Disk Jockeys Now

• Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0
The only thing good I can say about DiscJockeysNow.com is the DJ we ended up did a good job. I was very pleased with his willingness to help and make sure we had a good time. However, getting to that point was a nightmare. The first DJ they tried providing us was crap. We weren't called until a 2 weeks before the wedding. When we first met with him, he came completely unprepared. They tell you to fill out a list of songs you want played, but that was a waste of time because he never looked at it. He complained the entire first meeting about how he was being under paid for this event, he was worth much much more, and basically telling us that we went cheap so expect a cheap performance (The other DJ companies in the area were competitive with this company). He then tried to tell us to cancel with discjockeysnow.com and go with he personally and pay a ridiculously high price. He also said he expected a tip since he was being so under paid. Then he tried telling us, we didn't know what we were doing and he did because he was the "Professional". When we called to complain, the owner called us back (with the other DJ on 3-way... like we couldn't tell) and basically said we were being unreasonable and had nothing to complain about. We even told the owner about the guy telling us to cancel with DiscJockeysNow.com and the owner acted like we were lying. Needless to say, I will never use DiscJockeysNow.com again and will not recommend them to friends, or enemies.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved Disk Jockeys Now. We had lots of snafu's leading up to our wedding. Our best man got transferred out of town for his job then my maid of honor changed her mind about being in the wedding due to some personal stuff she had going on in her life. We found out that our photographer was very ill and couldn't be there and finally, our hall changed the times they were available on us. So after all that it was a real relief to get through the day. My discjockeysnow.com review is that they played good music and ran the event for us, no problems. We appreciated knowing that people would dance and have a nice time. That meant a lot to us after all the drama we dealt with in the months leading up to our special day. Now we are married and just could not be happier.
Wedding: 08/10/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We especially enjoyed the line dances and the party songs he played. The younger kids had a super time dancing even before the rest of us did. He mixed it all up real well and watched the time closely so that we stayed on the schedule we laid out for the reception. We had to be out of the hall 45 minutes after the music stopped and he helped out on that end too. The price was fair and worth what we paid them. It was a fun reception!
Wedding: 07/06/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We had some issues with the actual local DJ but the company stood behind their service and resolved these issues. I can attest that it is safe to do business over the Internet with them.
Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We chose Disk Jockeys Now because we liked the price and they seemed to almost always answer the phones when we called or returned calls pretty fast and we liked that. Peter was our disk jockey and he did a very professional job for us. Played lots of good dances and he ran the whole thing along with our photographers. We were late getting to the reception hall but he handled it great. Our first dance was really wonderful, a memory I will always enjoy. We had him play an extra half an hour and I think it only cost like 25 bucks. That last half hour was sooooo much fun!! We both enjoyed his music and our friends and relatives did too. That's what we liked about Disk Jockeys Now
Wedding: 04/07/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I gave 4.5 stars across the board because I never give anyone a perfect rating but the company and their Dj was just about 5 stars. we are very happy and satisfied with choosing them to be our DJ company at our once in a lifetime party and reception. We really liked the price and the service. Whenever we called we spoke to someone nice and we loved being able to pick some of the music that was played along with what our friends and relatives enjoyed and he took requests too. We wanted him to stay an extra hour or so but the facility manager said we had to stop so they could prepare for an early event the next morning:-(. Never the less, we all enjoyed ourselves completely and we got a lot of really nice comments from everybody about how much fun they had dancing. When the Dj came to set up he was in casual clothes but then he changed into something nicer before the reception started. He watched the volume level early while we were all eating and talking then he moved it up just right for the dances. I didnt know my guy could move like that, he had a great time with his friends and with all my friends and relatives too. I am so happy and my sister is already planning on using this company. Thanks to Disc Jockeys Now. We are real happy with our choice.
Wedding: 11/10/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
WE ARE TOTALLY HAPPY WITH OUR CHOICE. Our DJ Dave was simply amazing and catered to our every wish. HE had us all dancing about 10 minutes after the formalities were finally over and I don't think we sat down more than once or twice the whole afternoon. I was a little worried that no one would dance at our afternoon reception but I was wrong. The crowd was ready to go and so was Dave. We really enjoyed ourselves and are very pleased with our DJ selection. And yes we would tell others to use this company if they want a great DJ and want to save some money too.
Wedding: 11/04/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got a great deal and had a great disk jockey. We were definitely on a budget due to my dad getting his hours cut at his work. We really liked the deal we got with this company. We booked a 6 hour package and the extra time was very affordable which was important to us. The music selection process was simple and the variety of songs we could choose from was impressive. The disk jockey, Paul, was early for his set up time and he was already playing music before anybody even got there. The bar tenders said he was really easy to work with and we had a wonderful time all evening long. Paul even gave us a special send off song that was really just the right thing to play at the time as we left. Our friends stayed and had more fun but we had a flight to catch to get to the honeymoon. We enjoyed using Disk Jockeys Now very much and will keep them in mind whenever a friend is needing a DJ.
Wedding: 10/27/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Our DJ was wonderful and fulfilled our needs extremely well. We are very happy we chose you to be our DJ service. we would definitely reccommend this service to others. We really had a great evening thanks to the DJ's helpful attitude and his great music selections. We all danced the night away. Thank you always.
Wedding: 07/07/2012
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I guess you get what you pay for...I booked our DJ through this service. The service was great! Attentive...responsive! The DJ they booked me was crap! When I called to complain they acted like I had no reason to complain! If people danced they were satisfied, I was not. He did not have my ceremony music or any of the cocktail hour music or reception music. At one point, our DJ played a song that literally stopped all dancing! And he complained to me about his back pain and he brought sketchy "helpers" with him. Overall not horrible experience, but the lack of response from the DJ service after the ceremony was very disappointing. Despite their promise of free services in the future...I will never use them again!
Wedding: 06/18/2011