Della Terra Mountain Chateau

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

Beautiful venue. Staff is helpful and accomodating. Looking forward to working with them!

Mike
05/07/2015

Tess, Pam and Anna at Della Terra with their wedding team work so well together! Working with them was easy, fun and the event turned out perfect and flawless. Tess took care of all the details, more than I would have expected from her, organized all the vendors, organized the event and made sure everything ran smooth. I was extremely happy with the wedding; it couldn't have turned out any better! The bar staff, transportation staff and bed & breakfast staff were all perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

We got married on May 5, 2015 at DTMC and I can't even put into words how amazing the staff and the venue was. We were blessed to have a 3 day event here and they made us feel like them most important people that have EVER stepped into this breath taking venue. Our family and friends were in absolute awe and there were a few we had to physically remove them from their suites, they wanted to stay forever! Anna was our coordinator and there are no words on how amazing she is. We will ABSOLUTELY be back for our anniversary every year :) THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew that Della Terra was our wedding venue the second that we walked in for our tour. Our communication with the staff at Della Terra could not have been better. Anna was designated as our coordinator, but every member was a part of our big day and someone was always quick to respond to any questions that we had regarding vendor options. I had so little stress leading up to my wedding because I knew (and every single one of my vendors commented on) that the staff at Della Terra would take care of us.

The venue obviously blew our guests away and made the backdrop for all of our photos perfect. We chose to go outside (in 38 degree weather) for our ceremony and all of our guests were so well taken care (seat cushions, blankets, etc) that we would make the same decision over and over again. We cannot thank the staff (especially Anna!!) enough for all of their help and for making sure that our day was perfect - even though the weather wasn't quite what we had hoped. We seriously felt like we were on top of the world, which is exactly how a bride and groom should feel.

We cannot wait to head back to Della Terra for our anniversary every year.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding March 19, 2015. It was absolutely stunning! My guests were in awe of the venue and location! We had a perfect view of the Rockies and during the ceremony had a few turkey make an appearance in the pictures. Anna was my wedding coordinator, without her my day would have been a mess. She not only took care of every little detail, but she made sure everything went as planned and on time. She worked with the catering team, florsits, my mother (who decorated), and ensured that I was having a stress-free day. All the staff at Della Terra were more than welcoming! They know exactly how to help a bride feel like royalty! The rooms which are included if you reserve the venue, are romantic and perfect for the setting. After the wedding, rooms are set up honeymoon style! You also are given breakfast in bed!! If you are looking for a stress free, reasonably priced, gorgeous venue, Della Terra is perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Della Terra was built for weddings and it shows! Their staff is very professional and they handle every detail of the big day. Their rooms are beautiful too. Perfect place to get married.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our winter wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park was truly breath-taking. The venue itself is, in every way, a chateau in the middle of the wildlife and the beautiful trees. We had our wedding in late December, near the Christmas holiday. Try to imagine an even more beautiful place with little white lights, and Christmas trees everywhere. The ceremony room was incredibly romantic, and in a matter of minutes, they turned it into the reception room where we danced, celebrated and enjoyed the company of family and friends. The honeymoon room was the nicest room I’ve ever been in, complete with a hot tub, a balcony, a fountain and a fireplace.
Everyone who worked with us was kind, professional and more than accomodating.
Tess helped us with every little detail and I felt completely calm, organized and prepared because I knew I could count on her expertise. The team at Della Terra helped in every way possible from start to finish. I could not have been more thrilled with our experience, and I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to enjoy the beauty of the mountains on their wedding day. Thank you to everyone at Della Terra.

Matt & Laura
12/17/2014

Della Terra was a dream come true for my (now) husband and I! The venue offers a rustic and elegant retreat for guests, and a one of a kind experience for your big day! It is perfectly secluded in Estes Park, yet only a 10 minute drive from the town. We had the pleasure of working with multiple members of the team at Della Terra, but primarily with Anna. The whole team was delightful to deal with; always offering their time, providing details and information, and making us feel like we were their number one priority any time that we dealt with them! Anna stayed in contact throughout the entire planning process, asking and answering all of the questions that we hadn't answered or thought of. She treated us and our families and friends with such kindness and ALWAYS a smile!

We had an unforgettable experience at Della Terra, and will forever cherish the memories of our day!

Thanks Anna & Della Terra!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I found Della Terra when my (now husband) and I catered another wedding here. We were married here on 11.29.14. My coordinator was Anna. She was absolutely fabulous all along the way during the planning process. Della Terra does weddings every day of the week....they know what to do. We had our walk through a few months prior to our wedding, and laid out every detail of how the day would go. Anna helped deliver our vision to a T, and was so professional & helpful. All of the crew at Della Terra was very helpful. We had some bar requests, and Marty (the bar manager), went above and beyond to help deliver our requests. Our guests were totally WOW'd by the venue. (we even saw a herd of Big Horn Sheep on the grounds during photographs). My nephew has coined the trip the "best vacation ever," and he has been to some really fantastic places. The value of what you get by having your wedding here is incredible! Not only do you get to have your wedding in this beautiful, majestic mountain chateau, but you get an awesome coordinator for the day (and throughout the entire planning process). I feel so lucky to have chosen Della Terra for my wedding day. I cannot wait to return for anniversaries, or really any excuse that I can think of... for years to come! The suites are also a great value & very comparable in price to local hotels, but they are absolutely breathtaking, and anything BUT your average hotel. Thank you so much to Anna and ALL the crew at Della Terra Mountain Chateau. You all made our wedding everything we ever dreamed of!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Della Terra was a wonderful venue to work with. We were lucky enough to find a weekend wedding date with them just a few months in advance. Needless to say, we had a very short amount of time to organize a lot of details. Della Terra was helpful in connecting us to different DJs and a staffing service for the dinner. They also worked with us to accommodate a caterer that was not already on their approved list.

