Decadent Delight

Decadent Delight

Favorite
Ann Arbor, MI
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
2+ years ago

Our experience with Decadent Delight was good for the most part. The cake itself was DELICIOUS and all of our guests raved about how unique the flavors were. Our only problem was once we actually walked in and saw the cake...and it didn't look like the sketch. It didn't necessarily look AWFUL, but we weren't exactly thrilled with what we saw.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Bryant at Decadnet Delight was absoluting amazing to work with! We had flown in to do some cake tasting and he was our last one of the day and he was very accomodating. The cake tasting was fresh out of the oven and was absolutely to die for. I had given him a link to my pinterest page so he could get a feel for my style and see what other cakes I had liked. I appreciated that he took the time to look at it before I came and to help guide me in my decision. We knew when we left that he was going to be the one. For the price, service, design, and quality you could not beat it. PLUS he was able to make one layer my absolute favorite dessert....Tiramisu.

On the day of the wedding we received tons of compliments on how amazing our cake looked and everyone loved how it tasted. We had three different flavors and literally all of the cake was gone with the exception of a couple of pieces they saved for us. I saw people leaving with pieces of cake!

After the wedding and benig on our honeymoon, I had learned that Bryant and his staff had gone above and beyond for me. On my cake I had wanted to have a couple of fresh dahlias. I was suppose to have them in my bouquet, but unforunately my florist was a disaster and he told my wedding planner the day of my wedding that he could not find any dahlias in early Sept. My husband told me that Bryant had actually went on a hunt to find dahlias that day and then airbrushed them to match my colors. It was well blown away when he told me this! This certainly was not the expectation of him, as it was the florists job to provide them, but it just shows how much he cares about his clients and wants them to be happy. Bryant is a true professional, artistic, caring, and makes the most amazing cake I have ever tasted.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Bryant was great to work with...he created the exact cake I was looking for!

Ellen
08/25/2012

Bryant did a great job on the cake for our wedding! I really enjoyed working with him. He was flexible and open to ideas I had. He had suggestions on how to make our cake and cupcakes look beautiful. I recommend Decadent Delight for delicious, beautiful wedding cakes and cupcakes.

Four Firs Farm
1 Review
02/24/2012

Chef Bryant won our affections with his direct communication, easy manner and - most importantly - cake and buttercream that transported us to the heavenlies. He is a careful listener and immediately got on the same page with our design concept. We had in mind a simple cake, fruit and champagne reception to incorporate a small three tier bridal cake for cutting, and numerous smaller 8" cakes set every 10 place settings on long narrow tables for our guests to self-serve. The theme was rustic chic, and Bryant staged the bridal cake surrounded with boughs of French pussy willow. Perfect! A boxwood wreath was hung on the back of a chair in each group randomly, and its occupant became the default cake cutter. Bryant suggested that offering different types of cake and filling would encourage guests to mingle. It happened even before we suggested it to the guests. Guests were traversing the room to introducing themselves to other guests in search of their favorite cake and fillings. Creme brulee, raspberry and passion fruit fillings were highly sought after. He even stopped in the kitchen after finishing setting the cakes to help our catering chef finish some last minute preparation! We can't speak highly enough of the service and high caliber of the cakes we received.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Bryant is a very talented pastry chef. His rather unusual cake fillings (passionfruit creme brulee was my favorite of all) were so delicious that we were blown away after the initial meeting. When designing the cake, he was very flexible and listened very well to our needs and visions. Plus, you get the top layer for free on your 1 year anniversary (no need to freeze it yourself).

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We love Decadent Delight! Bryant and the rest of the crew are super friendly and wonderful to work with, and our wedding cake was sooooo gooooood. He was even willing to work with our kinda goofy decorations (dinosaurs, flag pennants...) and the price is really reasonable for the quality. We had a cream cheese frosting finish (way superior to buttercream, I don't care what anyone says) and it looked almost as smooth as fondant- something I definitely didn't even know was possible.

They are sometimes open on weekends (mostly Saturdays) for walk-ins, but not always, and they often sell out early, so if you've got a ways to go it might be a good idea to call first. We set up a tasting at the very last minute and they were happy to accommodate us :-)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Decadent Delight is a wonderful, humble Ann Arbor bakery. I would say Bryant Stuckey makes the BEST wedding cake in Ann Arbor, by far.

The flavors are fun and tasty and the cake is moist. My mother, a hard woman to please, along with guests who are in the pastery business only had wonderful things to say about the cake.

We ordered about 30 extra servings, and needless to say, we had no extra cake to take home to freeze. Everyone enjoy it and there was none left.

I will be using Decadent Delight for all of my future bakery needs.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Yummy. Beautiful cake, brought to site on time and decorated in place.

4.7

Several guests said this was the first wedding cake they've had that tastes good. The cake was absolutely delicious! We had three different tiers, each a different flavor combination. The cake truly looked fabulous and was even better than I had expected. I went to over a dozen cake vendors in the area and deceadent delight offers the best cake at an affordable price. This doesn't mean we sacrificed anything for a less expensive cake... it truly was our dream wedding cake and just happened to be an AMAZING value. We will definitely use decadent delight in the future.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Decadent Delight is awsome, the cake was beuatiful, unique and delicious! I would recommend them to anyone, Wedding cakes are always way to expensive but not them, and they're cake is tasty and they are very creative!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered a beautiful wedding cake that my wife Trish fell in love with its called ladyfingers http://www.decadentdelight.com/cakes-wedding.html. I recommend this place to everyone.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious. It was the prettiest cake I've ever seen. She worked with me on the size & cost so I could get what I wanted. Everything was perfect

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cakes that Bryant made for the wedding were everything that we wanted and more. We had indivdual cakes on each table as centerpieces and Bryant made each cake it's own piece of art. Our wedding cake was exactly what we were picturing in our heads and was delicious! I would recommend him to anyone for a wedding, birthday, or any special occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I totally recommend this team to make your cake...
They did an incredible job and my cake was drop dead GORGEOUS!
Call them, it's worth it (and the taste?! To die for!)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

If I could give Bryant 6 stars, I would.

His cakes taste wonderful and look beautiful. I couldn't have been happier with mine.