Designs By Darin

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Darin is one of the best florists in town! The arrangements and bouquets for our ceremony and reception were stunning. I also had several very last minute requests that Darin took care of without any trouble. I would highly recommend Darin to any bride or event-host! You will not be disappointed.

Suzanna
04/11/2015

Darin was awesome to work with and to create the perfect flowers to use on my wedding day. I received sooo many compliments from people during the reception about all of the flower arrangements and bouquets. I printed out pictures of my ideas and visions of flowers and Darin created the perfect combination of flowers that were gorgeous!!! Definitely would use Darin again for another event!

Private User
03/28/2015

We had a simple vision for our ceremony and reception and Darin brought it to life on our special day! Everything he did was absolutely stunning and brought to life all of our other decorations! Every suggestion that he made was perfect! I had a small, special surprise request (one red rose) which of course he agreed to. I will have to admit, in the grand scheme of things, it was in the back of my mind that with all of the other arrangements that one flower might be forgotten.........it wasn't! And that one rose and that one moment will forever be a special part of our day! Thank you Darin for helping make our day extra special! Without a doubt, we would recommend Designs By Darin!

KM
03/21/2015

Darin was great. We loved his attitude, his honesty, and how communicative he was. I had an idea of what I wanted in mind, and he fit my vision within my budget as honestly and as best as he could. The flowers the day of were great, and photographed beautifully. I'm in so love with my garden rose bouquet, that I took in on the plane with my back to Omaha so I could dry it out and keep it forever! He was flexible with my last minute changes and dropped the flowers off with plenty of time to spare at the venue.

Rosanne
03/21/2015

Going off just a photo and a few general words like "Southern," "blush," and "roses and peonies," Darin created a beautiful collection of flowers that perfectly suited my daughter's March 21 outdoor wedding. He created a lovely bridal bouquet of pale pink and white peonies accented with spray roses and lovely light greenery. The six bridesmaids carried smaller versions of the bride's bouquet. The ceremony included a chuppah, and he created a beautiful bower of greenery and flowers that were attached to it. Of course, fresh flowers are ephemeral, but we have great memories and photographs that will be enjoyed for a lifetime.

Jeri
01/10/2015

Darin with Designs by Darin is simply the best! I work in the hospitality industry as a sales coordinator and did not have time to plan my wedding. So I picked the best wedding vendors ever to help me make my special day perfect! Perfection is what I got with my table designs & centerpieces with Designs by Darin. I simply told him my date, time & wedding colors....he took care of the rest! His vision matched my vision of how I wanted the flowers to look and so much more! He also took care of floral for the ceremony site & just outside of the venue. It all took my breath away!

Services Used: Flowers

Designs by Darin did amazing work!! Darin did the most amazing flower cross. The flowers defiantly made the ceremony!! Thank you Darin!!

Services Used: Flowers

Darin was incredible to work with! He gives you exactly what you want while going above and beyond! I highly recommend Designs by Darin!

Lindsay
10/25/2014

Darin was wonderful to work with! He listened to all my ideas and followed my idea boards on Pinterest to really understand what I wanted. He was also flexible when I presented new ideas and honest about floral costs and worked within my budget to provide me with top quality and gorgeous flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Darin made the flowers for my daughters wedding and they were amazing! Darin captured her vision, they were more beautiful than we could have imagined. We used roses in various colors the quality was excellent.
We highly recommend Designs by Darin for your wedding or event!

Services Used: Flowers

Darin was truly amazing to work with!! In our first meeting with Darin I showed him pictures of the flowers that I wanted and a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like. Darin went above and beyond to make it better than the pictures I showed him. We even had special flowers put into my bouquet, my sisters corsage and my mothers corsage and it looked beautiful! Darin was even willing to add a special pin to my husbands boutineer in honor of his grandmother.

Janice
05/10/2014

My son and daughter in law got Married May 10th in Charleston SC. Darin did the flowers for 3 different venues for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception!! They were amazing!! The creativity and eye that he has made each venue look so beautiful with his choice of flowers and colors!!The wedding party carried beautiful light coral garden roses and white hydrangeas they were so elegant!!!When I walked into the reception I cried the flowers were elegantly placed in candelabras that made the room and the table so stunning! Darin lives in Tallahassee Florida but traveled to Charleston doing everything on site to make everything beautiful!! He makes your special day worry free and amazing!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
Brittany
05/03/2014

Gorgeous flowers and arrangements! Easy to work with! Always kept our best interest in mind!!
Great vendor!!! Would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Flowers

Darin's floral designs made our wedding so incredibly beautiful. We were married at First Presbyterian Church in Tallahassee, which is a historic yet simple church. We wanted to enhance the beauty of the building, without being ostentatious. He created the most beautiful boxwood wreath with accompanying garlands and perfectly scaled floral arrangements to make the sanctuary look beautiful.

He turned my Pinterest-inspired dreams into a reality with hydrangea, boxwoods, peonies and other flowers. I had an all white vision, but still wanted texture and variety in the table arrangements and the bouquets. Darin more than exceeded my very high expectations.

When my new husband and I walked in to the reception space and saw how stunning the florals were, I just wanted to jump up and down and hug Darin. The best part about Darin was that I spent perhaps a total of three hours (including a venue walk through and two long distance phone calls) communicating with him. I never had another worry once we'd spoken that what we envisioned for our day would come true. He understood my "style" easily and did a great job recommending flowers to meet our needs.

Kimberley
1 Review
04/05/2014

Darin provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She knew exactly what she wanted and after describing it to Darin he provided her with the most beautiful bouquet, floral headpiece (that fit her perfectly) and boutonnieres for the groom and family members. The floral wrist bracelets he made for the mother of the groom, grandmothers and myself were simple and elegant. Not some old fashioned coursage! The flowers were all extremely fresh and were waiting for us at the place of the event. Everything was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier! Thank you Darin!

Melanie
03/29/2014

Designs by Darin is fantastic! The flowers at my wedding might have been my favorite thing, especially my bouquet, I literally almost cried when I laid eyes on it! I told Darin initially what I liked, and he took my ideas and ran with them. He is very professional and so easy and fun to work with. Darin is extremely talented and the bouquets and centerpieces at my wedding took my breath away.