Dianes Dream Brides

Dianes Dream Brides

Making ALL your Bridal attire needs come true!!

29449 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I ordered my bridesmaid dress from this store and I wasn't very impressed with the customer service here. I don't have any real complaint about them other than I didn't find them to be very helpful during our shopping trip. I would much rather have went somewhere else but since this was the only store in our area that sold the color the bride wanted we had to shop from here.

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

I am so sorry that we did not make you feel welcome or appreciate your business. If you can find time in your busy schedule please email me your concerns/experience and I will use to train the sales associates. dianesdreambrides@yahoo.com

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff was friendly, easy to work, with and very honest in a polite way) and helpful when selecting my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Jaclyn
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

he owner is so friendly and helpful. She worked with my budget and got me the dress of my dreams.I bought a dress from the sales rack to save money. It was a few sizes to big and I was concerned about alteration cost and it not looking right after it was fitted. Bonnie, who works there and altered my dress is amazing at what she does. The dress after alterations looked stunning. You would of thought the dress was designed just for me. The cost was very reasonable. I could not be happier. Thank you Dianes Dream Bride.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much Diane's Dream Brides for coming through for us (twice) when another local store just went out of business on us and just left us hanging. You were so great to work!!

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

Glad we could help quickly!!! Thanks for taking the time to review us, greatly appreciated.

• Wedding: 12/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I tried on 30+ dresses from at least 10 different places before I picked my dress. The entire time I was trying all these dresses, I kpet thinking how none of them were that special.

But when I went to Dianes Dream Brides, I wasn't expecting much as the store seems WAY too small. But I figured I'd give it a shot. I couldn't believe the selection they had. I tried on 6 dresses there and it was the first place I had been where I LOVED every single one.

I eventually decided on one and was so impressed with the staff. They gave me honest opinins and helped me figure out all my alterations (which were intricate) so I would have EXACTLY what I wanted. They treated me like family. Diane is such a genuine person and you can tell her whole staff, as well as herself, love their jobs.

My sister ended up getting her dress from here as well due to the great selection and service. They were also comparable when it came to prices. Under $1000 was my budget and they helped me stay well within that.

Thanks Diane and staff!

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Annie for the wonderful review. I greatly appreciate you taking the time and yes I do love what I do.
Diane

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

Dresses measured wrong. Extra charges not included in price of dresses. Dresses ordered where to arrive in 6 weeks, did not arrive for more than 18 weeks. Alterations are only optional if you have your own seamstress. Owner extremely unprofessional.

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

I'm sorry this (mother of a) customer perceives this is what happened. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Please come in and let us show you how we really are, we love our customers!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Diane's Bridal had a lot of gowns to choose from. I love the gown I chose and feel I paid a fair price. It was part of the Casablanca line and after alterations it fit like a glove. The staff was helpful and made you feel comfortable. My only complaint was the seamstress is only there two days a week and when I went to try on my gown that I ordered, I felt rushed. I feel the staff should have realized this was a special moment and kind of ruined that experience for me. The salon did have the most to offer in bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses out of the salons I went to.

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
christine
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great store...very friendly and helpful staff. The owner, Diana is great!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went into Diane's last year and they were very helpful they gave me there full attention and I was able to get my gown they were also helpful to my girls when they ordered there dresses too. I was very pleased I choose Diane's over David's bridal. I highly recommend any bride to check out Diane's she and her staff gives you the full attention you deserve:)

Anonymous
1 Review
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Diane's Dream Bridal is a locally owned bridal shop. I actually worked with the owner, Diane, when trying on gowns. She did a fabulous job! I got a unique custom made gown her friend in New York designed for under $500! It was perfect.

There were some dresses that were fairly priced, and some that were really great deals!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My budget wasn't that big to find my dream dress but they didn't treat me any differently because of that. They helped me find my dream dress at a dream price. They told me up front how much alterations would be so I wouldn't be surprised with hidden fees. They even offered to hold my dress at the shop til my wedding day. So far I've been soo pleased with there services.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All very friendly. We described what we were looking for in bridesmaid dresses and they pulled out many choices. The alteration process was made a breeze and they were very efficient.

• Wedding: 04/26/2013
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane's Bridal was wonderful to deal with. Their prices are very fair and my dress turned out so beautiful. At my last fitting my dress did not fit right. They redid the entire top of my dress at no cost to me and were happy to do it. I highly recommend them

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I walked into that store! I would refer it 100 times over!

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Kristyn
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane's made me feel like a princess. They had the most beautiful choices of dresses. The staff was attentive. The alterations were perfect.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Diane's Dream Brides are very friendly and professional. I enjoyed working with them from the initial phone call when looking for a particular dress to scheduling fittings and picking up my dress for the big day. They are flexible in their scheduling for the fittings and their prices are not over the top. They offered discounts for my bridal party and on my accessories, which saved us quite a bit of money. I would highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
734-427-9033
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7