Diamond Bridal Gallery

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Courtney 1 Reviews
Diamond Bridal Gallery was the first place I went to find a dress. I'm so glad it was the first place because Seniya was so nice and she helped me find the dress of my dreams not to mention the dress was much cheaper than I had expected! I highly recommend any bride who is looking for a gorgeous gown to make time to go Diamond Bridal Gallery, you won't regret it!
Wedding: 09/26/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sonya is the one helping me. She is wonderful! Felt very welcomed the first time I came in. Helped me and my bridemaids for almost two hours. It was exactly the way I imagined my first dress fitting to be. They are all very professional and I would recommend for anyone wanting a beautiful dress!
Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Quality of Service:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Very accommodating and friendly.
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a great experience, I got my dress for such a deal and the girl helping me, was very professional! loved it! and my dress is gorgeous
Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Diamond bridal was great from the time I walked in. I got lucky enough to show up when no one was there so we had the whole place to ourselves. My dress was the last I tried on and I wouldn't have tried it on had Seniya not pulled it off the mannequin. She sure nailed it.

My dress was beautifully altered and they were so understanding and wonderful with my mom's custom dress/alterations as well. They were great with fixing my veil to fit my specific needs, even though I made multiple changes.

I have recommended them to my friends who are engaged to be married and will continue to recommend them in the future. Thank you!!
Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Diamond Bridal Gallery was absolutely wonderful in helping me find "THE ONE"...my wedding dress! They were so welcoming and inviting for starters. They really care about what it is that the bride is looking for in a dress and do their best to pull a good variety from the floor. They were so patient with me and my party, and we never once felt like they were trying to make a sale. They were full of so much information and little tid bits about the wedding day and the dress that I never thought of or would have never crossed my mind. All in all, they were very helpful, patient, and have a great selection. Not to mention their prices are the best for a good quality dress. I will recommend this place over and over again! Thanks Diamond Bridal Gallery!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I called Diamond Bridal looking for a Maggie Sottero designed dress. I spoke to Joey on the phone and she informed me that they do not carry Maggie Sottero dresses, rather they make their own. She assured me that they have a great selection of the dress I like in my budget. So I made an appointment. At my appointment, Jana was my consultant. She was experienced and knowledgable about what would look good on me. We went through the dresses together selecting which ones I liked. Even after I selected "my dress" Jana happily appeased my family by continuing to put me in dresses they wanted to see me in. They were flexible, friendly and made the experience positive and memorable. I would highly recommend.
Wedding: 03/29/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
The girls here are so kind and helpful. I appreciate their expertise and patience in helping me find the perfect dress!!

Private User 1 Reviews
She was great, helped me find exactly what i was looking for.
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
The service is great and help is provided at any time.
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
They were absolutely amazing. Totally accommodating. Super easy and fun to work with. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dress.

Private User 2 Reviews
I enjoyed my trip to Bridal shop they were very helpful and and willing to find exactly what i wanted.

Kaylee 1 Reviews
Seniya and the staff at Diamond Bridal are absolutely amazing! I knew what dress I wanted but they didn't have it in stock at the time for me to try it on, so they let me wait until the dress came in to pick out my veil and hair piece. Everything was absolutely perfect I would send everyone there way!
Wedding: 07/19/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
Ksenya did such a wonderful job working with me. Their alterations team is very professional too. Thank you Diamond Bridal Gallery! -Diana

Private User 1 Reviews
Great staff and service. Ksenya was very helpful. Found my perfect dress there, all the alterations and everything else was done perfectly and on time.

Laura 1 Reviews
I found my wedding dress with Seniya's help. It was exactly what I wanted and she was wonderful. I cannot wait to wear my gown. Seniya provided great suggestions, one-on-one, personal attention and helped me find "the dress" and kept me in my budget. I would definitely recommend.
Wedding: 03/09/2013
 916-661-4324
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire