Designs by Donna

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
2.8

I have mixed reviews about her. She was great to work with, although she has a slow response rate it is because she's busy and her internet is bad, so it's not like she is ignoring you. I met with her in person after countless emails and she was very personable and was able to direct my ideas. However, I was a little disappointed with the flowers when they were delivered. She was supposed to bring them to me but instead left them upstairs and emailed me that she wasn't able to do something because the flowers wilted. I would have preferred her to finish the task with different flowers. It also caused confusion because nothing was marked so I had no idea what corsage our boutonniere belonged to each person. It didn't matter in the grand scheme, but it did cause initial stress. There was some slight disappointed with the bouquets, but upon receiving my wedding photos they did turn out really nice and all was well. I was a little disappointed in one of the arrangements though because it was very expensive and we ended up added baby's breath to make the arrangement appear fuller. She also did not provide my bouquet to toss. All in all the flowers did turn out nice and she was good to work with, I would have preferred contact when delivered and there was some disappointment with what I was expecting.

Private User
2+ years ago

Beautiful flowers. Creative and easy to work with.

Jessi
09/22/2012

Donna was awesome! The bouquets that she created for us were amazing! We had some flowers tthat were drlicate and had to work with and they turned out absolutely amazing! She was great to work with, on time on our wedding day and again the flowers were just beautiful! Extremely happy bride!!

Private User
2+ years ago

Donna did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. Best place in the area!

Kristen
08/20/2011

Donna did our flowers for our August 20th, 2011 wedding. She was fun, outgoing, and extremely easy to do business with! Everytime I met with her before the wedding, she was so nice and very accomodating. She helped us figure out which flowers we wanted while staying within our budget. The bouquets were beautiful! The only reason why I didn't give everything 5 stars is due to our tall centerpieces. I feel like we paid for more then we got. Other then that one small thing, everything else looked great!

Services Used: Flowers

Donna did a great job! We had her set up all our chair covers and table settings!

Services Used: Flowers

Donna was great to work with. I'm very picky and I absolutly loved our flowers. She did the exact wrap on the bouquets that I wanted.our centerpieces were the perfect proportion for the tables and venue. Since our venue didn't allow candles, Donna put LED lights in our centerpieces so the flowers glowed. It was gorgeous.