Dillon's Floral

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I adored Rosie, the floral department manager. She made sure to keep all the flowers under budget and beautiful. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because they forgot to give my mother in law the carnations we'd paid for and I ended up having to come and get a refund on them since we had no time before the wedding to go get them. Other than that the flowers were beautiful, fragrant and healthy!

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally at 13th and West st. Dillons did my flowers. She is very helpful and creative, she was easy to bounce ideas off of. and you could really see the wheels turning. she even came up with the idea of doing a halo for my flower girl. I got 3 bouquets which one was mine, I think I got 5 boutineers, and 3 corsages all of which cost me a little less than $300. everything turned out beautiful.

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee at the 21st and Maize is absolutely amazing!! I would recommend her for any and every occasion. She did a fantastic job on our wedding!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dillons at 37th and Woodlawn, I think the girls name was Shawna? My flowers were wonderful! No one could believe they came from a grocery store, I think we got... 6 corsages, 18 boutineers, one brides bouquet and 4 bridesmaid bouquets for $440.00. The boutineers were single white roses with fill, the brides bouquet had a dozen white roses as well as lilies and other good stuff. I wanted some earthy stuff in there, willow pieces and these seed pods and things, she said I could bring in all those extras myself and save a bunch of money. I ran to hobby lobby and bought all my own ribbon and extras and she incorporated all of it, it was fantastic.

I'll have to put pictures up, they were just wonderful. I'd totally recommend it to anyone as a beautiful and affordable option.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
Profile Picture
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Risse in the Dillon's Floral dept on West Maple did an excellent job on our wedding flowers. She did the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutinerres, and flowers for the cake. She worked with me to get the flowers exactly how I wanted them and also gave me great advice. My bouquet turned out soo beautiful!! The flowers were an excellent value for the quality that I received!! I would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/13/2008