DDM Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DDM Entertainment made our wedding an unbelievable night. Bryan was our DJ, Jesse was our Emcee, and Jay did the lights. They listened to all of our requests prior to the wedding and it went exactly how we wanted it. All ages were happy with the music and the dance floor was PACKED the whole night. Can't say enough how awesome they all were. The after party was amazing...we let Bryan loose to do his thing and asked for music during our HS/College days. Everyone left that night raving about how amazing the music was...it truly made the wedding.

I STRONGLY recommend using DDM entertainment and more specifically, Bryan, Jesse, and Jay.

Private User
Recently Married

The DJ did an outstanding job mixing current hits with oldies to satisfy our guests ranging from small children to retirees while playing all requested songs. The emcee was also outstanding inspiring the guests to dance. Overall an outstanding experience. I would highly recommend DDM to anyone for their entertainment needs.

Services Used: DJ

DDM did a fantastic job as the entertainment for our wedding. Bryan was our emcee and was great to work with. He answered e-mails/calls quickly and gave fantastic recommendations for ceremony music. We wanted to make sure that some country music was played during the reception and he did a great job incorporating that without it being too much. We received a CD with all the imagines from the dance floor in less than a week! Highly recommended!!

Services Used: DJ

We are so happy we chose Omar and DDM for our wedding. I am notoriously indecisive, and Omar put up with all of my last minute changes and offered plenty of helpful suggestions whenever I told him I had no idea what I wanted lol. He even helped create an edited version of our wedding song because there was a verse that my fiancé and I wanted to remove because it didn't quite fit in. In the end, it turned out perfect, and everyone, young and old, had a blast and danced the night away. I highly recommend them!

Jason
09/13/2014

DDM Entertainment, specifically Bryan Lubliner and his counterpart, Anthony did an absolutely amazing job for our night. Extremely professional, played all of our requests, and played all of the right music at the right times to keep all the guests happy and entertained. We 100% recommend them for any event!! Can't thank them enough.

YSELA & PETER
09/07/2014

Bryan was very attentive to all our request for our music and what the family wanted to hear. He was very patient, professional, and made sure we were all happy. He was wonderful, most of ther family interacted with him and said he was great. our wedding music was perfect, just what we wanted. Everyone said the music was well diversed. We had a blast........................thank you Bryan so much!

Liz
08/31/2014

Bryan and the entire crew at DDM Entertainment are incredible. They took care of everything so that my husband and I didnt have to. Bryan was our MC and we cannot say enough good things about him. He is professional, honest, genuine, and tons of fun! He had the whole room up and dancing all night. It was obvious that he genuinely enjoys his job. The whole crew that came with him was amazing and genuinely wanted us to have a great time. They all made us feel very special and relaxed. I can't wait to use DDM Entertainment.

Services Used: Band, DJ
Brooke
06/13/2014

We used DDM Entertainment at our wedding and I can't even explain how amazing they were! From start to finish, the music they played got everyone up and dancing. They played a variety of music for all the age groups. Bryan was so personable and great to work with! He helped us organize ourselves and took our suggestions and made them happen successfully at our wedding. They recommended a violinist for our ceremony, who was absolutely amazing as well. Our guests are already raving about the music, TV's with live pictures streamed, and Bryan! I would highly recommend DDM Entertainment to everyone!!

VANESSA
06/07/2014

Bryan @ DDM was awesome. We had the best night of our lives and so did our friends and family. We will be using their services again and several of our guests asked for their information. The energy of the room was great and Bryan's ability to read the crowd and keep the party going was right on!

Alison
06/06/2014

Bryan went above and beyond what we expected! A pleasure to work with! He knew exactly what we were looking for and even slowed "our" song down so we could use it for our first dance. I'm so excited my sister booked him for her wedding as well! I hope DJs become a new thing for christenings.. Baby showers .. Kids birthday parties ...

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
Nancy & Armando
05/25/2014

DJ Bryan Sean was our DJ. He rocked it out for the entire time and was AWESOME! Bryan was also very available throughout the planning process and quickly answered emails and calls and gave suggestions when we needed them.

He made our wedding! Having Bryan DJ and the DDM crew do the lights and Emcee was the best decision we made for our big day!

Matt
05/09/2014

Amazing service. Get the party going and keep a great pace throughout the night. Made the wedding the great night that it was.

Jonathan
05/04/2014

I can't thank Bryan and the rest of the DDM team enough for all their hard work with our wedding last month. In the early stages, Bryan worked closely with us, and invited us to join him at a wedding showcase, so that we could see them compared to the competition. The difference was night and day. Everyone at DDM really seemed to enjoy what they do, and brought a great energy with them. It was really difficult to pick our favorite DJ/Emcee from the group, but we did. About 1.5 months before the wedding, the Emcee we had decided on left the company. While this might scare some people, it didn't bother me or my wife as Bryan reassured us that we would be in good hands. He was right! The wedding couldn't have been better, they played a wonderful mix of music (my wife and I have an eclectic taste in music), and everyone told us how wonderful they were. Bryan was out there dancing and get all of our guests on the dance floor.

Services Used: DJ

I don't know where to begin raving about DDM Entertainment. I met them at a bridal expo about a year and a half before our wedding and I knew they were the ones for our wedding! Jesse, our MC, was SO amazing to us! He made us SO comfortable and we KNEW our wedding was going to be AMAZING because of him- and it was! He was high energy, interacted with the crowd, danced with guests and had guests on the dance floor all night!....he was just PERFECT! Our DJ, Jimmy, played AMAZING music (including what we requested) and kept it high energy and was also perfect! We also had a percussionist, who did such an AMAZING job entertaining the guests- our guests even got to play the drums and had such a fun time doing it! He was high energy and entertaining and EXTREMELY talented! Our lighting was AMAZING. We also had LED TVs with Zapshot which showed pictures being taken throughout the night. It was just perfect. Everyone commented on how amazing the entertainment was. Thank you, Jesse, Jimmy, Bryan, and EVERYONE at DDM for making our wedding so amazing. Jesse- you indeed killed it! :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

I attended a bridal show in 2012 and that is where I met Bryan. He was very helpful in explaining DDM and the services they offer. I did as most would do and read up on reviews and even went to one of their showcases to make sure I definitely wanted to select them for my wedding. After this, I was so confident they would be the perfect choice for my wedding. Bryan was very responsive and answered any questions I had in a professional manner. We gave him an overall idea on the type of wedding we were having and what kind of music we'd like to be played. I did not have to go into detail as I already knew he got it, he understood what we were envisioning. Sure enough, on the day of our wedding.. every song was perfectly played at the right point, the music flowed. The DJ was able to read my crowd well and kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT. Still to this day I get compliments on the music and how it was the best wedding they've ever been to. If asked, I would highly recommend DDM for any event. They are professional, talented, and truly enjoy what they do.

Ashley
03/22/2014

Our MC was Bryan (I can't remember the DJs name) and we had a great interaction from the moment we met him. When he came to the wedding he had great energy and the dance floor was filled the entire time. We had certain requests for songs to be played at specific times and everything was perfect.