Diamond Events

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As an out-of-town bride, I knew it would be challenging to plan a wedding on my own from several hours away, so I looked into hiring a wedding planner very early on in our engagement. I knew I wanted the help of a planner but wanted to remain extremely involved in every step of the planning process. Diamond Events was able to provide just that. Stephanie and I talked by phone and email regularly and she really helped guide me through the wedding planning process. I showed her our vision for our big day and she helped make it a reality.

Stephanie and her team have the wedding day down to a science. Everything ran smoothly and I can honestly say I didn't experience a single moment of stress. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I cannot recommend Diamond Events enough!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Stephanie is SO AWESOME. I hired Stephanie as my day-of planner, but she did so much more than that. I seriously do not know what I would have done without her. She planned out our timeline, was a fabulous source of wisdom on things I had no idea about, like tent accessories (heaters, sides) and organization inside the tent, did our flowers (so gorgeous), let me drop a ton of setup stuff off with her before the wedding, and was an amazing go-between with our very difficult venue, talking them down from a tantrum and saving me thousands of dollars. She also realized that I had booked our photographer for the wrong day, and had the whole situation fixed before I even knew I had messed up. I wouldn't have had a photographer at all if she hadn't been so diligent! On the day of my wedding I was totally relaxed because I knew Stephanie had everything under control, and the setup was gorgeous! Do yourself a favor and hire Stephanie and Diamond Events, she was worth every penny and then some.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I used Diamond Events for my day of coordination as I had planned most of my wedding myself. Stephanie came in and took over flawlessly, she even had ideas on helping to add more touches to the day and bring everything together. I heard positive feedback on her from both the guests as well as other vendors. She did a fantastic job and it was easy to give over the reins to her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We were SO impressed with Diamond Events! Even though we decided to hire a day-of coordinator last minute (as in just 3 weeks from the wedding), they came through 110%. On the day of our wedding, it stormed (I'm talking a HUGE storm) 30 minutes before the ceremony and they were so flexible - we switched the appetizer hour and the ceremony, and my coordinator and her assistants carried it out completely. They were out there in the rain, bringing in decor, corralling guests, doing everything behind the scenes so I could stay dry and stress-free. Though an hour later than planned, our wedding went without a hitch and was absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We were so happy with how all of our flowers turned out for the wedding. The bouquets were exactly what I wanted and our guests loved the centerpieces. They were great at suggesting ideas that we could use for the ceremony and again for the reception so I felt like I was getting the most for my money. Having the staff onsite for coordination throughout the entire event really helped make sure each detail was taken care of. I have recommended Diamond Events to several of my friends for their own weddings already!

Morgan
01/26/2013

I would recommend Diamond Events to anyone planning a wedding! Stephanie was the best, she made my day so much more stress-free. Everything went smoothly with no worries. Stephanie came early the night before the wedding to go over everything and made sure everything was planned the way I liked. The morning of the wedding she was early at the church to help! I say Diamond Events is the best! Thanks for the wonderful help!

Dana
10/28/2012

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She was incredibly organized and professional. Her help and guidance was vital in the planning process. She was on top of everything to make certain nothing was forgotten. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of and during the wedding. She took care of all the details. I would have been lost without her. I would recommend her to plan any event!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

We used Diamond Events for their month-of planning for our wedding and Stephanie was very helpful. She offered great suggestions on vendors and ways to keep organized during the planning process. She was able to guide us in making good decisions on how to use our budget more effectively. She was present for meetings with the caterer, reception venue and florist which was a huge help because her experience was indeed needed. Neither my husband or I had ever planned such a big event of this scale and she brought up ideas and questions about the wedding and its process we had never thought about. She was great about keeping us focused and developing our vision for our wedding. Most of all she was great about helping me make decisions when I was overwhelmed with options.

I don't know what I would've done without Stephanie on the day of the wedding. She was great about getting everything set up beautifully. Everything ended up running very late with our caterer (which was no fault of hers). It pushed all the events at the reception back and Stephanie was able to adjust the timeline to make sure we were going to be able to get everything done. She was behind the scens keeping things moving and she and her assistant were very attentive to make sure Brian and I were comfortable. Our reception venue was very new to holding weddings and it showed, but Stephanie did an amazing job making sure their mistakes didn't effect us or our guests. Everyone had an amazing time and without Stephanie I wouldn't have been able to completely enjoy my wedding. Stephanie helped make our day amazing and was able to deal with all of the behind-the-scenes issues so we could completely enjoy our day stress free!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Diamond Events to anyone in need of a wedding or event planner. Stephanie was such a huge help during the planning process and did an incredible job the day of the wedding. Diamond events also managed my flowers for wedding and reception.

This company knows weddings in and out. During the months preparing for the wedding I got to do lists to help prioritize what I need to be doing 6 months out, 3 months, 6 weeks, etc. They worked hard to understand my vision for the wedding and how to help me execute it. Stephanie worked with me to plan the day of the wedding down to 5 minute increments. She was very thorough, and I felt completely comfortable leaving things in her hands.

The day of my wedding I was relaxed and able to enjoy my time with family and friends. The reception site was beautiful and everything right on point thanks to Stephane and her team!

Greta
06/30/2012

Working with Stephanie while I planned my wedding from across the was an absolute life saver! She always offered great advice, ongoing support and pulled together every little detail wonderfully on my wedding day. Her advice about local vendors was invaluable, and her positive attitude made every interaction great. I highly recommend Diamond Events!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Diamond Events is awesome! They provided my table linens and silver charger plates for my Northern Virginia wedding. Stephanie is great and is very responsive, helpful and professional. She answered all my phone calls, voice mails and emails in a timely manor. She made sure I had nothing to worry about. The table linens and silver chargers were delivered to the venue and picked up by Diamond Events. The linens were all ironed perfectly and the silver chargers brought a classy, sophisticated touch to the table settings. Diamond Events is not only professional, but a great value. Diamond Events is one of the few vendor in the Northern VA/DC area with low prices and great value and service. You get more bang for your buck and I would definitely recommend Stephanie and Diamond Events to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Stephanie was such an amazing person to work with; she was planning her wedding at the same time as coordinating the flowers for mine, and she didn't miss a beat. Her suggestions and flower arrangements were incredible. I saved my bouquet (something I swore I would never do) simply because her arrangement was so beautiful. She was very flexible in regards to delivery, price, and meetings. I loved working with her!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Stephanie, the owner/manager of Diamond Events went above and beyond what I expected of a wedding planner. She was there with me every step of the way making recommendations, suggestions or just adding support and tweaking my ideas. If I had any concerns she was there to alleviate them all. Stephanie is extremely professional, she's calm and very knowledgeable. I truly appreciate all she did. She followed my requests to the letter and I never once had to ask about anything. I give her most of the credit for how beautiful and perfect my wedding day was. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding planner. She and her assistants were awesome.

Private User
2+ years ago

Stephanie/Diamond Events helped with practically every aspect in our wedding including: planning, floral arrangements and bouquets. She was extremely professional and helped guide us in choosing invitations, creating timelines, design ideas etc. She was always available whenever we had any questions and offered helpful and creative suggestions throughout the planning process.
Stephanie created the centerpieces for the reception and hand-made all of the bouquets and boutonnieres for the groomsmen that turned out exactly how we wanted. She also helped guide us through the rehearsal, which we had no idea how to time it- with music, etc.
The day of the wedding Stephanie hand delivered the bouquets and decorated the reception site. We had two of Stephanie’s assistants on hand at the ceremony and later on at the reception site. They were very helpful and professional and put my mind at ease.
I highly recommend Diamond Events to anyone looking for an event planner that will help in the creative process, ensure things run smoothly and on time!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Stephanie from Diamond Events was absolutely fabulous for my day-of-coordinator. Since I enlisted her, she was available for recommendations on vendors, wedding etiquette, etc., which was so incredibly helpful. On the day of, I was so pleased to have someone there to set everything up, make sure the evening went smoothly and collect everything at the end of the night. She even dropped off my bouquet the day before! Stephanie was also super calm, which helped so much on a hectic day. I highly recommend Diamond Events for a day-of-coordinator!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We would have never been able to pull off our dream wedding without Diamond Events. Stephanie and her team helped with coordination of both the ceremony and the reception and everything went so smoothly. They even helped our caterer resolve a few hiccups and we never knew anything went wrong until after the wedding. We are so thankful to have their help and expertise!