Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Elise
06/20/2014

You made our wedding a truly magical event

Daniel
05/30/2014

Jeff was an amazing DJ. He was adaptable to every situation that took place. The little touches made a HUGE difference. For example, during the speeches some of the younger kids were getting antsy, so Jeff walked over and entertained with glow sticks to keep them from "stealing the show". His ability to read the crowd is unprecedented. He had the whole crowd up and dancing all night! You should hire him as quickly as possible!

Recently Married

Jeff was incredible! He was so patient with me and so helpful in recommending choices when I couldn't come up with ideas for certain songs. He kept people entertained and on the dance floor and was incredibly professional and fun! I was a complete wedding rookie and he made the experience so much easier! Thank you Jeff for adding your touch and making our wedding such a memorable experience!!

Becky
03/22/2014

Jeff was fantastic to work with! Planning an out of state wedding is not an easy thing to do, but Jeff made this process so easy! Everyone from our wedding and reception said how great he was! He even came to dance with us too! All I have to say is thank you a ton!!! I would recommend Jeff to anyone!

Drea
03/22/2014

I can't even begin to express how excited and happy we were to have Marquis "DJ Thaicoon" as our DJ! I've been to plenty of wedding to know I didn't want anything cheesy I didn't want to play so many games to entertain my guest. I'm not your average bride I love love love good mixed music I wanted someone knowledged/ skilled in music. We met with him and just knew he was our guy he loved good music just as much as I did you could tell it is his passion. I was so impressed at how many people were on the dance floor and I really got that dance party vibe I wanted so bad. I can't forget his awesome assistant that day he was amazing as well!! I can't even tell you how much he just checked in to see if I needed Anything , they were both so accomodating and really made our BIG little day that much more special and just so fun. We have gotten so many compliments on how fun and different our wedding was. Our wedding at the Icehouse was perfect best day of our lives!!!! So thankful ! Excited Wife, Drea

Lauren
03/21/2014

We were dancing all night long! Friends and family keep talking about the fun they had on the dance floor, which is what we love to hear. I would wholeheartedly recommend this DJ. The only complaint is that some of the songs/dances we chose were replaced or skipped over. For example, we chose to do the chicken dance for the line dance, but this was never played. Instead, the Cha-Cha slide was played, which was fine, but many guests did not know what to do. It was still a hoot though!

1+ year ago

The DJ was incredibly friendly and helpful -- he gave us a time by time list of when songs/dances were going to be played, so we could get a minute by minute schedule for the various dances. He was very organized. The only concner we had was the first dance song we selected did not match the version the DJ played, but that was our fault. We should have specified more clearly (did not know multiple versions were recorded). Otherwise, we loved the service!

Amber
03/15/2014

I am so glad I chose Jeff as a DJ! My friends recommended him and I am so glad I listened! My wedding was a success and I have to thank Jeff for his amazing work!! Truly the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!!

Nicole
03/01/2014

Gary was the best DJ we could of asked for! A family member did our ceremony and we were clueless as to how everything was supposed to go, Gary had the answers. He spoke with me on the phone on several occasions helping me pic songs and literally planned the ceremony! It poured and our dance floor was wet and he had no problem sweeping off the water for us, he helped light our heaters, he unboxed our cake and so much more! He was very friendly and easy for everyone at our wedding to talk to! I would use him again in a heartbeat and would recommend him to anyone! Very happy to have him at our wedding!

02/15/2014

He played great music that all ages loved. He really knew how to read the crowd and keep the party going. We were 100% pleased

Meghan
01/18/2014

Direct Sounds DJ Jeff Jones was one of the most amazing DJ's that I have ever seen. Every guest that they he did a great job keeping the music going and keeping the reception running smoothly. He came to see the bridal party before we did our grand entrance and he made sure he had everyone's name correct and he made sure that we had some appetizers to eat while we were waiting. The music he played was amazing and it went well with all the different age group of people that we had at our reception. I would recommend Jeff to anyone because he is the BEST!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jeff of Direct Sounds was truly amazing! Our wedding took place at Trilogy at Power Ranch where him and his company are a preferred vendor. The music was perfect, volume wasn't too loud, nothing inappropriate was played and he kept the mojo following! The up-lighting was perfect and the monogram on the dance floor was awesome. Meeting and planning the day was so easy. Jeff made it a total breeze when it came to picking songs and giving suggestions. And with one meeting our whole wedding day timeline was set! I would totally recommend him to anyone who asks. Thanks Jeff! -Roxanne & Josh

Erik
11/16/2013

Jeff was great and we would recommend him for any event.

kendall
11/09/2013

Jeff Jones was by far the best dj at any wedding i have been to. Ridiculously flexible, great control of the night. Jeff was on top of everything, his organization was flawless, a true professional. Jeff wanted the night to be about the couple and it was. The custom lighting Jeff set up changed the entire room for the better. My new husband and i could not be happier that we chose Jeff. Thank you for an amazing event!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Jeff was absolutely amazing. He pretty much was in charge of the music cause I'm not picky, but just meeting him one time and the vibe of the crowd, he played the perfect music to fit. He even danced with us to get people up and moving. Super nice guy. Everything was perfect.

Ashley
10/26/2013

Jeff was a superb DJ/Emcee. He met with me on two occassions prior to my wedding to go over the playlist and how the event will go. He showed up early to the event and was professional the entire time. He ran the night smoothly and even went above and beyone by mixing two songs for our wedding song dance. Jeff was awesome and I would refer him to anybody.