Diva's Bridal Boutique

• Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I found my dream dress at Diva's. Everyone there was so nice and helpful! They helped in making me look fabulous on my wedding day. And their contract seamstress Vicki was amazing! She has an awesome spirit and I felt so comfortable with her. I felt like I had a new friend. I will definitely recommend Diva's to anyone looking for a wedding dress!
Wedding: 12/21/2013

Gina 6 Reviews
The first dress my daughter tried on is the one we went back and purchased. It was a Martina Liana gown. Beautiful and well made. The veil & slip were also purchased there. She has a great group of seamtresses who can customize any dress. My daughter has a tiny waist so ordered a size up for chest & hips. You could not tell the dress had been taken in over 2 inches in the waist & hip area. They are that good and this is a difficult dress to alter but they did it! Michelle is very helpful in making suggestions. I purchased my mother of the bride dress there as well from Mon Cherie. Everything was perfect start to finish. I plan to use their services in the future when my youngest daughter gets married!
Wedding: 10/26/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
I found my perfect wedding dress at Diva's!! The boutique itself was very neat and clean. The ladies I worked with were fabulous!! I was not pressured into trying on any dresses. They willingly let my mom and I browse the dresses and they were ready to help when I was ready to try on. The boutique clearly describes all of their services and they are so willing to help with anything. Definitely visit Diva's to find your perfect wedding dress!
Wedding: Recently Married
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 4 Reviews
They were great with helping me find the right dress. Everything went smoothly with them start to finish.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They have gorgeous dresses here!! The staff was wonderful and weren't snobby or pressuring. I had a very difficult time finding a dress as the person with me had completely different taste as me. Their head alterations lady pulled a beautiful gown and it was exactly what I was looking for (and a clearance gown at that!). I got a $2500 Justin Alexander dress for $1200!! She also did my alterations and was wonderful during the whole process. I highly recommend these ladies especially if you like detailed gowns but don't want the snobby staff.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
 336-545-9797
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire