Digital Weddings

Digital Weddings

37 Elm Street Suite 3
Fishkill, NY 12524 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Digital Weddings through our Venue, Arbor Ridge, and I could not be happier with them. Kayla was our photographer and also the person I originally met with upon booking and she is amazing! As much as I was looking forward to having the wedding photos as a memory, I was dreading the process of taking all of the formal pictures. Kayla took so many pictures throughout the day, but I never once wished it was over! She made every second fun and exciting whereas I expected picture taking to be boring! She had so many ideas and poses she wanted to try with us and we all loved every second of it! She also stayed right on schedule, so we were able to go to our own cocktail hour. Everything was perfect!
We also booked the videographer through Digital Weddings and he was there every step of the way taking video during the photos and catching all of the crazy dance moves during the reception. I had such an amazing wedding and I cannot wait to see the final photos and video!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Digital Weddings is amazing! We used them for our videography and watching the video for the first time was one of the most magical experiences of our life...Definitely a close second to the actual wedding day! It was so surreal watching our wedding back and I am so grateful we had Digital Weddings there to film. We couldn't have been more pleased with the HD video (the quality was phenomenal) and with our wonderful videographer, Brendan. It's so amazing because Brendan was there for us for over 12 hours and worked so incredibly hard to capture every special moment of our wedding day. Even through some stressful moments, he was quiet and calm and made us feel comfortable. The funny part is we never even noticed him around because he was so professional and respectful, yet watching the video, he did not miss one important moment. It's truly amazing and I just kept thinking WOW throughout the entire video. During the planning process, I worked with Bob and I can only say wonderful things about working with him. He was easy going, accommodating and very attentive/responsive, and I am so grateful to have been able to work with him. It's so important to find a videographer that makes you feel comfortable and produces exceptional work and Digital Weddings does just that! Do not think twice about booking Digital Weddings...they are kind, professional and most importantly, so talented!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla, Tony and Brendan were extraordinary! I couldn't be happier for choosing Digital Weddings! I received compliments from so many people about the professionalism and detailed pictures. They truly captured every moment of my wedding day. Kayla was such a sweetheart helping to hold the back of my dress walking from one place to another. She is so talented, has a great personality and loved working with her. The entire team was very patient due to the heat and worked quickly to get everyone photographed and back in the AC. Special thanks to Kayla, Tony and Brendan! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer or videographer.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gerry and I could not be happier with our decision to go with the digital-weddings crew for our wedding! Jorel and Tony were awesome enough to go all the way out to Long Island for us to do our engagement shoot and then some - they really made a day of it, sat in traffic, etc., and got amazing shots! We are very grateful for their efforts :)

We truly can't say enough good things about Kayla, Chris, and Jason, who did photo/video on our wedding day. Kayla couldn't have achieved a better balance of professionalism and being laid back; she is a sweetheart but her work absolutely speaks for itself. We had many people approach us after the same day shots were put up at the wedding, both to ask us who our photographers were and, to state that they were the best wedding photographers they'd ever seen - a sentiment to which we couldn't agree more! My mom, a photographer herself, couldn't stop raving about her artistic eye and how unique her style was. I could go on and on, but I am speaking for my husband and myself when I say, we HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Digital-Weddings if you're looking for simply amazing wedding photography. Thank you all a million times over!!!

Love, Kim and Gerry LaBarbera

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff at Digital Weddings were great to work with. Their level of service and attention to detail provided us with amazing engagement and wedding photos as well as a wedding video we can cherish forever. The photos and videos they create are unparalleled and have helped them to earn their well deserved, excellent reputation!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company, professionals, photographers were wonderful. I could not have asked for more. My package was pricy, but they work with everyone on their budget. I had parent albums, our album, 3 portraits, and videography, unlimited photos etc. you ask for it they have it. Very creative and helpful. They even did specific shots i asked for. Recommended a good dj and everything went more than perfect. I strongly suggest before pictures so you can enjoy your wedding.

Digital Weddings responded with the following comments:

Awesome couple... just a note the the 4.0 rating on value, our prices are amazing if the couple understands what they are booking and the quality of a Graphistudio Album. Our Graphistudio Albums are at least $1000.00 - $1500.00 less than anyone else in our area. Our HD Blu-ray Video is $800.00-$1000.00 less... Also we use real HD Sony Cinealta Camera's, the same that we use for our concerts.
On this wedding it was an 11hour day - no overtime.
Package included:
2 Photographers
All Locations
1 Crystal GraphiStudio Album
2 Parent Clones Albums
60 Metallic laminated pages - this is the best paper you can get
Custom designed and retouch work done through-out the design
Wall Portraits (3)

Special FX opening
All locations
2 Extra HD Copies
$1500.00

Normally I would not respond to such a great review... it just that we are far from pricey... you be the judge

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for more beautiful pictures to capture our day! All of them are amazing.
I am extremely picky about pictures and the capturing of memories. The entire staff of Digital- Weddings was just amazing!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Digital weddings was the best. They were professional, friendly and creative. Out guests couldn't stop bragging about the shots of the day. Photo booth was awesome.

• Wedding: 11/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We rented a photo booth from digial weddings. Everytime we went to meet with them they made us feel welcome. The book they give you for the photos is better then we have seen anyone else offer.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If We can put 10 stars we would! Could not be more then happy with what we got. Service quality and The best people to do photos. We will be using them as our photographer for years to come. Best ever!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Anthony
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down THE BEST photographer and videographer ever. From the engagement shoot to our wedding day, we will never forget the service we received, the professionalism, the assistance, the level of respect, the quality of the pictures and video and the love and passion they have for what they do. We look forward to working with digital in the future for other parties, baby portraits and anything else we can!! The most AMAZING group of TALENTED photographers. Bob, Jarrell, Chris, JP, Wally, were not only on point but so much fun to work with. Our girl Kayla was creative, kind, helpful, a pleasure to work with. Since first meeting her, she has become a good friend of mine who I talk to often. Digital cares about their clients and work. They provide quality service. There is nothing better than knowing you get what you pay for plus more! Forget 5 stars they deserve 10!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Digital Weddings was an outstanding company! Highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Jackie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a photobooth from Digital Weddings on our wedding day and our overall experience working with them was great. They are also one of the only vendors with a traditional, old school photobooth around!

Not only was the attendant, Julie, professional friendly, and organized, but she also put together an awesome photo album for us. What’s even better is that we received the album at the end of the night!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I chose Digital Weddings for our photography, videography and photobooth. We met with many photographers prior to choosing Digital Weddings, but it was the effortless kindness, quality and value that made Digital Weddings the hands down choice. When speaking with our photographer, Kayla, I knew that photography would not need to be a concern of mine on my wedding day. Kayla's attention to detail is impeccable...I can say this as I myself have been a member of many bridal parties and had yet to see a photographer take the time to fix the brides hair, dress, veil etc. I was very impressed with Kayla's work ethic, she literally got on her hands and knees when needed to get the optimal shot. The quality, sharpness, color and imagery of Digital Weddings was impressive that we have since used them for our maternity, newborn and Christmas photos.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I give digital weddings a five out of five because they were amazing. They thought of every detail they made sure every aspect was thought of before moving onto another picture. The professionalism they gave was impeccable. They made taking pictures a fun event. I would reccomend them to everyone. Infact many people at my wedding was asking for their information. They truly captured every perfect moment and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them. Anyone would be lucky to have them as a photographer and videographer.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER! Digital weddings were incredible. Honestly! If you're a bride and looking for a photographer... look no more! These guys are the best! I searched through several but from the moment I met them I knew they would do a good job! They were extremely professional and knowledgeable, they made it easy because they knew every picture to take. They were very patient with our bridal party and kept us on schedule. I cannot describe how incredible our experience was... if you were there then you'd understand. They honestly made that day the most amazing day of our lives and now we have the pictures to prove it!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
845-765-2328
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards