Delta Studio Productions | Virginia Wedding, Corporate & Commercial Videography & Photography

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Sara
05/23/2015

AWESOME!!! Delta was so easy to work with. Quick to respond to emails and work with. I loved how the two videographers captured our day and never once did we realize they were there. They worked very well with our photographer too. I'd highly recommend them to any of my family and friends planning a special event! A big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your talent and sharing it with us! If I'm this pleased with the "highlight" film image the good things I can report when I see the longer film! :) Thank you again for all your time and talent! Don't regret not booking them! Thank you again for making me one happy bride! It was a pleasure working with you, Delta!

Rickeita
05/23/2015

We had an excellent experience working with Delta... from our love story video played at the beginning of our wedding to our quick turn around wedding highlight video! John Martin was our wedding day videographer and he was EXCELLENT... very professional and very friendly! I highly recommend Delta Studio Productions!

Private User
Recently Married

Works with what you envision and very flexible. Delta is allways available when you need him and he is always early. Price is also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend him!

Katie
05/09/2015

I was so impressed with Delta and his staff. It was a last minute decision to add a videographer to our wedding so I was worried we could not pull it off-but we did all thanks to Delta! They had several price options that really worked to stay within our budget which was very helpful! We worked with John and he was great! Fun, professional, and made us feel so comfortable and really got to know us throughout the event. My family even loved him!! We received our highlight video as soon as we got back from our honeymoon-so less than a 2 week turn around! It was AWESOME!! We love it and it really captured our special day but also captured who we are as people! Would recommend this company to anyone! BEST decision we made!

Services Used: Videography

Delta and his team were awesome at videoing our wedding! He knew exactly what moments to capture and made our day forever memorable by what he filmed. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer and his editing skills are top notch!

Alie
04/25/2015

Delta Studio Productions did an absolutely stunning job capturing our wedding day. We love all of the shots he took from getting ready, to the ceremony and to the reception. Our wedding highlight video was beautiful and helps us to relive our special day whenever we would like! Those who were unable to attend feel like they were there thanks to our video. We highly recommend Delta Studio Productions!

Services Used: Videography

From the beginning of my wedding planning process, I has such positive experiences working with Delta Studio Productions. I never imagined my wedding video to be as spectacular as the video Delta Studio Productions created for us. Delta was extremely accommodating and professional throughout the entire process. All my ideas for our highlight video were completely listened to and exceeded to our highest expectations. We couldn't ask for a better experience with Delta Studio Productions. We can not thank them enough for creating the absolutely most beautiful and perfect video. It's everything we ever imagined and then some. And the song is absolutely perfect. AND to create such a beautiful video in such a short amount of time?!?! You guys are rockstars!!! We HIGHLY suggest them for any wedding!

Services Used: Videography

Couldn't be happier with the beautiful video of our wedding. Delta and his partner where never seen at the wedding and ceremony by my husband and myself, which is just what I wanted. I have no idea how he was able to get such great shots :-) I also am very impressed on how fast we recieved the finished product. Thank you Delta for Everything!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Doel was AMAZING! He is professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. He went above and beyond to answer any questions we had and made us feel very comfortable. He's also extremely creative. He captured many angles and details from our special day on film. He even took pictures when our photographer went missing. Doel delivered our highlight film in less than a week! The highlight video made our day look so peaceful. I can't stop watching it. Book him now! You won't regret it.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Katie
10/25/2014

Delta was extremely professional and fun to work with! Upon our initial inquiry, his response time was quick and he called when he said he would. As we counted down to the wedding we had the opportunity to meet face-to-face with Delta to discuss exactly what moments we wanted captured during our wedding and reception. The day of the wedding Delta was prompt and went straight to work! He was so professional and discrete in filming moments before, during and after our ceremony that my husband and I didn't even realize he was there! Within two weeks of our wedding day, we had our highlight video e-mailed to us and it was fantastic!

My husband and I highly recommend Delta Studio Productions for any newly engaged couples who are shopping around for a videographer. We initially were not going to hire a videographer, but I'm so glad we changed our minds! Now we will be able to watch our ceremony and reception beginning to end and have those moments captured forever thanks to Delta!

Thanks to Delta for everything!
"The Lackeys"

Services Used: Videography

We are so happy that we chose Delta as our videographer. They were professional and we could tell right away that they had a vision.

The video, which they produced incredibly quickly, is incredible. We've shown pretty much everyone from our family and friends to co-workers and even complete strangers. Everyone keeps telling us how well done it is and how it's the best video they've ever seen in terms of wedding videos.

We love it so much. We can't stop watching it and reliving the moments that made our day so special.

I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Videography

By far, the best wedding decision I made during the whole process! I was on the fence about doing a videographer, but I am SO GLAD that I did. Delta is an amazing and talented guy. He took the time to get to know us and our style, and the video truly matched our personalities. His prices are great...I shopped around alot, and for what you paid for him, you get a GREAT DEAL!! On the actual day of the wedding Delta and his assistant were barely noticeable...they made the filming process feel easy and natural. I never felt like they got in the way of the day. To anyone who is considering a videographer, I am telling you that Delta is your guy! You will not regret it. :)

Services Used: Videography

Words can not explain how beautiful our wedding videography is. We can not thank you enough for capturing ALL of our most special wedding moments.

Tiffany
06/21/2014

Delta was the videographer for my wedding and I could not have asked for a better person! He captured my wedding so beautifully, his work is AMAZING! I would definitely recommend him! If your looking for a videographer, stop now and go with Delta, you wont be disappointed!

Shara
06/14/2014

Our wedding was captured perfectly! The highlight reel was so amazing!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Kourtnie
06/06/2014

Delta's work is amazing. He really knows how to capture a story. He was very responsive and professional. He showed up on time and did his thing. Plus the turn around for our highlight video was so quick and it was AMAZING.