Diane Michelle's Florals

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane was lovely to work with. Her flower arrangements were so beautiful, and went lovely with my bridesmaids dresses. I received many compliments, and my floral arrangement was beautiful also. Diane is pleasant and very helpful, I will definitely use her again and/or refer to many people.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane did a great job on my flowers for my bridesmaids, to the pew bows, plus the reception centerpieces! I loved them all! Plus I had a peacock theme and she stuck well to it!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
jill
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane gave me a lot of great ideas about ways to save money, but still have gorgeous flowers. Her ideas were wonderful and I took her up on almost all of them. She was extremely accomodating as there were a lot of changes to our bridal party and guest count. The day of the wedding Diane was on time, she even had an extra boutonniere (which turned out we ended up needing). Everything was beautiful and I didn't have to rob a bank to pay for such great service! :)

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Diane was wonderful to work with. Since I don't know much about flowers, I trusted her completely and I'm glad I did. Her arrangements were exactly what I was hoping for in terms of color and variety. The flowers were fresh and lasted all night, even in my hair. The flowers on my cake were stunning, I couldn't believe how great it turned out. She was on time and always responded quickly to my questions during planning.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me start out by saying that I'm not a flower person. I don't know the difference between the different types, had no idea what I liked, and was pretty much dreading the whole floral process of wedding planning. One meeting with Diane and I was actually excited about flowers! She asked me some questions, gave some ideas and suggestions, asked more questions, gave more ideas and suggestions, and we ended up deciding on something beautiful. What really set her apart from the other florists we interviewed was that she still had great ideas once I said that I didn't necessarily want flowers for centerpieces. She brought out these funky vases and we came up with an awesome centerpiece with candles and glass that was completely flower-free. The flowers in our bouquets, however, were gorgeous and I'm glad I took her advice on what would look best. She brought the bouquets to the house early for pictures, and picked things up at the end of the evening, and was totally professional and easy to communicate with throughout. She even showed up to the venue with an extra arrangement just because she had some extra flowers left over. Several people came up to me or my mom throughout the evening asking who our florist was! Everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful! Thanks Diane!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane did a wonderful job!! Flowers were beautiful including my lovely and unique bouquet. Diane gives her expert advice and works great with you and your ideas. Wonderful!

• Wedding: 06/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great woman! She arranged the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. They were even better than I could have imagined! The wedding was a week and a half ago and the flowers we brought home still look great! VERY reasonably priced and so creative! Thanks Diane!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The flowers were beautiful and they were delivered right on time. I would highly recommend Diane.

• Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane Michelle Floras was fantastic. I know very little about flowers and Diane helped to guide me in the right direction to what would look nice. She took into consideration the details of my dress, how tall we were and what the room would look like. My mother-in-law made our Chuppah and Diane was able to not only hang it perfectly but was able to display it during our reception. Diane came to the banquet hall at 11:30 to set-up the ceremony and bring our bouquets for pictures. Diane didn’t leave until after 4:30 when the room had been changed over from the ceremony to reception. She really made sure that every detail was accounted for; she even used more flowers in the centerpieces than we had originally discussed just to ensure the room was perfect. Diane only does one wedding a weekend to ensure that all her attention is focused on that wedding. I would recommend Diane to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane was wonderful! We actually heard of her because she did the flowers for my friend's wedding and they were beautiful; everyone was talking about them! She did not disappoint for our wedding! She worked closely with my visions and offered her expertise to create exactly what I had pictured. She is very flexible and will work within your budget. She is very reasonably priced and the arrangements are spectacular.

• Wedding: 06/13/2010