DB Creativity

DB Creativity

5840 Encino Ave
Encino, CA 91436 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best! My flowers were exactly what I wanted! You guys are the best!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana and her team not only provide excellent service, they are kind, thoughtful and an overall joy. In the midst of anxiety over the event being around the corner, my angst was met with calm assurances that all would be fine.

AND, lest I forget, upon arriving at the venue to set up the flowers and decor, DB learned the ceremony site needed to be changed due to the weather. Within a short time, an indoor space was transformed into a warm, inviting "Fall Wonderland" (I know, I know, it's usually "winter wonderland" but this wasn't winter decor, it was fall!). Working with Rebecca (at WHCC), Dana did a miraculous job turning my dream into reality.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DB Creativity is amazing! Professional, friendly, efficient and a pleasure to work with. They brought my vision to life with the florals and made my dream wedding come true. The bouquets for the bridesmaids were STUNNING and my own bouquet made me cry. It was the most unbelievable day of my life, and the flowers are a huge part in setting the tone for the ambiance. DB creativity knocked it out of the park!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew I was getting married, but had no idea what went into planning a wedding. Thank goodness a friend recommended DB Creativity! We couldn't have done it without Dana and her team! From her many recommendations, and making sure our wedding went off without a hitch Dana and her team were invaluable!

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DB Creativity goes WAY BEYOND to create the most amazing event. In this case they stepped in to rescue a wedding gone awry in the 11th hour and you would NEVER know they were hired a month before the event. Every single aspect of the wedding was perfect. Dana and Jeff pulled things together as only professionals at their level could do to create a seamless, beautiful, unique and special event that the guests thoroughly enjoyed and they would never in a million years have guessed that this grand wedding was pulled together in the last month. I have had many many events with DB Creativity and I would never have a party (no matter how big or small) without them. Hire DB Creativity if you want a stress-free event that perfectly matches your vision and goes way beyond your wildest dreams!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana and her team were absolutely incredible! Dana is worth her weight in gold. She knows the vendors, knows her business and answers and alleviates any questions or problems that come up. We felt comfortable and confident that everything would go well with Dana. Her floral work was an absolute masterpiece - will recommend her and her company to everyone I know!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring DB Creativity for both floral and coordination services was the best decision we could have made for our wedding!!! I don't even know where to begin to explain how pleased we were with the entire experience. First off, Dana, Endi, and her entire staff are extremely creative, friendly, and professional. The ideas Dana had for the wedding were unlink anything I had seen before. After our first meeting, I was so excited and couldn't wait to see how everything would look. Flash forward to the actual wedding- IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Every touch, every decor item knocked me off my feet- all of our guests agreed. Next, let's talk about the coordination services...I can't say enough how pleased I was with how our wedding went! Dana and Annie kept the entire wedding running smoothly with a smile on their face and every ounce of calmness and professionalism. We started on time to the very second, and each part of the reception went off without a hitch. Everyone remarked how wonderful they were! I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. I could go on forever about how pleased we were to have used DB Creativity, but you get the idea! Thanks for everything!!!!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
Shaina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a long distance bride with a demanding work schedule and a move right before the wedding. I called Dana 12 days before my wedding at Huron Substation. She agreed to take me on before she realized how much help I really needed. I called looking for a bouquet and some table decorations...less than a day later we had expanded from flowers to having her as our coordinator as well.

I don't believe that Dana knows the word no. Anything I asked about she said was doable. She got me the lighting I had forgotten I wanted THE DAY BEFORE the wedding! She magically produced the most beautiful red peonies I have ever seen for my bouquet, and she calmly dealt with the hiccups from my vendors and always found a solution that made everyone happy.

Dana made my vision of a tiny, fun, and adorable wedding possible. She listened to all my ideas, and delivered a product that was even better than I had envisioned. I wholeheartedly recommend Dana for your future flower and planning needs. I nicknamed her "My Flower Goddess," Dana was so great to work with that I feel sad that I only had her in my life for less than two weeks.

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so glad we used DB Creativity for our wedding. Dana and her team did an amazing job with decor, flowers, planning and coordination for my wedding at the Carondelet House!! It turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend Dana and her team for any type of event.

Thanks sooo much!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana and her team did a wonderful job and the end product was simply STUNNING! Days after the wedding people are still talking about the flowers, colors and chuppah! She came up with ideas and delivered the most incredible product! When I called Dana to thank her the day after my wedding, I needed to hang up the phone because I was so thankful for what she did, it put me in tears. Sending Dana and her team our love and thanks!!! -The Starkman's

brian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with DB Creativity for planning and designing our wedding. It was absolutely so much fun working with the entire team and they went above and beyond each step of the way. They found us our venue and nearly all of our vendors, while always keeping our budget in mind. On the day-of, Rose was on top of the details and proactive in keeping things moving. The flowers and setup of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all so beautiful and exactly what I had pictured from day one. Thank you so much for everything!

Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana Bresin is the best! She's full of ideas for your event and able to execute any request. She was our wedding planner and the florist for our wedding and she hit it out of the park! We got many compliments on our flowers and she was able to design them in such a way that they were used for the ceremony, then "flipped" for the reception, and then "flipped" again for a goodbye brunch we had the following day - incredible.
Dana and her whole staff is professional, quick to reply to emails or calls, and very friendly to work with. Rose was our day-of planner (on site with us the entire wedding day) and she was a rockstar. She was able to handle any crisis that came up (a groomsmen locked his keys in the car parked in the middle of what was to be the cocktail area twenty minutes before the event was supposed to start? No problem!). She was truly a pleasure to have running our event and I would recommend her in a heart beat.
Best of all, DB Creativity worked with us to figure out what was important to us for the wedding and then worked to make it happen in our budget. They helped us find and negotiate with every vendor for the wedding and they had great ideas to save money where we could.
If you're looking for a planner or florist (or both!) for your event or wedding, look know further, DB Creativity is as good as it gets!

Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana, the owner of DB Creativity, actually planned two Bar Mitzvah's for me in the past 4 years. She was fantastic. She is down to earth, intelligent, extremely responsive and an great listener. She took the time to meet with my boys and get to know them and implement their ideas into the party. She took care of everything, and if something went wrong, I certainly did not know. Dana and her team got the extra mile. Her prices were very competitive and worth every dime! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, top marks for Dana and team at DB Creativity for being top notch! Dana is professional, creative and fun to work with. Every inspiration my partner Eric and I had for our big day, from the candy table and table gifts to the personalized dance floor and the party favors, Dana made a reality.
- The floral arrangements and overall decor were classic, beautiful and a wow
- The day's schedule and coordinating vendors were perfectly organized and managed by Dana
There's likely some unexpected problem at every wedding, and for us it was when the wedding cake didn't show up! But, in what is probably one of the all-time great wedding saves, Dana was able to find at least a dozen fresh cakes from a local bakery and put together a breathtaking cake table with a variety of cake flavors by the time dinner was finished. The guests loved it and thought it was planned!
For a planner that can not only orchestrate a successful event, but also be quick to react to the unexpected and keep an event on track, DB Creativity is our choice! Thanks Dana, Jeff & Eric

• Wedding: 04/21/2013
Jeff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana was great! The center pieces were exactly what I wanted. She had so many helpful suggestions and was able to stay within my budget. She coordinated with the venue and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thanks Dana for putting me at ease and doing an exceptional job on a very big day!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana and her team were amazing from the very beginning! I could write pages upon pages of good things regarding her services, but she is really someone you just have meet to believe! Not only did Dana field any and all questions I had via email, phone or text, she was friendly, warm, and solution-oriented at all times (even when issues arose on the wedding day).

From the time we met with her early in the engagement process, to the wedding day and after, Dana was like our older sister who guided us, laughed with us, and stood up for us when we needed it most (and even told the hotel to repaint a wall the day of the wedding because she didn't like the look of it for pictures and the ceremony).

She found us our venue, negotiated a large amount off the minimum price, served as a strong liaison when the sales team shuffled around people, and even found me someone to alter my dress at the last minute when my dress wasn't finished 3 weeks before the wedding!

Dana has so many contacts in her network and finds reputable people to work with. If she recommends someone, it's because they are great at their job and you will love their work. She stayed within our budget and helped me work through some of the issues that arose in the planning process regarding guest counts, vendors, and recreating centerpieces when our original idea was going to need a very expensive fire permit.

I can't believe the wedding is over and I will not be talking to Dana about wedding ideas anymore-she has been such an integral part of our engagement and wedding day that it feels like she is a part of our family and I hate to say goodbye to her and her team.

If you do not have a wedding planner, or a florist, or both, GO SEE DANA. You will be so glad that you did and every penny spent on her services is worth it! All of our guests loved her ideas and she made our night the kind of night we wanted but didn't know how to create on our own!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
818-565-6833
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards