Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jeff Jones at Direct Sounds was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day! After meeting with Jeff I knew that we were in great hands. We were so confident in his skills as a DJ/MC that we gave him full control to play whatever genre of music that kept the crowd going. He even got on the dance floor and showed guests how to do the cupid shuffle which was great and everybody participated! My background is Polish so with ethnic guests in attendance I was worried about what songs we were going to play that would work for everyone. He mixed it up with typical songs that he would usually play at a wedding as well as Polish songs that got the crowd moving. The monogram that he made for us was absolutely beautiful as well as the uplighting. I would highly recommend Direct Sounds! He was amazing!!!!

Services Used: DJ

My sister in law used Jeff a couple years ago for her wedding and he was amazing! Right when we set our date we knew we had to have him! He's such an amazing DJ who puts so much thought into what he does. He got the crowd going and just did an amazing job! Will never use another Dj for future events!

Services Used: DJ

We had decided last minute on having a DJ at out wedding and I couldn't be happier that we chose too! Jeff was very flexible in the short amount of time that we had left til the wedding! Our reception was flawless with him there! My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing and he kept everything moving throughout the night!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff, you were a dream come true!! If you ever need a recommendation, I will do it in a heartbeat ! I loved the photo montage and everyone thought you did a wonderful job! It is hard to find reliable people these days and you were absolutely amazing!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Camila and Brian
09/26/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. The party was amazing and Jeff was very professional and organized, I had no issues with him. The experience was impeccable from the beginning till the end. We both feel so happy we had such great DJ who made sure our day was special with no stress at all. So glad we chose Jeff, would recommend him without a doubt. Thank you so much for everything you've done! :)

Christy
09/19/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Jeff at Direct Sounds! We met with him prior to the wedding to go over what we were looking for, and he delivered! He played everything we like and the dance floor was packed! Everyone commented on the lighting and loved our names lit up on the wall. I would definitely use Jeff again and would recommend him to other brides! Thanks Jeff!

Alyssa
06/21/2014

He was awesome did a wonderful job played great music and played great participation dances it was a blast!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
Elise
06/20/2014

You made our wedding a truly magical event

Daniel
05/30/2014

Jeff was an amazing DJ. He was adaptable to every situation that took place. The little touches made a HUGE difference. For example, during the speeches some of the younger kids were getting antsy, so Jeff walked over and entertained with glow sticks to keep them from "stealing the show". His ability to read the crowd is unprecedented. He had the whole crowd up and dancing all night! You should hire him as quickly as possible!

Private User
1+ year ago

Jeff was incredible! He was so patient with me and so helpful in recommending choices when I couldn't come up with ideas for certain songs. He kept people entertained and on the dance floor and was incredibly professional and fun! I was a complete wedding rookie and he made the experience so much easier! Thank you Jeff for adding your touch and making our wedding such a memorable experience!!

Becky
03/22/2014

Jeff was fantastic to work with! Planning an out of state wedding is not an easy thing to do, but Jeff made this process so easy! Everyone from our wedding and reception said how great he was! He even came to dance with us too! All I have to say is thank you a ton!!! I would recommend Jeff to anyone!

Drea
03/22/2014

I can't even begin to express how excited and happy we were to have Marquis "DJ Thaicoon" as our DJ!
I've been to plenty of wedding to know I didn't want anything cheesy I didn't want to play so many games to entertain my guest. I'm not your average bride I love love love good mixed music I wanted someone knowledged/ skilled in music. We met with him and just knew he was our guy he loved good music just as much as I did you could tell it is his passion. I was so impressed at how many people were on the dance floor and I really got that dance party vibe I wanted so bad. I can't forget his awesome assistant that day he was amazing as well!! I can't even tell you how much he just checked in to see if I needed Anything , they were both so accomodating and really made our BIG little day that much more special and just so fun. We have gotten so many compliments on how fun and different our wedding was. Our wedding at the Icehouse was perfect best day of our lives!!!! So thankful ! Excited Wife, Drea

Lauren
03/21/2014

We were dancing all night long! Friends and family keep talking about the fun they had on the dance floor, which is what we love to hear. I would wholeheartedly recommend this DJ. The only complaint is that some of the songs/dances we chose were replaced or skipped over. For example, we chose to do the chicken dance for the line dance, but this was never played. Instead, the Cha-Cha slide was played, which was fine, but many guests did not know what to do. It was still a hoot though!

Private User
1+ year ago

The DJ was incredibly friendly and helpful -- he gave us a time by time list of when songs/dances were going to be played, so we could get a minute by minute schedule for the various dances. He was very organized. The only concner we had was the first dance song we selected did not match the version the DJ played, but that was our fault. We should have specified more clearly (did not know multiple versions were recorded). Otherwise, we loved the service!

Amber
03/15/2014

I am so glad I chose Jeff as a DJ! My friends recommended him and I am so glad I listened! My wedding was a success and I have to thank Jeff for his amazing work!! Truly the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!!

Nicole
03/01/2014

Gary was the best DJ we could of asked for! A family member did our ceremony and we were clueless as to how everything was supposed to go, Gary had the answers. He spoke with me on the phone on several occasions helping me pic songs and literally planned the ceremony! It poured and our dance floor was wet and he had no problem sweeping off the water for us, he helped light our heaters, he unboxed our cake and so much more! He was very friendly and easy for everyone at our wedding to talk to! I would use him again in a heartbeat and would recommend him to anyone! Very happy to have him at our wedding!