Diamond Limousines, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved Stan!!!! He was the MAN! Our day started out as perfect as I imagined it, as my bridesmaids and I sat outside enjoying our breakfast and down the road comes Stan in our limo (30 minutes early) honking his horn in celebration and waving to us. I knew he was going to be awesome from the start. He was so friendly and jovial. Stan was with us from 10:00 to take us to our hair appointments, then brought us home and drove all the way into DC from Silver Spring, MD to pick up the boys to get them to the Church and then came back and picked us up with time to spare! Even when we were running late to leave for the Church from my mom's house, he was so calming and kept us relaxed but go to the Church as quick as he could. When we got there, he told us all to stay in the limo and he went to figure out whether we should get out or wait. He really took initiative and took his job seriously. As my Dad and I waited at the front of the Church, Stan told me to relax and he closed the doors to wait until everyone was ready and for our music to start. He fixed my train and got us both in position and then opened the doors. He didn't have to do any of that! He really went above and beyond his job and did it wiht with a smile. I cannot say enough about Stan and we couldn't have asked for a better driver. Thanks, Stan!!!

Services Used: Transportation

Stan is the most professional person I know . My daughter's wedding was May 10, 2014 and Stan arrived as my daughter, Erin and her 4 Bridesmaids/Matrons of Honor were eating outside on a beautiful Saturday morning. Stan waved and honked a cheery Hello to them at which point they all stood and waved a most joyful hello back ! What can I say ? You have a most exceptional person working for you and you are very lucky to have such a kind and cheery person. He had to pick up and deliver 4-5 times between Washington D.C. to get the Groom and Groomsmen and deliver them to the Maryland Church and then pick up the Bride and all of us back at the house and drive us back to the Church ! He even helped Erin into the church opening the doors for her as all of us had to go in the Church! He even helped her with straightening her train before the walk down the aisle . He loaned me a pen and just was ever present to help in any way he could. We felt he should have been coming to the reception as by the end of the ceremony he felt more like a member of the family than a limo driver ! He truly is a wonderful man. He has a warm and genuine smile and he absolutely cares for people. Really by the end of the ceremony we all were calling him " Stan the Man " ! He is a wonderful man and I just wanted you to know what a treasure you have among you in your business. Thank you and God Bless

1+ year ago

I can't say enough about these services! The limo was gorgous. The service was great! I will be reusing their services! Love them!

Services Used: Transportation

Wonderful! I was a little nervous using a company from Waldorf, MD for a DC wedding, but the reviews were correct. Diamond Limo did a wonderful job, followed my instructions to a "T", provided a great driver, and a clean limo. Stan arrived early which gave me major peace of mind!

I will definitely use them again. What more can I say...I highly recommend them.

Richard
1 Review
11/09/2013

Where to go when planning a wedding in our nation's capital? Diamond Limousines was a standout made easy. Transporting the bridal party from her quarters to the church and then after the ceremony having the entire wedding party plus photographer in the limo between the church and reception venue made stops in between at the capitol and supreme court time efficient and worry free...plus our wonderful driver Wanda knew the perfect spots where to stop and get those one in a lifetime photos. Easy planning over the phone and confirmation via email and phone. These guys(and ladies) know their stuff.

1+ year ago

Amazing service!!! Highly recommend them :)

Kelly
10/06/2013

We booked the 26 passenger party bus for our wedding. Diamond Limousines provided a quote in a timely manner, which was very reasonable. We had Wanda as our driver - she was prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful - she went above and beyond what we would have expected. The vehicle arrived early, and when we walked in the vehicle was clean (looked brand new) and at a perfect temperature. Wanda was there to help organize our things, hang my veil, and tell us where all the radio/controls were. She also handled the city traffic in a giant bus on narrow streets quite impressively. We arrived at all our destinations on time, and when we ran over a little, she never complained and quietly handled the situation with the groom. Our flowers made a mess all over the bus, and as we were trying to clean up, Wanda wouldn't let us - telling us congratulations and to go have fun. She definitely contributed to a fun stress-free day. Our experience was 100% positive and we would definitely use them again in the future.

Services Used: Transportation

Diamond Limo provided both a limo and party bus for our wedding. Both arrived on-time, were clean and the drivers courteous. We made several itinerary changes in the days leading up to the wedding and the Diamond staff was happy to make updates and work with us.

Also, late in our planning we decided to add a shuttle (which they do no provide)- however, they made several recommendations to us of vendors they know.

1+ year ago

Tony was a great driver! He went above and beyond to make sure that we stayed out of the rain. He even helped the wedding photographer with photos! I would recommend Diamond Limo to anyone! Top notch service!

Services Used: Transportation

Very professional at all times. Courteous. They have great pricing and was on time. We will use their service again in the future and advise using them. They did an awesome job.

Services Used: Transportation

Total first class service for my daughter's wedding!!! Kim was so extremely helpful and responsive. Our driver Tony, well I just can't say enough about him!! Totally awesome!!!

Services Used: Transportation

I am very pleased that we went with Diamond Limos. They were beyond professional and provided an excellent service. The limo that we were provided was spotless and well stocked with refreshments. The driver was very professional and assisted us in bring a few items from our wedding to the door of our hotel. I would highly recommend their services. The price was well worth the service that was provided.

1 Review
1+ year ago

Diamond Limo's was excellent! The 24 passenger bus was perfect for our big wedding party! We had a great time!

Services Used: Transportation

We used Diamond Limousines for our wedding this past weekend and the service that they provided was perfect. They were on time and we stayed on schedule and our driver Larry was great. They were also VERY affordable. Choose Diamond Limousine for your next event, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Transportation

Diamond Limo was FANTASTIC on our wedding day! Our entire wedding was in one location, so we utilized the limo bus to transport the wedding party to the after party at a local bar. The bus was immaculate and truly incredible, with lights and a stocked bar. It felt like we were in our own little private club. Our driver was prompt, very friendly, and tolerated the impromptu dance party that broke out on the way to the after party. The ride in the limo bus was easily one of our favorite parts of the day, and for a very reasonable price. You will not regret booking with Diamond Limousines!

Services Used: Transportation

This was a great experience from the very beggining with Kim and ending with our driver Joe. I will be using this company again and again without hesitation.