Designs By Darin

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin was incredible to work with! He gives you exactly what you want while going above and beyond! I highly recommend Designs by Darin!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin made the flowers for my daughters wedding and they were amazing! Darin captured her vision, they were more beautiful than we could have imagined. We used roses in various colors the quality was excellent.
We highly recommend Designs by Darin for your wedding or event!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin was truly amazing to work with!! In our first meeting with Darin I showed him pictures of the flowers that I wanted and a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like. Darin went above and beyond to make it better than the pictures I showed him. We even had special flowers put into my bouquet, my sisters corsage and my mothers corsage and it looked beautiful! Darin was even willing to add a special pin to my husbands boutineer in honor of his grandmother.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My son and daughter in law got Married May 10th in Charleston SC. Darin did the flowers for 3 different venues for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception!! They were amazing!! The creativity and eye that he has made each venue look so beautiful with his choice of flowers and colors!!The wedding party carried beautiful light coral garden roses and white hydrangeas they were so elegant!!!When I walked into the reception I cried the flowers were elegantly placed in candelabras that made the room and the table so stunning! Darin lives in Tallahassee Florida but traveled to Charleston doing everything on site to make everything beautiful!! He makes your special day worry free and amazing!!!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
Janice
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gorgeous flowers and arrangements! Easy to work with! Always kept our best interest in mind!!
Great vendor!!! Would recommend to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin's floral designs made our wedding so incredibly beautiful. We were married at First Presbyterian Church in Tallahassee, which is a historic yet simple church. We wanted to enhance the beauty of the building, without being ostentatious. He created the most beautiful boxwood wreath with accompanying garlands and perfectly scaled floral arrangements to make the sanctuary look beautiful.

He turned my Pinterest-inspired dreams into a reality with hydrangea, boxwoods, peonies and other flowers. I had an all white vision, but still wanted texture and variety in the table arrangements and the bouquets. Darin more than exceeded my very high expectations.

When my new husband and I walked in to the reception space and saw how stunning the florals were, I just wanted to jump up and down and hug Darin. The best part about Darin was that I spent perhaps a total of three hours (including a venue walk through and two long distance phone calls) communicating with him. I never had another worry once we'd spoken that what we envisioned for our day would come true. He understood my "style" easily and did a great job recommending flowers to meet our needs.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She knew exactly what she wanted and after describing it to Darin he provided her with the most beautiful bouquet, floral headpiece (that fit her perfectly) and boutonnieres for the groom and family members. The floral wrist bracelets he made for the mother of the groom, grandmothers and myself were simple and elegant. Not some old fashioned coursage! The flowers were all extremely fresh and were waiting for us at the place of the event. Everything was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier! Thank you Darin!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Kimberley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Designs by Darin is fantastic! The flowers at my wedding might have been my favorite thing, especially my bouquet, I literally almost cried when I laid eyes on it! I told Darin initially what I liked, and he took my ideas and ran with them. He is very professional and so easy and fun to work with. Darin is extremely talented and the bouquets and centerpieces at my wedding took my breath away.

Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best flowers ever! Designs by Darin are by far the best. The wedding was a success, and the
Bridal party's flowers set it off.

Belinda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin is awesome! He amazed us with his beautiful creations!!! My daughter cried when she saw her beautiful bouquet! The reception area could not have looked more beautiful! We were so happy!!!!

Jaynee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my flowers!! So glad I chose you as my florist!

Mallory
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin is amazing, his designs are perfect. I told him what liked, anything I didn't he changed without hesitation. I have this crazy obsession with succulents, I wanted the guys boutonniere to be succulents, the bouquets and every flower arrangement to have hydrangeas and succulents in them and he went above and beyond. The flower arrangements were gorgeous! Darin is beyond talented!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin did a wonderful job with my sons wedding. The flowers were stunning and his professionalism was outstanding!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darin was absolutely amazing! All of my flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. He was punctual and guided me through the entire process with his creativity.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Designs by Darin did an outstanding job on our wedding flowers! I was estactic when I saw my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, they were EXACTLY what I had requested and envisioned, and so beautiful. I only brought 1 picture to my meeting with Darin so I was delighted that he was able to create everything I wanted without seeing many details!

He also created a wonderful boutonnière, a beautiful greenery decoration for our pergola, all of the table centerpieces and additional arrangements around the venue, every one he did was perfect! He was also great to work with and I would highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Darin. His ideas where spot on with mine and when the day finally came I was so happy with how everything looked. The flowers were beautiful and really were down to what i told him i wanted.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Julie
850-228-5040
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards