DC Limousine

3.9
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We have no complaints about the limo company. Our driver was very professional...he let our groomsmen write messages on the windows and almost do whatever they wanted to make it special for us. When we got out to the limo, the driver had the door open with a red carpet running out the door waiting for us. He was on time and made us feel like royalty. He let us ride standing up through the sunroof until we got to a main street (so we got to wave goodbye to everyone standing up through the sunroof like in the movies for the first 1/2 mile). Like I said, he was very flexible and treated us like royalty. We were debating whether or not we wanted to get a limo to drive us from our reception (we had ceremony and reception at the same place) to our hotel, and it was well work it. The price wasn't too bad either.

Services Used: Transportation

I previously looked into a limousine for a brief pick up and drop off for my daughter's wedding but they all wanted so much for the short time period I almost decided not to. Then at the last minute (3-4 days prior to wedding) I called this vendor. The owner was great, enthusiastic and accommodating. He found me a great limo (chrysler 300) and gave it to me for pick up/drop off for $190 which included fuel and gratuity (costs that other vendors added to their hourly rate). The limo driver, Ted, was timely, accomodating, gracious, professional and courteous to my daughter and her new husband. They loved the limo and Ted rolled out the red carpet for them which made for a nice photo opp. Thanks DC limo. I will use your services again and will recommend you to everyone. You are proof of how a vendor should treat its customers. Thank you

Services Used: Transportation

Our limo driver was great. He arrived early for our pick up time at the wedding, had a very professional manner, and gave us a smooth ride from Salem up to Portland. I gave them fewer stars for responsiveness only because their computers weren't working correctly when I called to make the reservation and had to call back a couple times to confirm that my payment information had gone through. However, I got a call from the owner to re-confirm everything, so I felt confident using them. They were also flexible and courteous when I had to change the pick up time multiple times. I would recommend them to a friend!

3.4

The price that we were getting from a salem reception and being drove to the airport was nice and reasonable. Our driver was very nice, and they arrived on time. When we called a couple days ahead to confirm, they had no information about us and needing them for our wedding. It was very frustrating. But it did turn out and they were there when we needed them.