Digital Weddings

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Bob, J'orel and his team were very comforting during our big day. They had great ideas on the best shots for both our indoor and outdoor settings. The candid shots made me feel much like a beautiful bride while showing off my husband's handsome assets at the same time. They demonstrated great professionalism and I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Digital Weddings was highly recommended from my vendor location. My husband and I were married at Brotherhood Winery at the end of June this year. Digital Weddings did a wonderful job capturing all of our special and funny moments of that day. Bob and Durell were very professional, easy to work with and very accommodating. Durell was our photographer for our engagement photos and for the day of our wedding. He did a fabulous job!! He was there promptly to take our ‘getting ready’ photos and was very open to making new and creative shots so our photo album would not be filled with just the ‘standard’ wedding photos. I was also very impressed with how many family and guest pictures he got of everyone throughout the day. I am very happy that we decided to hire Digital Weddings. I would definitely recommend giving them a call.

Stephanie
05/29/2015

THE BEST!!!!!!! The photos and videos came out AMAZING!!! They were so much fun the day of and knew exactly what they were doing, they helped with the timeline of the day. I LOVE THEM!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The staff at Digital Weddings made our wedding something to remember. From the beginning the staff was always very friendly and helpful. We had a package that included not only engagement photos, but also a Photo Booth at our reception (with its own album) that our guest loved! Kayla ( our wedding day photographer) was amazing and incredibly easy to work with and professional. Our photos came out beautiful and we couldn't have asked for anything more! We can't wait to see how our album will turn out, but we know it will be nothing short of excellent. Brendan (our videographer), was able to capture all the big moments and highlights from our big day and so much more! Our video came out better than we could have expected!

If you're looking for excellent quality, a professional staff and a vendor that is affordable, look no further!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Michael
05/15/2015

You guys went above and beyond!!

1 person found this review helpful
Amber
12/13/2014

The staff at Digital Weddings was professional, punctual, and dependable throughout our entire wedding process. They are fantastic at what they do and we highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Digital Weddings provides highly professional and excellent quality services. We met Robert and Jo'Rel at a bridal show about 10 months before our wedding. After speaking with them and a few other photographers we were certain we wanted to work with Digital Weddings. We set up an appointment to go over details and we were treated like friends. They were very accommodating and took the time to discuss plans in detail.

We took our engagement photos with another Digital Weddings photographer, Kayla, in October when the weather was beautiful. She was also professional and very nice. She helped us to take the best shots and when they were done we got them all on a CD.

For our wedding Jo'Rel, Chris and Wally promptly arrived at the hotel for before photographs. After a multitude of shots they accompanied us to the venue for "first glance"(highly recommended), wedding party and immediate family photos. Before the ceremony they also took us to the water to get shots of us as a couple. Throughout the wedding they took many pictures, as well as video and were never intrusive. You would never know they were there.

They also accommodated requests for specific photos. When we got our photographs back there were tons of them to choose from. The video is done professionally and incorporates childhood photos and music.

When we decided on Digital Weddings we took advantage of the photography, videography and photo booth rental package. It was a great choice. The photo booth was a hit and the attendant was very hospitable.

If you want professional, no worries, family feeling and excellent photography, videography, and photo booth services, Digital Weddings is for you!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Victoria
11/14/2014

Digital Weddings was absolutely amazing. From the moment we met with them they were great. They are very nice and professional people. They were very accommodating to my schedule that day. Jorel was our photographer and he was awesome. Being the bride I was running a little behind schedule and he worked with me. He managed to be very efficient in a timely manor. Any picture I asked for on my wedding day he was more then happy to take it. The photo albums they provide you with are also beautiful. I would definitely recommend them and I will use them in the future.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I booked Digital Weddings through our Venue, Arbor Ridge, and I could not be happier with them. Kayla was our photographer and also the person I originally met with upon booking and she is amazing! As much as I was looking forward to having the wedding photos as a memory, I was dreading the process of taking all of the formal pictures. Kayla took so many pictures throughout the day, but I never once wished it was over! She made every second fun and exciting whereas I expected picture taking to be boring! She had so many ideas and poses she wanted to try with us and we all loved every second of it! She also stayed right on schedule, so we were able to go to our own cocktail hour. Everything was perfect!
We also booked the videographer through Digital Weddings and he was there every step of the way taking video during the photos and catching all of the crazy dance moves during the reception. I had such an amazing wedding and I cannot wait to see the final photos and video!

Kimberly
10/19/2014

From the beginning the flexibility of hours and customization of options was incredible. The guys that work at our wedding were amazing the proofs we received are awesome. I can't wait to see the video and the edited photos to make our album.

Recently Married

Digital weddings was great! All of my guests asked about our photographer/videographer because they were that good and would like to use them for their events in the future. They played the "shots of the day" at our reception which was a big hit! We highly recommend digital weddings. They are very attentive and a pleasure to work with to say the least.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I always knew I wanted to use Digital Weddings for my own wedding ever since I saw how amazing one of my friends pictures were for her day. So once I got engaged I immediately booked them for photography, video & photo booth!!! My experience was amazing beyond my expectations Kayla who was my photographer captured every moment above and beyond, she has become a part of my life beyond my wedding and I thank her for all her hard work, paying attention to detail and listening. Thank you to all the staff at digital wedding for making mine and my husbands day even more special! If you are looking for amazing pictures, video and people who care about your day just as much as you please go with Digital Weddings!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Wouldn't have gone with anybody else! Kayla is so amazingly talented and she made us feel so comfortable! we couldn't be happier with the end result!

Emily
10/03/2014

Truly one of the best decisions we made leading up to our big day was booking Digital Weddings for our wedding in October. The quality of work would be enough on its own but what made the difference was our wonderful experience right off the bat with the team of people there to support us. What an amazing group. We had a beyond fantastic experience with Jo'rel and team on the wedding day itself and are able to say that everyone with Digital Weddings has been fantastic - supporting us leading up to, during and after the big day. If the excellent experience working with them wasn't enough, the pictures are the best we and all of our family members have seen. We feel like we are living the day all over again with every picture. They captured it all and more, flawlessly. Thank you guys for everything!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Digital Weddings is amazing! We used them for our videography and watching the video for the first time was one of the most magical experiences of our life...Definitely a close second to the actual wedding day! It was so surreal watching our wedding back and I am so grateful we had Digital Weddings there to film. We couldn't have been more pleased with the HD video (the quality was phenomenal) and with our wonderful videographer, Brendan. It's so amazing because Brendan was there for us for over 12 hours and worked so incredibly hard to capture every special moment of our wedding day. Even through some stressful moments, he was quiet and calm and made us feel comfortable. The funny part is we never even noticed him around because he was so professional and respectful, yet watching the video, he did not miss one important moment. It's truly amazing and I just kept thinking WOW throughout the entire video. During the planning process, I worked with Bob and I can only say wonderful things about working with him. He was easy going, accommodating and very attentive/responsive, and I am so grateful to have been able to work with him. It's so important to find a videographer that makes you feel comfortable and produces exceptional work and Digital Weddings does just that! Do not think twice about booking Digital Weddings...they are kind, professional and most importantly, so talented!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Services Used: Videography
1+ year ago

Kayla, Tony and Brendan were extraordinary! I couldn't be happier for choosing Digital Weddings! I received compliments from so many people about the professionalism and detailed pictures. They truly captured every moment of my wedding day. Kayla was such a sweetheart helping to hold the back of my dress walking from one place to another. She is so talented, has a great personality and loved working with her. The entire team was very patient due to the heat and worked quickly to get everyone photographed and back in the AC. Special thanks to Kayla, Tony and Brendan! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer or videographer.