Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From his very first prompt response to my query looking for a DJ all through the process and right up to the close of reception, Scott Pallone was so very much fun to work with!
He is very easy to work with as he knows his stuff and very obviously has been doing this long enough to bring great ideas to the table.
Scott got back to us when he said he would, he made great suggestions, and encouraged us to make the day ours.
Our family and friends loved his personality and music from the start of our ceremony through the last song of our reception.
I cannot say enough good things about Scott - his interaction with our guests had everyone commenting at breakfast the next day on what a great DJ we had. Proof was that our feet hurt!
I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Scott to anyone looking for a fun and knowledgeable DJ.

Services Used: DJ

I could not have dreamed for a better DJ at our wedding. Throughout the evening and even now, weeks after the wedding I have received numerous compliments about Scott and what an AMAZING job he did. He created an environment where people of all ages felt included and ready to join the party- there were numerous points in the evening where almost all of our guests were out on the dance floor, and it wasn't a small wedding.
Scott was there for us throughout the planning process, he replied to all of my questions quickly and thoroughly, which was greatly appreciated.
I knew I was in good hands with Scott- you can just tell he really wants to make your wedding YOURS. I cannot recommend him highly enough- he was awesome!!!

Services Used: DJ

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Scott of Diamond Entertainment!! First of all, he has a very positive, welcoming presence-- one that made not only my husband and I feel excited and comfortable as the day approached, but made our guests feel happy, excited, and valued, too. Scott also delivered everything that we and our guests wanted more of as far as song choices went throughout the evening, keeping the dancing going right until the end of the night. One of my favorite and most memorable moments of the evening was when he unwrapped all of the packages of glow sticks we bought for our guests, and threw the glow sticks into the dance floor in an explosion of color (the crowd LOVED it). Even though this sounds like a small gesture, it was a surprise and it got everyone really excited. I received a lot of positive comments from our guests about his kindness and excellent services that evening. I am confident our wedding day wouldn't have been as beautiful and enjoyable if he wasn't a part of our day!!

Ashley
10/18/2014

DJ Scott was far and away the vendor we were most impressed by at our October wedding! Scott was unwaveringly friendly, helpful, and accommodating. From our favorite 'top 40' hits to our good friend's obscure album, he was able to play every song we requested and work it in so that the evening flowed seamlessly. I'll never forget out friend running up and hugging me during cocktail hour because he happened to notice one of his singles playing in the background. And of course, closing out the evening with "Don't Stop Believing!"

Scott was able to keep the energy level up throughout the evening, but he also read the room and allowed for mellower songs when the crowd seemed more in the mood to visit with one another than dance. He even convinced my now-husband to dance, and he was dead set against taking the floor!

You may be able to find cheaper DJs, or even set up your iPod on shuffle. My advice: DON'T. There's much more to being a DJ than just playing music. After having had my wedding, there were only two vendors I feel I absolutely couldn't have lived without: The caterer and DJ Scott. We received so many compliments from friends and family members on how well the evening flowed, and we have our DJ to thank for that. We highly recommend his services!

Services Used: DJ

Planning an out of state wedding is tedious and stressful, but the one aspect we felt so at ease with was hiring Scott as our DJ. From the moment we spoke with Scott on the phone we had a good feeling. We could tell he loved his job and as the conversation progressed, we were truly impressed with his knowledge and experience in not only being able to provide our entertainment but in every aspect of our wedding, start to finish. The communication was seamless and Scott was very thorough in asking questions to make sure he understood the type of event we were trying to create. His suggestions were amazing and from the beginning we felt comfortable enough to hand over the "reins" to him with minimal requests on our end. Scott was always available for consultation and responded quickly to all of our emails and phone calls. Among the many outstanding things we can say about Scott, him going above and beyond what we expected was what impressed us most. Just a few weeks before our wedding, my husband and I decided we didn't want to do a traditional first dance, we wanted a cool

Services Used: DJ

DJ Scott was the best!!! We got married in Sept 2014 and both my husband and I agreed we couldn't have chosen a better DJ! From the beginning Scott was really great at staying in touch (brides understand how important that is) especially when we moved across the country 6 months before our wedding. Scott was really great at helping us narrow down the types of music we should play for which occasions- ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing- and was just as happy to get a list of preferred music from us. My father was very concerned that our reception would be mostly Top 40 and none of "his" music (classic 70s & 80s rock) would be played. Scott however was AWESOME at incorporating both the radio hits and my dad's favorite music and all the guests spend the entire night dancing to every song. Scott helped me coordinate a surprise rap for my husband, and was great at keeping the pace of the night without too much interruption. After the wedding my mom said she wanted to have another party JUST to hire Scott to DJ it! No joke!!

TLDR; Hands down the best DJ around. You definitely want this guy!!!

Services Used: DJ

We got married out of state and, as a result, selecting a DJ was a tricky endeavor. Scott was recommended to us by one of our other vendors and we immediately loved the guy. We had an initial phone interview and he asked A LOT of questions. Nothing over the top, but you could tell that he genuinely wanted to get to know us - you could even tell just over the phone. We're a bit of a non-traditional couple and didn't want to have the big cookie cutter wedding. Scott bought into our vision and helped us plan the day. On your wedding day, there are a million things you're thinking and worrying about....are all the vendors going to show, will all the equipment work, will the food be right, will we run out of alcohol (!), but as soon as we showed up, Scott was already there, had tested all of his equipment (we had sound and microphones inside and out) and you could just tell he was ready. I know everybody says this but our day seriously was perfect, and Scott definitely played a role in that. He's professional, really listens to your ideas and is 110% reliable. He got our party rocking almost immediately and our guests literally danced their way onto the buses at the end of the night. Bottom line, on your wedding day, you want to surround yourself with cool vendors that get the job done, and that's totally Scott. Scott, thanks again! You were awesome! See you at the 10 year anniversary party??

Private User
1+ year ago

I honestly can't imagine a better DJ. We have never hired a DJ before and had no idea what we were doing but he made it super easy for us. His price was incredibly reasonable compared with other quotes we received. We didn't know what kinds of songs we wanted for different parts of the ceremony but he had great recommendations and helped us pick out songs. We also had some really odd requests for songs that were probably really hard to find but he had no problems finding high quality versions.

On the day of the ceremony, we made a last minute decision to do the cocktail reception outside because it was a beautiful day and he had all the necessary equipment to set up a mic and music outside for us.

Scott is also just an unbelievably nice guy. He met with us prior to the event to get to know us and talk about the types of music we wanted. He responded to our emails and phone calls quickly. He really made this part of our wedding completely stress-free and enjoyable, unlike a lot of the other vendors we worked with. I would recommend this DJ to anyone for any style of event and any kind of music interests.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Everything was just right. Matt provided the right songs, the right atmosphere, was professional and helpful in every way. He was on time and set up well in advance. Most importantly, everyone at the party had a good time and even the 80 year olds got up to dance.

Services Used: DJ

Matt did a fantastic job.There was not one time all night that the dance floor was not full.I couldnt have
asked for a better time.He had a variety of music for everyone.We would recommend Diamond Entertainment to everyone!

Amy
09/15/2012

Matt our DJ was a pleasure to work with. He was very detailed oriented which made our special day very seamless when it came to the entertainment. We would definetly recommend his services to anyone that was looking for a DJ!!!

Services Used: DJ

We were extremely pleased with Diamond Entertainment! Matthew was very helpful and kept things flowing seamlessly throughout the entire reception. We planned our wedding from out of state and after speaking with him we were confident that we had made the right choice, and had one less thing to worry about for the big day!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

My husband and I are not good at making decisions. We gave Matt almost nothing to go on and he came through amazingly! We loved the music he played!

Services Used: DJ

Matthew was extremely professional and did everything that we asked! Every song or band that was requested by us was played. He was timely and knew what he was doing, so that my fiance and I did not have to worry about a thing that day. We had utmost confidence in his skills as soon as we met him. He got people on the dance floor quickly and they didn't leave it until the night was over!

Services Used: DJ

We were thrilled with Matt Krutka's Diamond Entertainment DJ services for our wedding! He was very professional, prompt, and organized and he did a fantastic job playing a variety of music for all ages at our wedding! We were thrilled that many of our guests were dancing to the music and having a ball. Matt was very willing to meet with us to plan out our reception and we were impressed with his friendliness and helpfulness.
All the best,
Katie and Andrew

Services Used: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better evening and the music was exactly as we hoped. Michelle and I had a great time, as did our guests. Thank You Diamond DJ.