Dianes Dream Brides

Value
Flexibility
Sarah
01/17/2015

I purchased my daughters flower girl dresses from here. They helped me find something within my budget in the style the I was looking for. The ladies in the store were very nice!

3.7

I ordered my bridesmaid dress from this store and I wasn't very impressed with the customer service here. I don't have any real complaint about them other than I didn't find them to be very helpful during our shopping trip. I would much rather have went somewhere else but since this was the only store in our area that sold the color the bride wanted we had to shop from here.

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

I am so sorry that we did not make you feel welcome or appreciate your business. If you can find time in your busy schedule please email me your concerns/experience and I will use to train the sales associates. dianesdreambrides@yahoo.com

Recently Married
4.2

After going to four other places, I found the perfect dress at Diane's Dream Brides. There was a wonderful selection of dresses to choose from for both bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Although the staff was friendly to me, a few of my bridesmaids shared the lack of professionalism from one of the staff members. The price was reasonable as it included alterations. I would recommend this vendor.

Recently Married

There staff was professional and welcoming. They had a good selection and and the had sizes to try-on above a size 12.

Jaclyn
06/21/2014

The entire staff was friendly, easy to work, with and very honest in a polite way) and helpful when selecting my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

he owner is so friendly and helpful. She worked with my budget and got me the dress of my dreams.I bought a dress from the sales rack to save money. It was a few sizes to big and I was concerned about alteration cost and it not looking right after it was fitted. Bonnie, who works there and altered my dress is amazing at what she does. The dress after alterations looked stunning. You would of thought the dress was designed just for me. The cost was very reasonable. I could not be happier. Thank you Dianes Dream Bride.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first store I went to and I found my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses, and my mom bought a dress too! The staff was very welcoming and knowledgeable about their dresses. When I mentioned something I liked or didn't like about a particular gown, the saleswomen were able to find something I loved. Fittings were quick and easy too. I had a great experience at Diane's.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Thank you so much Diane's Dream Brides for coming through for us (twice) when another local store just went out of business on us and just left us hanging. You were so great to work!!

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

Glad we could help quickly!!! Thanks for taking the time to review us, greatly appreciated.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I tried on 30+ dresses from at least 10 different places before I picked my dress. The entire time I was trying all these dresses, I kpet thinking how none of them were that special.

But when I went to Dianes Dream Brides, I wasn't expecting much as the store seems WAY too small. But I figured I'd give it a shot. I couldn't believe the selection they had. I tried on 6 dresses there and it was the first place I had been where I LOVED every single one.

I eventually decided on one and was so impressed with the staff. They gave me honest opinins and helped me figure out all my alterations (which were intricate) so I would have EXACTLY what I wanted. They treated me like family. Diane is such a genuine person and you can tell her whole staff, as well as herself, love their jobs.

My sister ended up getting her dress from here as well due to the great selection and service. They were also comparable when it came to prices. Under $1000 was my budget and they helped me stay well within that.

Thanks Diane and staff!

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Annie for the wonderful review. I greatly appreciate you taking the time and yes I do love what I do.
Diane

0.4

Dresses measured wrong. Extra charges not included in price of dresses. Dresses ordered where to arrive in 6 weeks, did not arrive for more than 18 weeks. Alterations are only optional if you have your own seamstress. Owner extremely unprofessional.

Dianes Dream Brides responded with the following comments:

I'm sorry this (mother of a) customer perceives this is what happened. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Please come in and let us show you how we really are, we love our customers!

christine
09/15/2013

Diane's Bridal had a lot of gowns to choose from. I love the gown I chose and feel I paid a fair price. It was part of the Casablanca line and after alterations it fit like a glove. The staff was helpful and made you feel comfortable. My only complaint was the seamstress is only there two days a week and when I went to try on my gown that I ordered, I felt rushed. I feel the staff should have realized this was a special moment and kind of ruined that experience for me. The salon did have the most to offer in bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses out of the salons I went to.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great store...very friendly and helpful staff. The owner, Diana is great!

Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

I went into Diane's last year and they were very helpful they gave me there full attention and I was able to get my gown they were also helpful to my girls when they ordered there dresses too. I was very pleased I choose Diane's over David's bridal. I highly recommend any bride to check out Diane's she and her staff gives you the full attention you deserve:)

4.3

Diane's Dream Bridal is a locally owned bridal shop. I actually worked with the owner, Diane, when trying on gowns. She did a fabulous job! I got a unique custom made gown her friend in New York designed for under $500! It was perfect.

There were some dresses that were fairly priced, and some that were really great deals!

1+ year ago

My budget wasn't that big to find my dream dress but they didn't treat me any differently because of that. They helped me find my dream dress at a dream price. They told me up front how much alterations would be so I wouldn't be surprised with hidden fees. They even offered to hold my dress at the shop til my wedding day. So far I've been soo pleased with there services.

Amanda
04/26/2013

All very friendly. We described what we were looking for in bridesmaid dresses and they pulled out many choices. The alteration process was made a breeze and they were very efficient.