DDM Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would highly recommend using them for any occasion. We just got married and we hired them to be our DJ and we were not at all disappointed. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. Marcus was our MC and was absolutely AMAZING!!! We will defintely be using them in the future.

Services Used: DJ

Wow! I can't even describe the feelings I had on the dance floor at my wedding this past weekend! It was electric! Bryan and the guys did a fantastic job! Everyone has been telling me how great the DJ was! I knew I picked the best of the best when I saw them at a few bridal shows, and boy did they deliver. I felt like I never had to worry about choosing music, because I knew DDM had it under control!
Bryan was great to work with in the months leading up to the big day! Very attentive and calming! I hope that I get to go to another wedding where DDM is Djing so I can dance my butt off again! Thanks for a night I will remember forever!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Bryan was very helpful in arranging 'Skype' meetings to help us make our music selections and discuss our plans. On the night, Bryan and a DJ really did us proud: Bryan emceed and the entire party danced from beginning to end. I have no hesitation in recommending their services to couples presently planning their own celebration.

Services Used: DJ

DDM entertainment is absolutely amazing and I don't say that lightly!!! My husband and I got married May 15 and our dj and MC from DDM made our day so special! I can't say enough about how much they listened to all of our needs through out this year planning our wedding. Brian always got back to me right away whenever I emailed him with questions and was sooooo professional! Our MC Jesse was so amazingggggggg my family and friends are still talking about him a week later! He kept the party alive and made it so much fun but most of all he was so classy at the same time!!!! I emailed the owner to tell him how great Jesse was an hour after our weddding!!!! Thank you so much DDM you made our day so special we will always reccomend you guys!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

DDM Entertainment made our wedding an unbelievable night. Bryan was our DJ, Jesse was our Emcee, and Jay did the lights. They listened to all of our requests prior to the wedding and it went exactly how we wanted it. All ages were happy with the music and the dance floor was PACKED the whole night. Can't say enough how awesome they all were. The after party was amazing...we let Bryan loose to do his thing and asked for music during our HS/College days. Everyone left that night raving about how amazing the music was...it truly made the wedding.

I STRONGLY recommend using DDM entertainment and more specifically, Bryan, Jesse, and Jay.

Private User
Recently Married

The DJ did an outstanding job mixing current hits with oldies to satisfy our guests ranging from small children to retirees while playing all requested songs. The emcee was also outstanding inspiring the guests to dance. Overall an outstanding experience. I would highly recommend DDM to anyone for their entertainment needs.

Services Used: DJ

DDM did a fantastic job as the entertainment for our wedding. Bryan was our emcee and was great to work with. He answered e-mails/calls quickly and gave fantastic recommendations for ceremony music. We wanted to make sure that some country music was played during the reception and he did a great job incorporating that without it being too much. We received a CD with all the imagines from the dance floor in less than a week! Highly recommended!!

Services Used: DJ

We are so happy we chose Omar and DDM for our wedding. I am notoriously indecisive, and Omar put up with all of my last minute changes and offered plenty of helpful suggestions whenever I told him I had no idea what I wanted lol. He even helped create an edited version of our wedding song because there was a verse that my fiancé and I wanted to remove because it didn't quite fit in. In the end, it turned out perfect, and everyone, young and old, had a blast and danced the night away. I highly recommend them!

Jason
09/13/2014

DDM Entertainment, specifically Bryan Lubliner and his counterpart, Anthony did an absolutely amazing job for our night. Extremely professional, played all of our requests, and played all of the right music at the right times to keep all the guests happy and entertained. We 100% recommend them for any event!! Can't thank them enough.

YSELA & PETER
09/07/2014

Bryan was very attentive to all our request for our music and what the family wanted to hear. He was very patient, professional, and made sure we were all happy. He was wonderful, most of ther family interacted with him and said he was great. our wedding music was perfect, just what we wanted. Everyone said the music was well diversed. We had a blast........................thank you Bryan so much!

Liz
08/31/2014

Bryan and the entire crew at DDM Entertainment are incredible. They took care of everything so that my husband and I didnt have to. Bryan was our MC and we cannot say enough good things about him. He is professional, honest, genuine, and tons of fun! He had the whole room up and dancing all night. It was obvious that he genuinely enjoys his job. The whole crew that came with him was amazing and genuinely wanted us to have a great time. They all made us feel very special and relaxed. I can't wait to use DDM Entertainment.

Services Used: Band, DJ
Brooke
06/13/2014

We used DDM Entertainment at our wedding and I can't even explain how amazing they were! From start to finish, the music they played got everyone up and dancing. They played a variety of music for all the age groups. Bryan was so personable and great to work with! He helped us organize ourselves and took our suggestions and made them happen successfully at our wedding. They recommended a violinist for our ceremony, who was absolutely amazing as well. Our guests are already raving about the music, TV's with live pictures streamed, and Bryan! I would highly recommend DDM Entertainment to everyone!!

VANESSA
06/07/2014

Bryan @ DDM was awesome. We had the best night of our lives and so did our friends and family. We will be using their services again and several of our guests asked for their information. The energy of the room was great and Bryan's ability to read the crowd and keep the party going was right on!

Alison
06/06/2014

Bryan went above and beyond what we expected! A pleasure to work with! He knew exactly what we were looking for and even slowed "our" song down so we could use it for our first dance. I'm so excited my sister booked him for her wedding as well! I hope DJs become a new thing for christenings.. Baby showers .. Kids birthday parties ...

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
Nancy & Armando
05/25/2014

DJ Bryan Sean was our DJ. He rocked it out for the entire time and was AWESOME! Bryan was also very available throughout the planning process and quickly answered emails and calls and gave suggestions when we needed them.

He made our wedding! Having Bryan DJ and the DDM crew do the lights and Emcee was the best decision we made for our big day!

Matt
05/09/2014

Amazing service. Get the party going and keep a great pace throughout the night. Made the wedding the great night that it was.