I didn't worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding thanks to the experience Anna has and level of attention she gave our day. I suppose my husband may have gotten a few more questions from various vendors than I did, but from my perspective, Anna really took care of everything. Anna also worked closely with my husband and our vendors to organize a surprise performance by my husband, my Dad, and two professional musicians my husband hired. I had no idea that, while I was enjoying cocktail hour, they were busy getting everything ready just steps from where I was. It was a total surprise. I have no doubt Anna and the Della Terra staff played a big role in making it go so smoothly.

Our families loved the luxury stay they got to have in the chateau suites. They all traveled from out of state, so this was like a destination wedding for them. The stay at Della Terra made it that much more special for them.

Our day was truly magical! It was so worth it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with the Della the second we drove up the windy hill and saw the romantic chateau nestled into the Rocky Mountains. We loved that it was built specifically for weddings so the attention to detail was excellent. Our coordinator, Anna, was absolutely amazing. She talked us through all of the details during our walk-through, and then made sure everything was perfect on the day of. Our wedding day was romantic, stress-free, and more than we ever dreamed of. Our guests also raved at how beautiful it is. Highly recommend! :D

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Della Terra is a stunning place in a stunning location with a top notch staff. Everything was great - from our first tour until the morning after the wedding - they really helped take care of every detail. And the facility itself is like a 5 star hotel. All our guests were so impressed with its beauty but also how they let nature speak for itself. They really let the Colorado landscape be the main point of attraction on their property even though everything inside is beautiful too. I also think it was so great to have a salon on site. The folks who did our hair and make up said they loved coming to Della because there was actually a great space with real lighting and salon chairs and dryers, etc.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Della Terra is the ultimate dream place to have a wedding. We planned to have our ceremony outdoors, but it rained the day of. We had the ceremony inside and it was just as beautiful. Everything went so smooth and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. The wedding team on site does a wonderful job of making everything happen as perfectly as possible. We were absolutely thrilled with our experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the most beautiful ceremony and reception at Della Terra on 9/26/14. Tess, our venue-provided coordinator, was amazing and took care of everything for us. Our day ran very smoothly, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. They easily accommodated all of our special requests, including our complicated signature cocktail recipes. We love the Colorado mountain feel and elegant Italian touches of Della Terra!! Thank you so much for making our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives :)

Abby and Dave
08/31/2014

I don’t know where to begin with Della Terra. The entire process of booking up to the wedding day was amazing. When I got engaged I knew I wanted to have my wedding out of Nebraska (where I live). I thought Colorado would be an amazing place so I started searching the web. I found Della Terra online and was hooked immediately. I was lucky to get the date I wanted (which was over the labor day weekend). Everything at Della Terra was amazing!!

You can tell they are professionals. Tess is fabulous and makes sure your entire day runs smoothly. Pam assisted with our detailing meeting and left no questions unanswered. The entire day and venue were so perfect it is hard to describe. The only thing I wanted for my wedding was to have a good party. If you are okay with sitting back and trusting the venue to do their magic then book Della Terra. I had no concerns on the day and it was a fabulous reception.

Thank you Della Terra (Tess and Pam) for making our day perfect. Also big thank you to the rest of the staff. We stayed for 2 more nights after the wedding and the rest of their team are so friendly and helpful. Della Terra is an all around amazing venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding at Della Terra this weekend, and it was PERFECTION, thanks in large part to the staff at Della Terra (Tess, in particular), and the beautiful indoor and outdoor space.

As they do so many weddings, they are like a well-oiled machine. Working with Tess was almost like having a professional wedding planner. She gave us great recommendations as to quality vendors (catering, DJ, photographer, cake...), help with picking our linen colors, and she made sure the entire day went smoothly. I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything, because Tess had it under control.

The staff was watching a minute-to-minute radar forecast of the weather, to help us decide when to go out for photos and whether the ceremony would be ok outdoors (it was!). Everyone was extremely professional, courteous, and helpful.

Tess made sure our honeymoon suite room (Star Dance) was decorated with electric candles, and that we had cake and champagne in our room after the wedding. The room was beautiful and luxurious, complete with soaker tub, waterfall shower, waterfall feature, and a 2 person hot tub on the balcony. We also got to enjoy a delicious breakfast in bed each day.

We don't have the professional photos back yet, but the pictures our guests have sent us are stunning, and we have gotten many compliments on the venue and the overall experience.

Thank you Della Terra, and thank you Tess! You made our day perfect!