A Diamond Affair

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Laura and Garry! My wedding went off without a hitch, and I know that's because of them!
Every step of the way Laura and Garry were so in charge, supportive, flexible, and reassuring. They took absolute control when they needed to and let go off the reins a bit when my mother and I had suggestions.
They gave me excellent advice! And I can definitely say that you should follow what they say because they absolutely know what they're talking about.
In addition to their contracted services, they both went above and beyond the call of duty which I really appreciated.
I really value people who are excellent at what they do, and Laura and Garry are top of the line.
They always made me feel at ease and like everything was in control and no problem. And when you are a busy bride, that's exactly what you want to feel!
I recommend them to everyone!!!
Wedding: 06/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Laura and the folks who work for her (Garry and Meagan) are AMAZING. Don't skimp on wedding planning. If you are a low budget wedding, like we were, considering hiring a day of coordinator as it makes a huge difference on the actual day. And with A Diamond Affair, you get more than just help on the day. I could not have pulled off a low budget wedding within 4 months without their expertise and guidance and their calm, grounded personalities. I love these people and will never forget all they did for me.
Wedding: 05/05/2012

dreampills 5 Reviews
What can I say about this team? Garry and Laura are true professionals. They had everything under control the day of. They were constantly checking in with the bridal party, making sure that we were on time. They fixed all our major and minor catastrophes and they always came prepared for anything. The wedding was seamless and smooth. I've had many people compliment us on how well the night turned out. And we definitely couldn't have done it without these guys. I would recommend them to anyone. They are great people, super friendly, and will make your life so much easier. The week leading up to the wedding was so stress free. I wouldn't change it for anything!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Laura and Garry at A Diamond Affair were absolutely amazing! Their professionalism and attention to detail were exemplary, and I truly believe that they both cared about me, my husband, and our wedding throughout the planning process. Our wedding turned out to be better than we'd imagined, and we have A Diamond Affair to thank for that! Thank you Laura and Garry for helping make our special day perfectly magical! ~Lori & Joe Arbucci
Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Garry and Laura, your professionalism is amazing and quality of work surpassed our expectations. I can see now why you named your company "A Diamond Affair" Because it really is.

Thank you so much for all your help and for going above and beyond the call of duty, I am really sorry for all the drama.

You have turned our dreams into the reality I've always wanted my husband and I will be forever thankful.

You both are truly amazing people, what a great duo and chemistry. Thank God we found you.

Could not have done it without your help!!

Sincerly,

ChristaM
Wedding: 12/11/2010

Jenny 1 Reviews
I considered myself to be a pretty organized person aka bride! I was so excited to plan my wedding and thought I could balance it with work and life and boy was I wrong! I knew I wanted a \"day of\" wedding coordinator but after meeting with Laura and Garry I realized I needed much more help. They were just the help I was looking for! First of all they are two of the kindest people I have ever met. They also know their stuff and have the experience to show for it! They brought up things I hadn\'t even thought about. I connected with them immediately and I knew that I would be in great hands. So after getting my fiance to see the benefit of having more than a \"day of\" coordinator we took the plunge and hired them for full service planning. Although I knew what I wanted I wasn\'t sure of what people to hire. It is over whelming being a bride. But they gave me the best referrals for everything from photography, lighting to even where to get my shoes! They helped with negotiating prices that were better than when I first had started looking for things on my own. I also think that they work the best people who deliver quality. I had a pretty strong sense of what I wanted and they completely captured my vision and made it reality. They helped me flush through ideas to really understand that we wanted something customized that really represented me and my fiance, Russ. We have been to a lot of weddings and I didn\'t want ours to feel like a cookie cutter wedding. At every step of the way they made me feel completely at ease and kept me on track, much better than I had myself! I also stop spending hours on line researching, when I should have been working, lol! I can honestly say that our wedding was the best day of our lives. The vision I had in my head wasn\'t even as amazing as the reality for our day! Our families were able to just enjoy our day and celebrate. My mom loved that she was a guest and never had to run around once. Evey detail was looked after and it was as fluid as it could be. My husband says it is by far the best money that we spent on our wedding and he didn\'t even think we needed a coordinator. Our guests still tell us it was one of the best weddings they have ever been too, and that they have never danced so much at a wedding. Laura and Garry are now part of the family and we will be calling for an anniversary party or a baby shower, or to renew our vows, lol! My dad said he wanted to link them to his website because everyone that has a wedding should make sure it is A Diamond Affair ;) Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Love Jenny & Russ
Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don’t usually write reviews, however, because Garry and Laura did such an amazing job during a time that could have been very stressful, I felt I owed them some extra gratitude. Nearly every woman begins planning her wedding as soon as she understands the term and I was no exception. I thought I had everything set to go, that is, until I became engaged and reality hit me. What I always believed would be a simple and easy plan began turning into a high-stress situation. I found myself questioning the ideas I always had in mind, my color scheme, everything!
Fortunately, a co-worker of mine knew Garry from years ago and suggested I speak with him…I am so thankful I did! He and Laura took control of my stress and allowed me to just live the ideal bride-to-be scenario. They listened to my thoughts and made some truly fabulous suggestions, but never once made me feel like I was being pressured into anything. They made my wedding the most beautiful, ideal and creative day! We had such a wonderful time without the stress!
So, thank you A Diamond Affair, for turning my wedding into the dream I always envisioned!
Wedding: 10/16/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As a caterer, I’m used to working with a lot of event planners and in my career, I can say that Laura Elbyr, is the person that stood out the most. She is the most dedicated, perfectionist, hard working and incredibly amazing person. She’s not afraid of challenge and she has an eye for design. She created amazing events for my past clients and I always recommend her.
She has integrity and she’s a person you can trust. She has exceeded my expectations.
We worked on some great events together and I know that you won’t find someone like her.
Consider yourself lucky if she works with you, because that’s a guarantee that your event will be a success.

Anna Sakvarelidze
Caterer
www.les3sens.com

Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot thank Laura and Garry enough for their incredible services! My wife was a complete stress case (love you honey!) trying to plan our wedding. I found A Diamond Affair and after speaking with Laura over the phone and asking her a million questions literally, I decided to spend the extra money last minute (2 months before the wedding). Let me just say that it ended up being the best decision I have made (besides you babe!). Laura and Garry were very friendly and professional. They anticipated all of our needs, vendors needs, and our guests needs as well. It was worth every penny to not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and knowing that Laura and Garry had everything under control. I would highly recommend A Diamond Affair to friends and family and anyone that is on the fence about spending a little money on a wedding planning service.
Wedding: 07/24/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We wanted to thank your company for doing such an amazing job. We have been to so many gaudy weddings at the Beverly Hills Hotel, they all look the same. But our wedding really had a style all its own,and the Chupah was incredible!!! We knew we were in good hands when the Banquet manager told us our wedding was the best he has seen all year.

Thanks again,
Marissa & David
Wedding: 05/15/2010
 310-779-3330
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire