Digital Ink Studio

Value
3.5
Flexibility
0.3

This man Marcin is the lowest of the low. He promised fast results, we had a sick relative who couldn't make it to the event. Days after the wedding he told us the contract gave him six months to produce results we had no recourse we had to wait. After six months he told us the video was ready we just needed to pay him the second half of his fee. We paid him over google billing and that was the last we heard from him for months. I sent him email, after email i even got a lawyer, still nothing for months. Then my brilliant wife had an idea. She called google and had the payment reversed. Then he responded. He put up a whole website with about 30 weddings on it and a countdown to when there video would be done. This was 8 months after our wedding and we weren't even in the top 3. Our countdown came and went. It was another lie, a ploy to get more time. In the end it took one year and cost me an extra grand in lawyers fees to get a one angle wedding video. I bet the security cameras from the reception hotel would have made a better video. All that and my new brides grandmother died without seeing us get married. Make your own call but don't say I didn't warn you.

0.0

Marcin Rafalowicz of Digital Ink Studio did our wedding a year and half ago. He promised our video would be completed in 6-8 months, which is already longer than most companies. We signed a contract anyway and paid him the deposit. A week after we came back from our honeymoon, I get a link to google checkout requesting the remaining balance...so I paid it. Since then, he has done NOTHING! I tried calling and emailing him numerous amount of times, all of which have gone UNANSWERED! He took our money and scammed us.

Services Used: Videography

Marcin is very talented and willing to help make the day go by smooth. We got several compliments on the day of our wedding for his professionalism and the quality of the photomontage. His work is beautiful, as you can see on his website, and I would highly recommend him to any bride.

Services Used: Videography

Marcin was awesome to work with. I love my wedding video!

Services Used: Videography

I can�t really express how grateful we were to find Marcin. We�ve been on the fence about hiring a videographer since most of what we have seen was not the style we were looking for. On the other hand I was also looking for great/fun personality especially when it came to choosing our photographer and videographer and Marcin was definitely great to work with. Professional, with a sense of humor, great eye, and outstanding product. Every time we show the video to somebody we get lots of complements on the choice we�ve made. Definitely strong A+

Services Used: Videography

I would recommend this wedding videographer to anyone that's looking for contemporary, uptodate, professional video that will stand the quality of time. Marcin and his wife both are great to work with and they are just unbeatable. The reason why i gave three stars for responsivness is because the video took a while for Marcin to give us, but that' only because he takes on so many weddings and gets backed up.