Details-on-a-Dime

Details-on-a-Dime

Favorite
Cincinnati, OH
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The value of renting items from Details-on-a-Dime cannot be overstated! What a bargain way to decorate my wedding reception. I rented vases and decorative lanterns to finish my centerpieces (bought the flowers myself) and this is a great option for DIYers who want to save... and those who don't want to buy 50 vases they'll never use again! Sondra is very friendly and supportive. You pick up the items from her, use them, clean them, and drop back off. Pretty easy! I highly recommend checking out the items she has available.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super conveient and great prices! Great company for brides on a budget! My mom and I spent weeks searching stores and online for reasonably priced centerpieces. I knew what I wanted, but I couldn't believe how expensive things were. Then we stumbled apon Details-on-a-Dime. It was perfect! The prices were reasonable, the service (delivery, pick-up and cleaning) was included and the quality was tremedous. They saved us a lot of money, which allowed us to splurge in other aspects of the wedding. My cousin is now using them next month!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were on a very tight budget when trying to organize our wedding. I couldn't believe how far we were able to stretch our dollar through Details-on-a-Dime. Sondra was excellent to work with. She was very flexible and accomodating, and gave us a lot great decorating ideas. The vases, votives, and mirrors we ordered were packaged and ready to be picked up a week before our wedding. All we had to do was add our own little personal touches and it made the room look so elegant. People to this day still talk about how beautiful the place looked and ask me who I hired. They couldn't believe we did it ourselves, but we always recommend to them Details-on-a-Dime.