Decadent Catering

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
0.0

They served food and they were on time

Services Used: Catering

They helped to make my daughter's dream wedding come true

Services Used: Catering

The staff are attentive and these guys knew what they were doing. You cannot go wrong with Decadent. We loved everything!!

4.3

I really enjoyed working with Dean at Decandent Catering. He was incredibly flexible and willing to work with us on our budget. The food presentation was beautiful and the taste amazing. My only compliant was that they switched out our selected dinner wine for another wine without notifying us.

Services Used: Catering

Dean was such a pleasure to meet and do business with! He was very accommodating to all of our wants. He went out of his way to make sure that everything was perfect and it was! The food was unbeleivable...I got nothing but compliments for weeks after!

Services Used: Catering

Dean from Decadent Catering is awesome, the planning was so easy with him. I was a very picky bride and wanted to make sure everything was perfect! Dean was great in making sure all of the details were spelled out for me! The taste and presentation of the food was amazing! If your looking to blow your guests away with taste and presentation on a moderate budget this is the company for you! My only gripe would be that some of the sitting cards were misplace and in a few of our photos we can see the "event planner" talking to guests with a clipboard and also the grilled pizzas that we sampled (and LOVED) for the cocktail hour were not what was at the wedding, the 5 choices we picked turned out to be cheese only. That was a bummer!

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Dean, Danny and all of the staff at Decadent Catering are magnificent people to work with. The planning was easy, the food was spectacular and the service was second-to-none. I could not more highly recommend Dean and Decadent Catering for any and all catering needs.