DiscountMugs.com

Value
Flexibility
Megan Shaughnessy & Mike Decker
10/10/2015

Discount Mugs was great! We ordered our favors and were so happy with the quality that we went back for hotel welcome bags! Their art department is very flexible and we found them willing to tweak things to meet our needs. Plus the pricing was great!

Private User
[Private]

Discountmugs.com were great to work with. We ordered personalized "mood" cups for our wedding reception. We sent in our own artwork and they turned out wonderful! Very happy customer.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I absolutely love the personalized shot glasses that I ordered. Their responsiveness to my issue was amazing. I am very pleased with my order.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Ok, this may be a little weird since we ordered personalized koozies from Discount Mugs but we didn't actually end up getting them. The color we ordered was out of stock and wouldn't be back in until too close to our wedding date for my comfort. I would like to give them a high rating because the customer service was phenomenal and no issues at all getting a refund for the order we placed.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered travel coffee mugs for the wedding from discountmugs.com. They arrived when they said they would, looked great, and were shockingly cheap (around $3 each) for how nice they were.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We searched forever for wedding favors. We were looking for personalized shot glasses. Everywhere we looked, we found that they were either plastic or overly expensive.
Discount mugs somehow came to our attention. We were able to create a template, approve, pay and receive our favors in a very reasonable time. We received a few defective glasses which was expected, but they automatically sent extra glasses so it didn't even matter. We were very happy with our shot glasses!

Private User
Recently Married

We got the exact mugs we ordered! Designing them online was fun and relatively easy but we're pretty tech savvy. Our guests commented on how great the mugs were because they were a soft pink with navy blue writing and then when they had cold drinks poured in them they got HOT pink! It was a great and fun surprise for the guests and a great party favor! I'd definitely recommend this company because of the fast service and the email/option to verify the correct item was ordered.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We ordered stemless wine glasses with a custom design and are very happy with the product! The glasses are pretty nice, and it's super easy to design your own image to be printed on the glass. We paid extra for a rush order since we did not order until about 10 days prior to the wedding, and they came even earlier than expected. Very happy with this order!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Every pint glass (150) we ordered was printed perfectly and arrived intact.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Such a wonderful addition to our wedding. Guests loved the personalized pint glasses. Discount mugs was wonderful to work with and quick to respond with e-mails about glass designs. So glad we were able to use them!

Amanda
06/14/2014

I ordered my wedding favors through discountmugs, and they turned out absolutely wonderful. We ordered stemless wineglasses customized with a wedding logo that I had designed. It was easy to upload and adjust on the glass.

They were produced and shipped quickly. They were packaged very well and arrived safely.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered whiskey glasses with our custom imprint/logo for our wedding favors. They were the best price I could find and all glasses arrived quickly and not one had broken!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We got shot glasses designed either or names on them. They were great and arrived on time at a great price.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We received our order on time (in less than 3 weeks). No damages. Right design. No complaints. Several folks told us they loved the favors (stemless wine glasses with a simple design) and that they were original and practical. We did dishwash all glasses and saw no deterioration of the design on either the top or bottom rack. Granted we only washed each glass once. We are unsure how they will stand up to multiple washings. We did have to peel a discount mugs sticker off the bottom of each one, but nothing a bit of fingernails and goo gone couldn't fix. Due to the pricing, it was $10 more to get 144 rather than the 100 we actually needed. I spoke to customer service 3 times via chat, all three times I got the info I was looking for in about 10 minutes. Very helpful. Overall we were fairly satisfied especially for the price and practicalness of the favors.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

we ordered shot glasses from here and they were a hit! make sure to use a coupon

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

The favors I chose were collapsible koozies. I was able to upload a specific design I made in the color I wanted as well as the color of the koozie. The color selection was HUGE; any color you can imagine. It ended up being $0.41 per koozie. I LOVE the way they turned out!