Details Weddings & Events

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam and Amy were a fantastic wedding planning team! Being a mother/daughter team aided so much value to the planning of my wedding. Pam (mother) was able to give us the more traditional details, while Amy (daughter) was able to bring in a modern take. My husband and I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding and working with Pam and Amy. They took care of absolutely everything and kept us on track with everything we needed to be doing and when. We can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without Details. If you are considering a wedding planner (which I highly encourage), I highly recommend Pam and Amy with Details. You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a special day!! Amy and Pam saw to every detail before, during, and after my daughter's wedding. So thankful for them. They made every step of the way so special from our first meeting, to vendor meetings, to the wedding day itself. They listened to my daughter's vision then executed it beautifully while staying on budget. Thank you Amy and Pam!!! You are a treasure.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam & Amy were great to work with! They were very efficient with their work & made our wedding day the best it could be! They always took into consideration what we wanted & made sure we got the best we could but still staying within budget. They are very prompt in getting back to any questions or thoughts. I would highly recommend working with them to plan any event. So thankful for Details!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Karlee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam and Amy were amazing to work with! They made our daughter's wedding everything she dreamed of. They handled everything in a timely and professional manner and yet seemed like we were working with family to make dreams come true. We can't praise them enough.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Harriette
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy and Pam are great! My husband and I were never stressed about not having something done before the big day. My parents got to enjoy our big day too and didn't have to worry about all the small details. They didn't even have to clean up after the wedding or load our wedding gifts. Amy and Pam did all that. They are organized, always on top of everything, great with giving suggestions and getting the right vendors that go along with your particular taste/style. I can't imagine having our wedding without them! They were excellent.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Cathey Lee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would not have been able to do this wedding without them! When we had some glitches they helped fix them immediately! They were always professional and punctual!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This event couldn't have been done with out Pam and Amy! Our wedding went without a hitch because of these ladies and their fantastic team! My husband and I are both busy and out of town a lot. They were willing to work with our schedules and helped us make the decisions that needed to be made at certain times. Sometimes I had to be pushed to make decisions because I didn't have the complete vision for the wedding that most people do, but they really helped pull it all together by figuring out what I really wanted. They also made the day of the wedding perfect, NO stress because everything was done and any help that needed, was there! I couldn't imagine using anyone else for any event in the future!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Marie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was our second wedding in less than a year and I would not think of having a wedding without Pam and Amy of Details weddings. The peace of mind and reassurance during the planning process was invaluable. Awesome support to our vendors as well. Wonderful!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Lane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Details brought my wedding vision to life! I wanted a full service planner who could take an open field and turn it into my wedding venue, and Details was the perfect choice. Pam and Amy were our liaison with all of our vendors, designed the layout of the venue, and oversaw setup and breakdown at the venue. They were extremely responsive (same day turnaround) to all of my emails, texts, and phone calls, which is a huge plus in my book. Hiring them was definitely worth the value, and no event is too small or too big for them! I've already recommended them to multiple friends, so do yourself a favor and choose Details!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Jade
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were wonderful. I didn't have to worry about anything. The wedding was perfect. They were wonderful to work with!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Stuart
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Pam and Amy. Their creativity, organization, and attention to detail enabled my fiance, family, and I to relax and enjoy the wedding planning process! They are committed to ensuring that their clients receive high quality, personalized events. We were continuously impressed by their excellent communication skills, their professionalism, their flexibility, and their enthusiasm! They take time to engage their clients, understand their desires, and to help orchestrate them!

As I already mentioned, Amy and Pam were able to make the entire wedding planning process exciting, enjoyable, and easy, despite the fact that the bride lived 2 time zones away!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Kait and Keith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Pam and Amy was a wonderful experience. They listened closely to our ideas and desires and helped us make them into a reality. I appreciated very much their guidance on the best vendors, and we were very pleased with each one. Both Pam and Amy also had wonderful ideas that enhanced our own. I also really appreciated their willingness and ability to work with our daughter, the bride, who lived out of state. Everything went very smoothly on the day of the wedding, and my husband and I (parents of the bride) were able to simply enjoy every moment. I would heartily recommend them to anyone wanting help with planning a lovely wedding!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Details Weddings and Events was the best decision we made about our wedding. They kept us organized throughout the entire planning process, had wonderful vendor recommendations and connections, and they allowed us to enjoy the wedding weekend without stress. Working with Pam and Amy was a wonderful experience and we enjoyed every minute of our perfect wedding weekend!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Pam and Amy was the BEST experience! From the very beginning, my mom and I said repeatedly that hiring them was the best money spent for my wedding. I had always dreamed of my wedding and to see them make my dream come true was amazing. They worked so hard to make every single detail perfect.

If you aren't sure about if you need a planner, you do!! Pam and Amy were very knowledgeable and helped us hire a great team of vendors. Our day went perfectly and we were able to enjoy our big day knowing that everything was taken care of. Everyone is still talking about our wedding!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
Page
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam and Amy were absolutely amazing! They created my dream day. They helped in so many ways. I loved working with them!

• Wedding: 01/05/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As an out of town bride navigating wedding planning in Fayetteville I was drowning in a sea of vendors and choices. Pam and Amy helped me pick a dream team of wedding vendors who made everything gorgeous/yummy/fun and they planned and organized everything down to last detail. I literally never worried once my entire wedding weekend that anything would be wrong, because I knew they wanted it to be as perfect as I did. I could have never enjoyed my wedding the way I did if I didn't have Pam and Amy to guide me through the process and then be there to execute it.

If you are wondering if you need a wedding planner, YOU DO! You plan for one day for a year or more, and when that day comes you, your mom, and your friends should be free to enjoy every minute of it instead of executing every small detail you've been dreaming up. Don't waste your very special day worrying and organizing.

I would give Pam & Amy ten stars if I could, for giving me a wedding day that was absolutely perfect. It was not only perfect looking, but it felt perfect, I was free from stress and worry and able to focus on my new husband, my friends, and my family. I will never be able to thank them enough for that.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
479-459-7681
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards