from the color swatch I sent her. I am so happy with how the decor looked and if you are looking for something different or unique Michele and Divine are the ones to go to, they will go out of their way to make your day perfect!! I greatly thank Divine for doing that and I would highly highly recommend them to all!!

1+ year ago

Everything was properly decorated. The linens were great quality and really added character ism to our venue. Michelle know exactly what she's doing. Everything was perfect!

1+ year ago

We were very happy with our choice to work with divine inspirations. We rented our table clothes and overlays. Michelle was very easy to work with. Many of our wedding guests commented on how gorgeous the overlays were.

Stefani
09/07/2013

Did a wonderful job for our reception! The linen was beautiful and the seat covers with the ribbons went perfectly. The entire process was so easy and stress free, very professional! Thank you so much for helping with my big day!

Leighann
08/10/2013

Everything looked beautiful! I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
Christine
07/13/2013

Divine Inspirations provided the chair coverings for our recent wedding. The chair coverings were the "final" touch that gave the room class! Michelle was flexible when we requested lights on the poles at the last minute and didn't charge us when we said "4 poles" and there ended up being "5 poles"! I hesitated spending the money, but they were worth it and I wouldn't change a thing! Michelle also had the exact same navy blue as the bridesmaid's dresses, again, really bringing the room decorations together, making everything look classy and "rich."

1+ year ago

Michele had great ideas and was so helpful! Thank you for making our wedding look amazing!

elizabeth
06/22/2013

Michele at Divine Inspirations was great to work with and even through just a short phone conversation she knew exactly what I was looking for in special linens for our wedding reception. The room looked amazing! I would recommend her store to anyone.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

Michele from Divine Inspirations is wonderful to work with. We appreciated the large selection of linens and Michele's patience of helping us decide what would look best and what was within our budget. She is very creative and offers helpful suggestions. In addition, Michele was very flexible in letting us change or add to our order multiple times throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Michele. I found her to be a calming presence in a hectic time:)

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very friendly! And the table runners & napkins were beautiful!

Alison
06/02/2013
4.2

Divine Inspirations managed to get me the linens I wanted at the last minute and for a very affordable price. I am so glad we decided to go ahead with the linens, our reception wouldn't have been the same without them!

1+ year ago

Divine Inspirations provided the most beautiful Red Chair Sashes for my daughter's wedding. The sashes were delivered & bows were tied to each chair. In addition, they steamed my daughter's wedding gown the day of the wedding & delivered it to the hotel. I also shopped at their place of business which is a quaint little shop with many unique treasures & beautiful clothing. Divine Inspirations provided a service that was priceless. They were very professional & pleasant. I highly recommend this business.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning