DB Creativity

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dana and Laura were extemely helpful and helped ease my anxiety on my big day! My mother and I are beyond grateful to have such wonderful planners that made my wedding unforgettable! I definitely recommend DB Creativity to plan your next event! You will be extemely happy I can promise you that!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The most beautiful floral arrangements. Dana and Laura are the two party coordinators you want to have during your wedding. Fabulous.

Lori
05/30/2015

I am a Cantor and even being a wedding officiant myself, Dana kept me on point and made sure I didn't forget anything in the planning of my own wedding. She was hired as my florist only but when my event planner could not provide what I needed, Dana stepped into place as the event coordinator and saved the day! Her flowers were amazing as well and it looked like a shabby chic fairytale land!

Lily
04/11/2015

What can I say about Dana and Laura.......If I did not have these two AMAZING ladies planning my daughters wedding I don't think It would of turned out so gorgeous. Working with them was a great experience and it was so easy to talk to them and they made it so easy to plan this wedding. When I first saw the way they decorated the Ceremony and Reception at Calamigos Ranch my breath went away on how Elegant and just stunning everything turned out. I had friends and family telling me that it was the Wedding of the Century and that it was like looking at one of those wedding magazines. Both went beyond my expectations and they nailed it to what I had in mind of what I wanted for my daughter. Jeremy and Monique they thought it was a dream when they saw how everything turned out. They just Love every single decoration on the ceremony, cocktail tables, Reception and wedding cake. Thank you Dana and Laura for planning this Cinderella Wedding for my daughter and making her wedding a unforgettable wedding. If I could give you more starts I would but I don't think you need stars to prove to people that you are an awesome wedding planner your work says it all. I hire a wedding planner and I also made two great friends!
Love,
Lily Ruiz
Fullerton.Ca

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The best! My flowers were exactly what I wanted! You guys are the best!

Recently Married

Dana and her team not only provide excellent service, they are kind, thoughtful and an overall joy. In the midst of anxiety over the event being around the corner, my angst was met with calm assurances that all would be fine.

AND, lest I forget, upon arriving at the venue to set up the flowers and decor, DB learned the ceremony site needed to be changed due to the weather. Within a short time, an indoor space was transformed into a warm, inviting "Fall Wonderland" (I know, I know, it's usually "winter wonderland" but this wasn't winter decor, it was fall!). Working with Rebecca (at WHCC), Dana did a miraculous job turning my dream into reality.

Services Used: Flowers

I got married last September and because life has been so crazy it has taken me forever to write a review....but I never forgot///// because DB Creative was truly amazing and helped make my day special and I think every bride should know of them!

When I first reached out to DB I sent some photos of what I wanted and when I got to meet with them and see the mock set up of everything....they KILLED it and did exactly what I wanted with the flower arrangements. I was so excited for my big day...

The day we got married - things were crazy..... and I had some issues with other vendors but I had NO ISSUES with my flowers -- they were picture perfect and exactly what I envisioned, requested.......and what was shown to me on our mock day set up. just perfect.

and Dana even helped to calm me during the wedding day....and make things right with other vendors...which was above and beyond what I expected from her

I loved the DB Creative team and am so thankful I had them with me on my wedding day. I loved what they created aesthetically and what they did for me not only leading up to my wedding....but also on the day of.

for all of this I also felt the price was SO RIGHT.

Thank you guys.

xoxox

Rebecca
08/31/2014

DB Creativity is amazing! Professional, friendly, efficient and a pleasure to work with. They brought my vision to life with the florals and made my dream wedding come true. The bouquets for the bridesmaids were STUNNING and my own bouquet made me cry. It was the most unbelievable day of my life, and the flowers are a huge part in setting the tone for the ambiance. DB creativity knocked it out of the park!

Karen
08/03/2014

I knew I was getting married, but had no idea what went into planning a wedding. Thank goodness a friend recommended DB Creativity! We couldn't have done it without Dana and her team! From her many recommendations, and making sure our wedding went off without a hitch Dana and her team were invaluable!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
kim
07/12/2014

DB Creativity goes WAY BEYOND to create the most amazing event. In this case they stepped in to rescue a wedding gone awry in the 11th hour and you would NEVER know they were hired a month before the event. Every single aspect of the wedding was perfect. Dana and Jeff pulled things together as only professionals at their level could do to create a seamless, beautiful, unique and special event that the guests thoroughly enjoyed and they would never in a million years have guessed that this grand wedding was pulled together in the last month. I have had many many events with DB Creativity and I would never have a party (no matter how big or small) without them. Hire DB Creativity if you want a stress-free event that perfectly matches your vision and goes way beyond your wildest dreams!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

Dana and her team were absolutely incredible! Dana is worth her weight in gold. She knows the vendors, knows her business and answers and alleviates any questions or problems that come up. We felt comfortable and confident that everything would go well with Dana. Her floral work was an absolute masterpiece - will recommend her and her company to everyone I know!!!

Shaina
05/18/2014

Hiring DB Creativity for both floral and coordination services was the best decision we could have made for our wedding!!! I don't even know where to begin to explain how pleased we were with the entire experience. First off, Dana, Endi, and her entire staff are extremely creative, friendly, and professional. The ideas Dana had for the wedding were unlink anything I had seen before. After our first meeting, I was so excited and couldn't wait to see how everything would look. Flash forward to the actual wedding- IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Every touch, every decor item knocked me off my feet- all of our guests agreed. Next, let's talk about the coordination services...I can't say enough how pleased I was with how our wedding went! Dana and Annie kept the entire wedding running smoothly with a smile on their face and every ounce of calmness and professionalism. We started on time to the very second, and each part of the reception went off without a hitch. Everyone remarked how wonderful they were! I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. I could go on forever about how pleased we were to have used DB Creativity, but you get the idea! Thanks for everything!!!!

Lauren
12/28/2013

I was a long distance bride with a demanding work schedule and a move right before the wedding. I called Dana 12 days before my wedding at Huron Substation. She agreed to take me on before she realized how much help I really needed. I called looking for a bouquet and some table decorations...less than a day later we had expanded from flowers to having her as our coordinator as well.

I don't believe that Dana knows the word no. Anything I asked about she said was doable. She got me the lighting I had forgotten I wanted THE DAY BEFORE the wedding! She magically produced the most beautiful red peonies I have ever seen for my bouquet, and she calmly dealt with the hiccups from my vendors and always found a solution that made everyone happy.

Dana made my vision of a tiny, fun, and adorable wedding possible. She listened to all my ideas, and delivered a product that was even better than I had envisioned. I wholeheartedly recommend Dana for your future flower and planning needs. I nicknamed her "My Flower Goddess," Dana was so great to work with that I feel sad that I only had her in my life for less than two weeks.

Stephanie
11/08/2013

I'm so glad we used DB Creativity for our wedding. Dana and her team did an amazing job with decor, flowers, planning and coordination for my wedding at the Carondelet House!! It turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend Dana and her team for any type of event.

Thanks sooo much!!!

brian
10/19/2013

Dana and her team did a wonderful job and the end product was simply STUNNING! Days after the wedding people are still talking about the flowers, colors and chuppah! She came up with ideas and delivered the most incredible product! When I called Dana to thank her the day after my wedding, I needed to hang up the phone because I was so thankful for what she did, it put me in tears. Sending Dana and her team our love and thanks!!! -The Starkman's

Laura
10/19/2013

We worked with DB Creativity for planning and designing our wedding. It was absolutely so much fun working with the entire team and they went above and beyond each step of the way. They found us our venue and nearly all of our vendors, while always keeping our budget in mind. On the day-of, Rose was on top of the details and proactive in keeping things moving. The flowers and setup of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all so beautiful and exactly what I had pictured from day one. Thank you so much for everything!