DiscountMugs.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely love the personalized shot glasses that I ordered. Their responsiveness to my issue was amazing. I am very pleased with my order.

Amanda
06/14/2014

I ordered my wedding favors through discountmugs, and they turned out absolutely wonderful. We ordered stemless wineglasses customized with a wedding logo that I had designed. It was easy to upload and adjust on the glass.

They were produced and shipped quickly. They were packaged very well and arrived safely.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered whiskey glasses with our custom imprint/logo for our wedding favors. They were the best price I could find and all glasses arrived quickly and not one had broken!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

we ordered shot glasses from here and they were a hit! make sure to use a coupon

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

The favors I chose were collapsible koozies. I was able to upload a specific design I made in the color I wanted as well as the color of the koozie. The color selection was HUGE; any color you can imagine. It ended up being $0.41 per koozie. I LOVE the way they turned out!

1+ year ago

we bought can koozies from discount mugs. the art design turned out great.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Our koozies turned out amazing!!! Exactly what we wanted. Had questions and their online rep got back to us right away. Great quality. Impressed!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Great value and great sturdy glasses!!! The personalization was perfect and not one glass arrived broken.

1+ year ago

Proofs came back quickly and loved the final product! Ordered plastic cups and champagne glasses and everyone loved them!

Flora
06/15/2013

I used discountmugs.com for my party favor shot glasses. I liked how they have an option to add my own creation/drawing onto the glass, which I couldn't find on other websites at a reasonable price. They had options to change the coloring of the glass, and the one color of the illustration i added onto the glasses.

I used their customer service online chat, which I had little difficulty finding someone to talk to. They were able to explain to me the technical aspects of the custom shot glass, and was able to answer all my questions. Before I submit the final product to be printed, I am able to approve proofs, so I can see what I'm about to purchase.

All of the shot glasses arrived at my home intact (And on time), and after inspecting all of the glasses, we saw that nothing was broken, they looked fantastic, and the only thing we needed to do was clean them up.

Overall, I would recommend using their services. The site might look a little funny, but it's affordable, and they're worth it! :)

1+ year ago

The koosies were perfect for our event, and they Turned out exactly as we had hoped!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

4 days to canada, amazing, low cost... Worth it totally!!! Will recomend this to everyone!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Ordered many shot glasses with a custom design from DiscountMugs.com. They were affordable and perfect!! So much to choose from, you can't go wrong!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered customized shot glasses for my wedding favors from Discount Mugs, and they were exactly what I was hoping for! Their website was easy to use, and their tracking feature kept me updated on the status of their production and shipping. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone considering similar favors!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Everything was sent on time and all correct

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered beautiful, large ceramic coffee mugs that were very affordable. Everyone seemed to love them so much that the mugs for guests who did not come disappeared. We were looking for something practical that could be used and were extremely happy with the quality of these mugs for the price. It was easy to submit the artwork and the mugs were packaged great and shipped quickly. We were very happy.