Delta Studio Productions | Weddings & Commercial/Corporate Videography

Delta Studio Productions | Weddings & Commercial/Corporate Videography

Professional Videographers Serving Virginia Beach, VA and Throughout Virginia & Surrounding Areas

Virginia Beach, VA 23453 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doel was AMAZING! He is professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. He went above and beyond to answer any questions we had and made us feel very comfortable. He's also extremely creative. He captured many angles and details from our special day on film. He even took pictures when our photographer went missing. Doel delivered our highlight film in less than a week! The highlight video made our day look so peaceful. I can't stop watching it. Book him now! You won't regret it.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delta was extremely professional and fun to work with! Upon our initial inquiry, his response time was quick and he called when he said he would. As we counted down to the wedding we had the opportunity to meet face-to-face with Delta to discuss exactly what moments we wanted captured during our wedding and reception. The day of the wedding Delta was prompt and went straight to work! He was so professional and discrete in filming moments before, during and after our ceremony that my husband and I didn't even realize he was there! Within two weeks of our wedding day, we had our highlight video e-mailed to us and it was fantastic!

My husband and I highly recommend Delta Studio Productions for any newly engaged couples who are shopping around for a videographer. We initially were not going to hire a videographer, but I'm so glad we changed our minds! Now we will be able to watch our ceremony and reception beginning to end and have those moments captured forever thanks to Delta!

Thanks to Delta for everything!
"The Lackeys"

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy that we chose Delta as our videographer. They were professional and we could tell right away that they had a vision.

The video, which they produced incredibly quickly, is incredible. We've shown pretty much everyone from our family and friends to co-workers and even complete strangers. Everyone keeps telling us how well done it is and how it's the best video they've ever seen in terms of wedding videos.

We love it so much. We can't stop watching it and reliving the moments that made our day so special.

I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

By far, the best wedding decision I made during the whole process! I was on the fence about doing a videographer, but I am SO GLAD that I did. Delta is an amazing and talented guy. He took the time to get to know us and our style, and the video truly matched our personalities. His prices are great...I shopped around alot, and for what you paid for him, you get a GREAT DEAL!! On the actual day of the wedding Delta and his assistant were barely noticeable...they made the filming process feel easy and natural. I never felt like they got in the way of the day. To anyone who is considering a videographer, I am telling you that Delta is your guy! You will not regret it. :)

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can not explain how beautiful our wedding videography is. We can not thank you enough for capturing ALL of our most special wedding moments.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delta was the videographer for my wedding and I could not have asked for a better person! He captured my wedding so beautifully, his work is AMAZING! I would definitely recommend him! If your looking for a videographer, stop now and go with Delta, you wont be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was captured perfectly! The highlight reel was so amazing!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Shara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delta's work is amazing. He really knows how to capture a story. He was very responsive and professional. He showed up on time and did his thing. Plus the turn around for our highlight video was so quick and it was AMAZING.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Kourtnie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can't explain it. You have to watch my Video. You'll be making a mistake by not booking Delta. His quality of work is Top Shelf. I did lots of research, no one could compare to his prices for the work that you get. He's Highly Recommended...

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Antonio
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very well priced for the services. Professional. The event went off without a hitch

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Alaina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved having Delta Studio Productions as a part of our wedding! Watching some of their promo videos made me cry they were so beautiful and they were able to do the same magic for our big day. They were so flexible working with me, especially since I had so little time to plan our wedding, and were reasonably priced considering the wonderful work they did. John was there helping us that day and he was so much fun! He was so fun and friendly and definitely added to the party :) and still did some amazing work! Love, love them!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely fantastic end product! The best thing we spent our money on for the wedding by far! Highly recommended to anyone in the area looking for a videographer, Doel stays in the background and captures the day beautifully. Thanks so much again Doel!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Cristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delta was very professional and accommodating & reasonable for our special day. From Day 1 they were responsive to all communications and even adjusted two weeks before the wedding when we made last minute changes. I would highly recommend them for videography & look forward to workin with them again in the future!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
Tekey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doel was the videographer for our May 2014 wedding at the Founders Inn and Spa. Doel was VERY easy to work with, all we sent him was our day of timeline and he was ready to go! Our photographer commented on how much they enjoyed working with him as he is very professional. He truly captured the love between my husband and I and also the love that surrounds us. I would recommend him to others Brides to be!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doel and his team are EXCELLENT,and they are lots of fun to work with!Doel, Ethan and Rodney worked for our wedding.They are such an easy-going team,everyone liked them.We had an early morning wedding,and they were at our beach house from 7am.They moved so effortlessly through the preparation chaos,at the Church ceremony and during the reception,capturing every precious moment.We had a very tight schedule but that never phased them;they even came back to the beach house afterward to capture more beautiful moments. Turnaround on our videos was fast,and we could not have been happier with them :) I definitely recommend this team to anyone,you get more than your money's worth :)

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Nirupa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doel is an amazing videographer very facilitative, fun to work with would recommend to anyone!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
Nicole
757-214-4344
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment