Della Terra Mountain Chateau

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue. Staff is helpful and accomodating. Looking forward to working with them!

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Della Terra when my (now husband) and I catered another wedding here. We were married here on 11.29.14. My coordinator was Anna. She was absolutely fabulous all along the way during the planning process. Della Terra does weddings every day of the week....they know what to do. We had our walk through a few months prior to our wedding, and laid out every detail of how the day would go. Anna helped deliver our vision to a T, and was so professional & helpful. All of the crew at Della Terra was very helpful. We had some bar requests, and Marty (the bar manager), went above and beyond to help deliver our requests. Our guests were totally WOW'd by the venue. (we even saw a herd of Big Horn Sheep on the grounds during photographs). My nephew has coined the trip the "best vacation ever," and he has been to some really fantastic places. The value of what you get by having your wedding here is incredible! Not only do you get to have your wedding in this beautiful, majestic mountain chateau, but you get an awesome coordinator for the day (and throughout the entire planning process). I feel so lucky to have chosen Della Terra for my wedding day. I cannot wait to return for anniversaries, or really any excuse that I can think of... for years to come! The suites are also a great value & very comparable in price to local hotels, but they are absolutely breathtaking, and anything BUT your average hotel. Thank you so much to Anna and ALL the crew at Della Terra Mountain Chateau. You all made our wedding everything we ever dreamed of!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We fell in love with the Della the second we drove up the windy hill and saw the romantic chateau nestled into the Rocky Mountains. We loved that it was built specifically for weddings so the attention to detail was excellent. Our coordinator, Anna, was absolutely amazing. She talked us through all of the details during our walk-through, and then made sure everything was perfect on the day of. Our wedding day was romantic, stress-free, and more than we ever dreamed of. Our guests also raved at how beautiful it is. Highly recommend! :D

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Della Terra is the ultimate dream place to have a wedding. We planned to have our ceremony outdoors, but it rained the day of. We had the ceremony inside and it was just as beautiful. Everything went so smooth and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. The wedding team on site does a wonderful job of making everything happen as perfectly as possible. We were absolutely thrilled with our experience.

• Wedding: 09/29/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the most beautiful ceremony and reception at Della Terra on 9/26/14. Tess, our venue-provided coordinator, was amazing and took care of everything for us. Our day ran very smoothly, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. They easily accommodated all of our special requests, including our complicated signature cocktail recipes. We love the Colorado mountain feel and elegant Italian touches of Della Terra!! Thank you so much for making our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives :)

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don’t know where to begin with Della Terra. The entire process of booking up to the wedding day was amazing. When I got engaged I knew I wanted to have my wedding out of Nebraska (where I live). I thought Colorado would be an amazing place so I started searching the web. I found Della Terra online and was hooked immediately. I was lucky to get the date I wanted (which was over the labor day weekend). Everything at Della Terra was amazing!!

You can tell they are professionals. Tess is fabulous and makes sure your entire day runs smoothly. Pam assisted with our detailing meeting and left no questions unanswered. The entire day and venue were so perfect it is hard to describe. The only thing I wanted for my wedding was to have a good party. If you are okay with sitting back and trusting the venue to do their magic then book Della Terra. I had no concerns on the day and it was a fabulous reception.

Thank you Della Terra (Tess and Pam) for making our day perfect. Also big thank you to the rest of the staff. We stayed for 2 more nights after the wedding and the rest of their team are so friendly and helpful. Della Terra is an all around amazing venue.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Abby and Dave
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding at Della Terra this weekend, and it was PERFECTION, thanks in large part to the staff at Della Terra (Tess, in particular), and the beautiful indoor and outdoor space.

As they do so many weddings, they are like a well-oiled machine. Working with Tess was almost like having a professional wedding planner. She gave us great recommendations as to quality vendors (catering, DJ, photographer, cake...), help with picking our linen colors, and she made sure the entire day went smoothly. I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything, because Tess had it under control.

The staff was watching a minute-to-minute radar forecast of the weather, to help us decide when to go out for photos and whether the ceremony would be ok outdoors (it was!). Everyone was extremely professional, courteous, and helpful.

Tess made sure our honeymoon suite room (Star Dance) was decorated with electric candles, and that we had cake and champagne in our room after the wedding. The room was beautiful and luxurious, complete with soaker tub, waterfall shower, waterfall feature, and a 2 person hot tub on the balcony. We also got to enjoy a delicious breakfast in bed each day.

We don't have the professional photos back yet, but the pictures our guests have sent us are stunning, and we have gotten many compliments on the venue and the overall experience.

Thank you Della Terra, and thank you Tess! You made our day perfect!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an outstanding venue. We could not have picked a better place for our special day. Della Terra went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and took care of everything. Anna, our coordinator, was just fantastic and helped every step of the way. We really felt like they took the time to cater to what we needed, not just thought of us as another couple getting married. I would absolutely recommend Della Terra!!

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I held our wedding ceremony and reception at Della Terra and could not have been happier with the way everything went. The venue and grounds speak for themselves but what really makes Della Terra great is the staff. They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes perfectly. From the coordinators to the wait staff everyone was friendly, exceptionally helpful and focused on ensuring that we were happy. We had a wonderful, relaxing and stress free day and we owe a lot of that to the staff at Della Terra.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Joe
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing... and one of the best choices I have ever made! We fell in love with Della Terra the minute we started our tour of the facility. Our Wedding/party coordinator was Tess and she was incredibly responsive, considerate, detail oriented and fun! We rented all of the cabins for our wedding and our friends and family ended up renting almost all of the rooms in the Chateau for the night before and the night of our wedding. Every minute of our stay was special and our friends and family just could not stop talking about the elegance and the comfort of the entire place. I highly encourage you to consider Della Terra for your special event - it will most certainly turn into an event you will cherish forever!

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Della Terra is breathtaking. It was the most incredible day I have ever had. Anna was our wedding coordinator and she was the sweetest most helpful person! The entire staff and the Della Terra are incredible, very well organized. I had no stress with the Della Terra, it was a very smooth, and wonderful day. We plan to have several getaways to Della Terra each year.

Elena and Matt

• Wedding: 06/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Della Terra is not only one of the most beautiful places in Colorado to get married, but they made our experience absolutely seamless and stress free. They do one wedding a day, and it shows. We virtually had the place to ourselves, which made the experience personal and low stress. Pam, Anna and the rest of the wedding team were responsive, detailed and on point with all the details of planning our wedding. Thank you for making our day perfect!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married on June 16, 2014 at the Della Terra and I can promise you that it is the most incredible place on earth to get married! It was beautiful, classy, elegant, accommodating, and perfect for a wedding! I have no words to express my gratitude to Tess for all of her help planning and her organization. If you don't know where you want to tie the knot, look no further. You will not find a greater place than this!!! Cannot wait to go back and visit! Love, Wes and Nicole Body

• Wedding: 06/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Well run and elegant with attentive well trained staff. Della Terra has beauty and class; not your typical wedding venue. We used Della Terra's wedding coordinator, Tess, who is kind, patient, funny, and helpful. She went over and above what I expected and put my mind at ease by handling every detail.

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue is gorgeous with beautiful views which makes it a perfect place to get married. However the entire wedding team at Della Terra make your entire experience perfect. They always have your best interest at heart and truly want your wedding to be magical. They are AMAZING!!!

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Della Terra really know how to make sure your wedding is absolutely perfect. They have the entire plan down and all you have to do is walk down the aisle. Leave the rest to them as they amaze you with their professionalism and expertise. We had to move our venue inside due to a sudden adverse weather front that came through over night....not a problem for them and they made sure we were relaxed and not at all worried about the changes that had to be made last minute. The suites that they put you in for your wedding are absolutely gorgeous, private and quiet. The staff see to your every need. The great thing is that you can go back and stay there as a guest and be able to recapture that special day over again.

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
970-586-2501
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards