Digital Creative Group

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These DJ's were great! They were very fun and kept the music going all night long. They were wonderful at directing everyone on what was coming next..the bridal dance, the dollar dance and so on. We even hired them to bring the photo booth. That was a hugh hit. They even gave us (the bride and groom) a copy of all the photo booth pictures from the wedding.

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had booked Digital Creative Group for photography, videography, and DJ. We were more than pleased with the results. Just days after the wedding they provided us with over 1,000 pictures from the wedding. The photographer took pictures before, during, after the ceremony as well as at the reception. They turned out beautiful. The DJ's were fun and energetic and a hit with all of our family and friends. I would definitly HIGHLY recommend them.

• Wedding: 09/13/2008
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We came across Digital Creative Group at a wedding show. They stood out to us because the actual DJ's were there and they were very personable and funny. All the other DJ companies we saw there had a representative from their company but not the person who would actually be at our wedding. That was very important to us because we wanted a DJ that fit our personalities. They were very flexible and gave us exactly what we wanted. We also loved that 2 DJ's were at our wedding. They kept everything running on time at the reception and my guests never sat down after dinner. I still have people telling me how much fun they had at our wedding and we owe it all to Digital Creative Group. I would recommend them to anybody. We Loved Them!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2007
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really enjoyed Digital Creative group. They made our wedding perfect! They met with us before the wedding numerous times to talk about what we wanted, and what they would provide for us. They also were very organized, and had paper work that explained everything. They helped us have a beautiful wedding because they have done so many weddings and have years of experience, they made our wedding and reception flow perfectly. All of our guests adored the DJs, and our photos turned out excellent. Digital Creative Group is awesome and everyone should use them!

• Wedding: 09/08/2007
Services Used: DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so impressed with the way the video came out, that I almost think we could have done without a photographer. The way it was captured is the way I will always want to remember that day. I have and will continue to recommend them.

• Wedding: 05/27/2007
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Could not have asked for better. Very professional, listened and understood what we wanted and expected at our wedding and everyone had a great time dancing and/or listening to the music that was played at our reception.

• Wedding: 06/18/2005
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED working with Digital Creative Group! The DJ kept our guests dancing all night long, and we had a great time with him. The photography and video are beautiful reminders of how wonderful the day was. They were very courteous and willing to work with us on every request we had. You won't find a better value and the service is impeccable.

• Wedding: 06/16/2001
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
586-716-0573
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire