Designs by Donna

Value
Flexibility
Private User
1+ year ago

Beautiful flowers. Creative and easy to work with.

Jessi
09/22/2012

Donna was awesome! The bouquets that she created for us were amazing! We had some flowers tthat were drlicate and had to work with and they turned out absolutely amazing! She was great to work with, on time on our wedding day and again the flowers were just beautiful! Extremely happy bride!!

Private User
2+ years ago

Donna did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. Best place in the area!

Kristen
08/20/2011

Donna did our flowers for our August 20th, 2011 wedding. She was fun, outgoing, and extremely easy to do business with! Everytime I met with her before the wedding, she was so nice and very accomodating. She helped us figure out which flowers we wanted while staying within our budget. The bouquets were beautiful! The only reason why I didn't give everything 5 stars is due to our tall centerpieces. I feel like we paid for more then we got. Other then that one small thing, everything else looked great!

Services Used: Flowers

Donna did a great job! We had her set up all our chair covers and table settings!

Services Used: Flowers

Donna was great to work with. I'm very picky and I absolutly loved our flowers. She did the exact wrap on the bouquets that I wanted.our centerpieces were the perfect proportion for the tables and venue. Since our venue didn't allow candles, Donna put LED lights in our centerpieces so the flowers glowed. It was gorgeous.