Disk Jockeys Now

(4.2 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our Dj was very nice, very professional in his demeanor and oh so helpful in working with our planner to make the entire event flow so smoothly. His song choices seemed to fit our guests all night long and we certainly danced more at my wedding than we had at any of my friends. It was well put together and again, flowed nicely. We will tell our friends to use this company for their upcoming weddings. All in all it was very very nice.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

This was a great company to work with!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
4.3/5.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

I just spoke with Michael from this company and I'm very satisfied with their response. This Company cares very much about its customers and their satisfaction with its performance. Michael has assured me that they always strive to make each event a high quality and memorable one and I know that he is very sincere about that. I would definitely use them again. They are a very highly rated company and there is a reason for that. They want to make you happy even after the event and that speaks volumes!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We just had the best time at our event. We chose for this company to provide prelude music prior to our ceremony which was so peaceful and gentle and pleasant. It set a perfect mood for our ceremony which their DJ also did for us. It was so incredible so romantic so just right. My beau looked like a dream, the dream I always had as he came down the aisle. It was magical. Later after our pictures we made our grand entrance to Rocky which my husband wanted. It was so fun. Then we danced the night away. The overall mood was relaxed but still semi formal attire. The guys changed clothes later in the evening so they could really party and not ruin their tuxedos. They did get a little out of hand but the DJ slowed things down for a few songs to corral them in as needed. I was really busy planning all this and knew it was a lot of work hiring florists, caterers, and disc jockeys. Now reviews and past customers testimonials are important but I also wanted to feel comfortable personally with each of my vendors that I chose. So I kinda took my time and made my decisions one at a time. I am so pleased with each and every one of my choices. It was all a dream. A dream come true. If I had to find something to nit pick about, it would be that I had to pay extra for them to play music at my ceremony, but that turned out so well. I am still very very pleased.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We definitely reccommend the Disc Jockeys Now djs for anyone who doesn't want to pay too much. He played a nice annivesary song for my grandparents who celebrated their 55th on the day we got married. It was very nice and a touching moment for everyone. I hope me and him last that long. He arrived early and started a little early which was nice and he was good on the microphone. He even stayed an extra 10 minutes since we weren't all that ready to leave. We liked their song list because we got to choose a lot of what he was going to play. He followed it pretty close but had to mix in a lot of requests from mostly my mom's friends. It was a pretty crazy night but for us that is good. We were pleased overall.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Videography, Wedding Planning
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was a big fat success. I loved the DJ. I started out planning a prim and proper button down affair but by the time I was done it definitely ended up more laid back. Our music selections were handled by our dj and he was very versatile. Je also was a very good emcee for my special things like our first dance and daddy daughter dances. The only reason I did not give him all 5 stars was that I had to pay an extra 50 dollars for a 6th hour of his time. I thought that would be part of the deal. Our reception was from 3pm to 9pm so I had to pay for 6 hours but was hoping not to be charged fr the 6th hour since he was already there. He brought in a lot of nice equipment and it sounded good I thought. My girls loved it and danced even during dinner (2 and 6 year olds tend to do that). He did a nice captains call at the start of dinner which took a long time as we had over 200 guests. I would say that this company disk jockeys now is a good choice at least is was for us. Oh and last thing: My dad wants to reserve the same dj for his company party coming up so I guess that says something too. I' happy with my big day and hoe every little thing worked out just fine.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
1.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.0

The only thing good I can say about DiscJockeysNow.com is the DJ we ended up did a good job. I was very pleased with his willingness to help and make sure we had a good time. However, getting to that point was a nightmare. The first DJ they tried providing us was crap. We weren't called until a 2 weeks before the wedding. When we first met with him, he came completely unprepared. They tell you to fill out a list of songs you want played, but that was a waste of time because he never looked at it. He complained the entire first meeting about how he was being under paid for this event, he was worth much much more, and basically telling us that we went cheap so expect a cheap performance (The other DJ companies in the area were competitive with this company). He then tried to tell us to cancel with discjockeysnow.com and go with he personally and pay a ridiculously high price. He also said he expected a tip since he was being so under paid. Then he tried telling us, we didn't know what we were doing and he did because he was the "Professional". When we called to complain, the owner called us back (with the other DJ on 3-way... like we couldn't tell) and basically said we were being unreasonable and had nothing to complain about. We even told the owner about the guy telling us to cancel with DiscJockeysNow.com and the owner acted like we were lying. Needless to say, I will never use DiscJockeysNow.com again and will not recommend them to friends, or enemies.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.5

DJ service good. BEWARE video service. Terrible quality key moments left out.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Disk Jockeys Now. We had lots of snafu's leading up to our wedding. Our best man got transferred out of town for his job then my maid of honor changed her mind about being in the wedding due to some personal stuff she had going on in her life. We found out that our photographer was very ill and couldn't be there and finally, our hall changed the times they were available on us. So after all that it was a real relief to get through the day. My discjockeysnow.com review is that they played good music and ran the event for us, no problems. We appreciated knowing that people would dance and have a nice time. That meant a lot to us after all the drama we dealt with in the months leading up to our special day. Now we are married and just could not be happier.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We especially enjoyed the line dances and the party songs he played. The younger kids had a super time dancing even before the rest of us did. He mixed it all up real well and watched the time closely so that we stayed on the schedule we laid out for the reception. We had to be out of the hall 45 minutes after the music stopped and he helped out on that end too. The price was fair and worth what we paid them. It was a fun reception!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We had some issues with the actual local DJ but the company stood behind their service and resolved these issues. I can attest that it is safe to do business over the Internet with them.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We chose Disk Jockeys Now because we liked the price and they seemed to almost always answer the phones when we called or returned calls pretty fast and we liked that. Peter was our disk jockey and he did a very professional job for us. Played lots of good dances and he ran the whole thing along with our photographers. We were late getting to the reception hall but he handled it great. Our first dance was really wonderful, a memory I will always enjoy. We had him play an extra half an hour and I think it only cost like 25 bucks. That last half hour was sooooo much fun!! We both enjoyed his music and our friends and relatives did too. That's what we liked about Disk Jockeys Now

• Wedding: 04/07/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I gave 4.5 stars across the board because I never give anyone a perfect rating but the company and their Dj was just about 5 stars. we are very happy and satisfied with choosing them to be our DJ company at our once in a lifetime party and reception. We really liked the price and the service. Whenever we called we spoke to someone nice and we loved being able to pick some of the music that was played along with what our friends and relatives enjoyed and he took requests too. We wanted him to stay an extra hour or so but the facility manager said we had to stop so they could prepare for an early event the next morning:-(. Never the less, we all enjoyed ourselves completely and we got a lot of really nice comments from everybody about how much fun they had dancing. When the Dj came to set up he was in casual clothes but then he changed into something nicer before the reception started. He watched the volume level early while we were all eating and talking then he moved it up just right for the dances. I didnt know my guy could move like that, he had a great time with his friends and with all my friends and relatives too. I am so happy and my sister is already planning on using this company. Thanks to Disc Jockeys Now. We are real happy with our choice.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 4.5

WE ARE TOTALLY HAPPY WITH OUR CHOICE. Our DJ Dave was simply amazing and catered to our every wish. HE had us all dancing about 10 minutes after the formalities were finally over and I don't think we sat down more than once or twice the whole afternoon. I was a little worried that no one would dance at our afternoon reception but I was wrong. The crowd was ready to go and so was Dave. We really enjoyed ourselves and are very pleased with our DJ selection. And yes we would tell others to use this company if they want a great DJ and want to save some money too.

• Wedding: 11/04/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got a great deal and had a great disk jockey. We were definitely on a budget due to my dad getting his hours cut at his work. We really liked the deal we got with this company. We booked a 6 hour package and the extra time was very affordable which was important to us. The music selection process was simple and the variety of songs we could choose from was impressive. The disk jockey, Paul, was early for his set up time and he was already playing music before anybody even got there. The bar tenders said he was really easy to work with and we had a wonderful time all evening long. Paul even gave us a special send off song that was really just the right thing to play at the time as we left. Our friends stayed and had more fun but we had a flight to catch to get to the honeymoon. We enjoyed using Disk Jockeys Now very much and will keep them in mind whenever a friend is needing a DJ.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Our DJ was wonderful and fulfilled our needs extremely well. We are very happy we chose you to be our DJ service. we would definitely reccommend this service to others. We really had a great evening thanks to the DJ's helpful attitude and his great music selections. We all danced the night away. Thank you always.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012