Diamond & Pearl Affairs

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

JennieDee went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be! She was always kind, patient, curtious, organized, flexible, and understanding. She put my husband and I at ease so that we could truly enjoy our wedding day--and we did! She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tracy did a great job and was really supportive!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tracy and her team were a godsend on the day of my wedding. She was always one step ahead of me, anticipating my needs, keeping to the timeline and making sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be. They were kind and professional and I was free to enjoy my wedding. Everything ran perfectly smoothly with none of the day of castrophes that all brides to be dread. I had an amazing, beautiful and special day that I will never forget and I thank Tracy and her team for helping it be that spectacular memory for me and my family.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had the best experience with my event planner. I had no worries on the day of my son's birthday. She took care of everything and all I had to do was show up. I would definetly recommend her to all my friends and family.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was pleased with her work and professionalism. She knew of different ideas in a short time and came up with quick answers in an emergency. I highly recommend her for any event.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Working with Tracy before and on my wedding day was a huge comfort to me. She was meticulous in executing all the details I had planned for my reception. She also was quick and professional to deal with some potentially stressful snags that occurred at the reception. So glad I had her there that day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jennie provided event planning services recently for my surprise 25th birthday party. Her professionalism and knowledge were matched only by her energy level and attention to detail. She took a sincere interest in what was being done and treated it as if it were her own. The night was a huge surprise and turned out to be spectacular. I would recommend her to anyone.