Digital Motion Films

Digital Motion Films

videography, photography

Fort Smith, AR 72908
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Digital Motion Films provided the photography and videography services for our June wedding. From the very beginning, we were treated as the #1 customer. Duane and Ashley worked with us throughout the planning process to understand our vision for the day. Of all of our vendors, they were always the most responsive. For each communication, we received a response within 24 hours. For each payment, we received a confirmation that payment was received. The good communication greatly decreased the stress of planning a wedding.

On our special day, the team arrived exactly on time. The team had copies of the points we discussed throughout the months prior to the wedding. They also put together a very helpful schedule for pictures, which helped incredibly as many of our wedding party members as well as our guests were from out of town. This really helped the day flow well as everyone knew where to be and at what time. More than anything, Digital Motion Films made sure that our vision and desires for our special day were carried out in photo and video. They were sure to take a variety of photos and multiple shots to ensure the image was pleasing.

We received our photos and videos ahead of schedule. We were very impressed with this timeliness as we were married in June, which happens to be one of the busiest times of the year for a wedding vendor. We were extremely impressed with the final products, which were photo prints, a hard copy photobook, and several dvd copies of our wedding day video, which included clips throughout the day, as well as special messages from our family members at the end of the video.

All of our friends and family have commented on the impressive work of Digital Motion Films. We could not have asked for a better vendor or for a better day. Thank you for a wonderful experience, Digital Motion! We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Profile Picture
Brooke9182
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely LOVED working with Ashley and Duane! They are the sweetest couple you will ever meet! Ashley literally stepped in to help with things during the wedding that she REALLY didn't have to! She was such a big help! Duane is so good at taking photographs we definitely plan on using him for future photographic needs! They offer great bundles for photography and videography if you really want both - which we did! We loved our DVD and I can't wait to show it to our family and friends. It is such a beautiful keepsake for our children and generations to come!

Thank you Ashley and Duane for all that you have done for us! You gave us tangible memories of our special day that are so beautiful and priceless!

Jazzmine and Nhikko Brawley

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hey guys! We got our DVDs today and watched it as soon as we were both home from work! LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thank you for capturing our day in such an awesome way! We loved seeing the little things that we didn't notice or couldn't remember from the day of...I could watch it 50 more times right now. Y'all are so great at what you do! We can't wait to show this off to everyone!

Thank you again for everything!

Hope you guys are well!
Ashley and Jared

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys did a wonderful job. Our budget was a bit small, but they worked with us on the price. They arrived early and took a lot of great photos. We got our photos within 30 days of the wedding. They were very friendly and blended right in at the reception. We hardly noticed they were there. Definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and fun to work with!! The CD is awesome! It is something that we will always cherish!

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On very short notice, Digital Motion Films agreed to video the wedding/reception of my niece. Not only were they flexible, but did an absolutely great job with the finished product. A great job...and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our choice of Videographer for our wedding. Digital Motion Films were so easy to work with and delivered an incredible video of our special day. Duane and Ashley are truly gifted at what they do. They managed to capture all of our special moments and we hardly knew they were there. I was most impressed with their editing work and how they intertwined our vows...so neat! It would be a mistake not to use Digital Motion Films for your wedding.

• Wedding: 06/27/2009

Wonderful videography team!

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, what a video! I was amazed at what we received as a finished product. Everything about this video is professionally done. From the DVD cover, the case it came in and the quality of what we have to watch and show to everyone. Our wedding video is better than I could have imagined. To anyone that reads this review, do not let someone shoot your preparations and ceremony that does this kind of work for their friends. The decision to use Digital Motion Films, has given us and will give us something I want to see over and over again.

• Wedding: 05/02/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so amazed by my wedding video. It was like watching a dream come true and it was edited perfectly. I would recommend them to everyone. The quality of their work was so amazing and if I ever need videography services again, I will definitely use them.

• Wedding: 04/04/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldnt have asked for a better videographer! Every attention to detail made our video a cherished treasure. I felt that our day was just as important to Digital Motion Films as it was to us. They are easy to contact, "invisible" yet caught everything on film and very trustworthy!

• Wedding: 01/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It has been asked on more than one occasion, �Why did you hire a videographer to film your wedding? Our response has always been �Why not? Life is like a vapor...that appears for a little while and then vanishes. A wedding is highly regarded milestone, so if you don�t want to miss anything important, you should let a professional film the event.� Digital Motion Films did a fantastic job artistically sewing together the various elements of our wedding season. They were courteous, peaceful souls that captured all of our important moments. They demonstrated fast communication skills, and excellent professional judgment. These are characteristics that provide confidence in a vendor�s ability at such a detail oriented occasion. The emails, the questionnaire, and the phone calls asked us the precise questions that we needed. Wedding Package 4 is worth every single cent, it is reasonably priced, and the final production was a Win/Win deal.

• Wedding: 11/15/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have been married three years now, and I think everyone has seen my wedding video two or three times. Digital Motion Films made my wedding effortless. Very professional and great to work with. With everything that was going, I had a worry free wedding day thanks to them! I would recommend to any couple thinking about getting married. They recorded my memories that will last a life time!

• Wedding: 06/17/2006
888-612-3197
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards