Diamond Bakery

• Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This vendor is one option in my wedding package at quiet canno and I selected them because they assured me they could make/copy any design. I paid extra fir what I wanted and when I walked into my reception my cake looked like it was designed by a 5 year old. Messy uneven and listing hard to the right. Ten minutes into my reception the top two layers fell onto the floor and I was left with enough cake to feed 40 people at a reception of 150. Livid is not the word to describe what I was yesterday. I was meticulous about every single detail and to have this happen almost ruined my wedding. I wouldn't recommend them to bake a cookie!

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My 3 tier cake turned out beautifully. Bakery staff was friendly and kept good communication with us to make sure we had the cake design that we wanted. Had to provide my own ribbon and cake topper but that wasn't a big deal because I got the exact cake I wanted without the high cost. This was the only Chinese bakery that offered cake tasting, which is why I chose them. The cake was moist and not too sweet.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Diamond Bakery provided the cake for our Wedding in November, we chose them because they were included as part of the wedding package we had for Luminarias. The cake was okay, but not great. Also, we requested two different colored ribbons around the cake as decoration and they mixed up the colors and they also didn't put them on properly so the cake frosting bled through onto the ribbon. Other than that, they were easy to work with and was very reasonable in price for the extras that we wanted for the cake.

• Wedding: 11/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my cake here. I did a taste testing of 6 different combination of cakes and filings. Finally chose chocolate raspberry and lemon for my 4 layer cake. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious. It is also very reasonable pricing. I opted to have my florist decorate my cake with fresh flowers so they discounted the cake because they didn't do the sugar flowers. Overall, very happy.

• Wedding: 08/14/2010

• Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I normally go to Diamond Bakery for their yummy bread, so I thought why not order my wedding cake from them too. I spent just under $500 for a 3-tier wedding cake and cake sheet. the cake was beautiful, but a little on the smaller side. Luckily, my cake sheet (not featured in pictures) was large enough to feed everyone and more! Many of my guests said told me they had seconds and thirds because it was so yummy!

• Wedding: 11/21/2009
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Cake shop with not much skill. They described themselves as "kindergarteners" in the world of cake design. Cake quality is alright, although it is definitely not the best cake you will ever eat.

• Wedding: 05/23/2009