Decor One

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I can't believe how unprofessional this company is. After being told by a couple people that Decor 1 by Nalini is great I decided to email them, no response. Follow up email= no response. Called them, no response. Unless you want to make it your full time job to contact this company - don't bother. Terrible, Terrible customer service.
Wedding: Recently Married
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0

lavanraj2002 1 Reviews
Nalini is awesome, you tell her your ideas and what you like. You will see them Live on your special day. I am very happy that I chose Decor One.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Worst idea ever. Nalini is horrible at answering her phone and emails. Once you pay her forget it. She did not pay attention to the invoice for what I paid for and added things I did not want. And to top it off... during the ceremony things were falling apart and she had her workers on my stage during the ceremony fixing. So my pictures now Include workers. Also. She took a tablecloth that I rented from another company and lost it. She asked for us to pay for her hotel 3 days before my wedding. I would not recommend her.she has been ignoring all of my calls and emails.
Wedding: 05/26/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Provided stage decor, table centerpieces, dance floor, etc.

Amazing work. All I have heard about the wedding is how awesome my decorations were. Easy to work with, and very creative.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Flowers
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nalini did an amazing job with our decor. She was professional and stayed within budget. I would highly recommend her for your next party!
Wedding: 11/12/2011