Distinctive-Memories

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Robyn was so amazing. She was so laid back and willing to work with anything I mentioned to her. And although she was laid back, she knew just when to speak up a bit. The day of my wedding, when she saw me getting stressed, she pulled me and my husband aside for a more intimate moment. I was very comfortable with her as she is very personable. I was also incredibly surprised by the expeditious return of our photos! I have had 2 photo sessions with her (engagement and wedding) but plan on using her for a few family sessions and gifts for other family members!

Services Used: Photography

Robyn is superlative! We first worked with her through a mutual friend's wedding where she was the photographer. When it came time to find a photographer for our own wedding, we didn't even bother looking around; we knew who we had to have! We have done 3 shoots with her, and have one more coming up and have gotten nothing short of the best each time!! She's great with kids that may be a little camera shy, amazing with difficult situations, and a solid foundation to lean on when/if a crisis arises all while remaining extremely professional. We continue to get compliments about her work and how wonderful the pictures turned out. All these reasons and more is why we consider her superlative-or of the highest quality/degree.

Thank you is never enough.

Gordon and Sarah Scott

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Robyn captured our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was nothing less than amazing and brings a lot of creativity to her photos. She is very positive, upbeat, energetic, and helpful. We have been impressed with her photos from day 1 but what puts Robyn over the top of any photographer is her helpfulness the day of. Not only is she there to capture your moment, but she keeps the day fun and make sure your needs are met. It still stands out to my groom and I how thirsty we were after the receiving line, and Robyn was there to save the day with water. It was the little things and her personality that really make her the photographer you need at your wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Distinctive Memories photography is AMAZING. My photographer Robyn was better than I could ever expect. Robyn was prompt, fun, creative, and provided some photos that I will cherish forever. If you're looking for unique, stunning photos with a photographer with a can-do attitude, Robyn's your girl!

Services Used: Photography

Robyn is an amazing photographer. Not only were my husband and myself very impressed with her but i had many comments throughout the night from the wedding party on how amazing she was and how fun she was. Robyn has some great ideas and she works with you if you have your own ideas. I had her contracted until 9pm the night of the wedding and around 8:30 - she gave me a heads up that she had a half hour left to get in any last shots that we didn't have. She was with us all the way. She was much more than a photographer - she even went as far as to make sure that myself and my wedding part were okay and even got drinks for us from the bar! I highly recommend Robyn to any bride for their wedding. She also took the most adorable pictures of my two year old son and did a fantastic job on our engagement photos.

Services Used: Photography

Robyn was absolutely amazing. She did a wonderful job for our engagement pics, and on the day of the wedding she was more than a photographer. When several small crises arose, she was able to allay any anxiety! The night of the wedding, we had a sneak-peek posted on Facebook, so we were able to see some of the pics immediately. I loved having her as part of our day and am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics!

Services Used: Photography

Such amazing talent and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Robyn for making our day so special!!

Services Used: Photography

Robyn has been nothing but patient,professional and flexible in all my experiences with her. Her quality is excellent and she's prompt and on her game. If your looking for a fun professional photographer she's your girl!! I'll continue to go to her for all photography in the future! Love Ashley

Services Used: Photography

Robyn photographed my daughter's wedding on the 28th of September and my son's wedding on the 6th of July this year. She made each set of photos different for them...at my daughter's wedding she ended up falling off a pier into the lake but threw the camera onto the pier so all the pictures were saved...she kept on shooting with a towel wrapped around her until we could get her in some dry clothes....she is fun creative and a great person to work with...I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks Robyn for some great shots and memories that will last a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

Robyn was awesome. She got all the shots we wanted and then some. Her personality is perfect for what she does. She takes pride in her work and it shows. We are so happy with our pictures, the price and the best photographer around! I would recommend Distinctive Memories to EVERYONE!

Services Used: Photography

Robyn was the best photographer!! She was was always quick to my responses, flexible with my husbands crazy work schedule, creative, outgoing and very professional!! We were more than happy with her at our wedding! She didnt miss a shot! Photos turned out amazing she couldn't have done a better job!! She has also done family shoots & my sons one year shoot, again never disappointed. Even with my my wild little guy she still captures every shot! I would recommend Robyn to anyone for just about any type of shoot!

Services Used: Photography

Robyn kept me on track and made sure I had every special wedding photo taken with my family. She helped me to relax and gave me tips on my smile, there were no bad photos. Awesome job!

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely would recommend Robyn to anyone and everyone that needs a photographer for any occasion but especially weddings. She has an amazing eye to capture the most beautiful pictures. What I loved about her the most is that when it comes to taking pictures, Robyn thinks "outside the box", doesn't always go for the "traditional" picture, which makes for some amazing shots. Her outgoing personality helps bring out the best in the ones she is shooting and her professionalism was outstanding and as far as her flexibility....well, let's just say my daughters wedding party was a bit crazy and she just went with the flow. When I received the disk of all the pictures, there were almost 700 pictures on that disk, if that is not testament enough on what a dedicated photographer she is, don't know what would be!! Just can not say enough about what an amazing photographer Robyn is!!

Services Used: Photography

My family has grown to know Robyn and her business very well. She photographed my little sisters Senior pictures, my best friends wedding and my older sisters wedding. So, when I got engaged I told my husband I know who we are having as our photographer.
Robyn met all of our expectations. She is very professional and keeps things fun. She was always very understanding and helpful when I had to reschedule our engagement session a few times due to my work schedule.
We got our disk within three days after our engagement session and our wedding disk a week after. It was really exciting to get our photos so quickly and she did a wonderful job.
Robyn had all sorts of ideas for us and we had a blast working with her. Our pictures turned out wonderful and I have showed everyone and even told several friends and family members about her work.
We were very lucky to have someone who was outgoing and fun yet professional. She did an awesome job and we have no complaints.
I look forward to the day we decide to have children and we get to have Robyn photograph that next big moment in our life as a couple.

Services Used: Photography

Distinctive Memories, went above and beyond my expectations. They provided me with great support and ideas. She was very flexible, friendly, and outgoing. She knew what she was doing when she was out there and made sure to capture all the shots that I wanted. She captured all the little details that I forgot about that I now am so thankful for her to think of those moments and capture them.

I had Distinctive Memories capture my engagement photos, wedding day photos, and trash the dress photos. She provided great ideas for unique and amazing photos. I get compliments all the time on my photos.

I would recommend Robyn over and over again to any client looking for someone who knows how to capture all the special moments in your life. Not only was she great at her job but she made sure that you had everything you needed on your wedding day. She brought us drinks, held my chapstick, fixed my dress, you name it and I'm sure she'd be happy to help out.

She also went out of her way to capture my memories- which included her always getting into the water to make sure things turned out perfect!!!

Services Used: Photography

Robyn got us out of a pickle when we originally agreed to work with another Photographer that didn't end up being a good fit. She is FUN yet Professional, easy to work with, responds to emails quickly, takes all of your preferences and unique situation into account and, above all, takes amazingly beautiful pictures. We received so many compliments! AND got our disc super fast so we could view all of our photos so soon after the Wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her!