Dianes Dream Brides

Flexibility
Sarah
1 Review
07/18/2015

I had purchased 2 bridesmaid dresses here in the past, so when it came time for my wedding gown I knew the place to go! I did go to a couple other places just to see what they had to offer. My experience at Diane's was the best by far. Other places were more concerned with me just buying a dress and it seemed like they wanted me to try on as few as possible. This was not the case at DDB, I ended up buying the second dress that I tried on, however Diane and her associates grabbed several more dresses for me to try on so I could be positive that I had found the dress. My wedding was only 3 months away from when I found my dress and Diane never made me fell like I was crazy for planning everything with such short notice. Even AFTER I had bought my dress I had the BEST costumer service. Since I had bought an ivory dress, I was worried about matching the groom's attire so Diane called the seamstress (who had my dress) and she cut off a sample piece from inside the dress and it was ready the day after. She also expedited the shipping for my veil so it would be in on my final fitting,when it wasn't she called the company and it arrived early the following week; a sales associate even called to let me know it was ready althoughI had told them this was not necessary. EVERYTHING about my experience here was amazing, I felt like I had special treatment even though I wasn't always the only bride in the shop. Without a doubt I recommend Diane's Dream Bride for any bride looking for her dream dress and excellent customer service!

Recently Married

My Bridesmaids dresses were amazing! Diane was so accommodating and efficient. All the girls were able to get their dresses exactly when they were told they would and alterations were quick!! I highly recommend! I wish I would of lived Michigan at the time I bought my wedding gown and could of found one with them!

Sarah
01/17/2015

I purchased my daughters flower girl dresses from here. They helped me find something within my budget in the style the I was looking for. The ladies in the store were very nice!

3.7

I ordered my bridesmaid dress from this store and I wasn't very impressed with the customer service here. I don't have any real complaint about them other than I didn't find them to be very helpful during our shopping trip. I would much rather have went somewhere else but since this was the only store in our area that sold the color the bride wanted we had to shop from here.

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

I am so sorry that we did not make you feel welcome or appreciate your business. If you can find time in your busy schedule please email me your concerns/experience and I will use to train the sales associates. dianesdreambrides@yahoo.com

Recently Married
4.2

After going to four other places, I found the perfect dress at Diane's Dream Brides. There was a wonderful selection of dresses to choose from for both bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Although the staff was friendly to me, a few of my bridesmaids shared the lack of professionalism from one of the staff members. The price was reasonable as it included alterations. I would recommend this vendor.

1+ year ago

There staff was professional and welcoming. They had a good selection and and the had sizes to try-on above a size 12.

Jaclyn
06/21/2014

The entire staff was friendly, easy to work, with and very honest in a polite way) and helpful when selecting my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

he owner is so friendly and helpful. She worked with my budget and got me the dress of my dreams.I bought a dress from the sales rack to save money. It was a few sizes to big and I was concerned about alteration cost and it not looking right after it was fitted. Bonnie, who works there and altered my dress is amazing at what she does. The dress after alterations looked stunning. You would of thought the dress was designed just for me. The cost was very reasonable. I could not be happier. Thank you Dianes Dream Bride.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first store I went to and I found my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses, and my mom bought a dress too! The staff was very welcoming and knowledgeable about their dresses. When I mentioned something I liked or didn't like about a particular gown, the saleswomen were able to find something I loved. Fittings were quick and easy too. I had a great experience at Diane's.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Thank you so much Diane's Dream Brides for coming through for us (twice) when another local store just went out of business on us and just left us hanging. You were so great to work!!

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

Glad we could help quickly!!! Thanks for taking the time to review us, greatly appreciated.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I tried on 30+ dresses from at least 10 different places before I picked my dress. The entire time I was trying all these dresses, I kpet thinking how none of them were that special.

But when I went to Dianes Dream Brides, I wasn't expecting much as the store seems WAY too small. But I figured I'd give it a shot. I couldn't believe the selection they had. I tried on 6 dresses there and it was the first place I had been where I LOVED every single one.

I eventually decided on one and was so impressed with the staff. They gave me honest opinins and helped me figure out all my alterations (which were intricate) so I would have EXACTLY what I wanted. They treated me like family. Diane is such a genuine person and you can tell her whole staff, as well as herself, love their jobs.

My sister ended up getting her dress from here as well due to the great selection and service. They were also comparable when it came to prices. Under $1000 was my budget and they helped me stay well within that.

Thanks Diane and staff!

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Annie for the wonderful review. I greatly appreciate you taking the time and yes I do love what I do.
Diane

0.4

Dresses measured wrong. Extra charges not included in price of dresses. Dresses ordered where to arrive in 6 weeks, did not arrive for more than 18 weeks. Alterations are only optional if you have your own seamstress. Owner extremely unprofessional.

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

I'm sorry this (mother of a) customer perceives this is what happened. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Please come in and let us show you how we really are, we love our customers!

christine
09/15/2013

Diane's Bridal had a lot of gowns to choose from. I love the gown I chose and feel I paid a fair price. It was part of the Casablanca line and after alterations it fit like a glove. The staff was helpful and made you feel comfortable. My only complaint was the seamstress is only there two days a week and when I went to try on my gown that I ordered, I felt rushed. I feel the staff should have realized this was a special moment and kind of ruined that experience for me. The salon did have the most to offer in bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses out of the salons I went to.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great store...very friendly and helpful staff. The owner, Diana is great!

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

I went into Diane's last year and they were very helpful they gave me there full attention and I was able to get my gown they were also helpful to my girls when they ordered there dresses too. I was very pleased I choose Diane's over David's bridal. I highly recommend any bride to check out Diane's she and her staff gives you the full attention you deserve:)

2+ years ago
4.3

Diane's Dream Bridal is a locally owned bridal shop. I actually worked with the owner, Diane, when trying on gowns. She did a fabulous job! I got a unique custom made gown her friend in New York designed for under $500! It was perfect.

There were some dresses that were fairly priced, and some that were really great deals!