DB Creativity

Value
Flexibility
Yohania
08/01/2015

Wonderful service!! Very professional and accommodating. Beautiful work!!

Aaron
08/01/2015

Dana is amazing!Let me start with that I am a professional restauranteur and caterer for over 10 years. I deal with eventplanners on a regular basis. She is among the best I have been involved with. This event was not one I was working. This was my personal wedding. She was hired for flowers and when we were having some difficult issues she just stepped up and reassured us all would work out. She gave us solutions and showed us the way. She is my event angel. If we had known about her earlier in the planning we would have had her handle every aspect of the wedding. I look forward to developing a long relationship with professionally and for my future private events. This woman rocks!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Simply the best, most professional, most talented, and nicest team ever. My only regret is that I didn't have Dana plan the whole event.

Recently Married

They handled everything wonderfully and I even got a foot rub!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Dana and Laura were extemely helpful and helped ease my anxiety on my big day! My mother and I are beyond grateful to have such wonderful planners that made my wedding unforgettable! I definitely recommend DB Creativity to plan your next event! You will be extemely happy I can promise you that!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The most beautiful floral arrangements. Dana and Laura are the two party coordinators you want to have during your wedding. Fabulous.

Lori
05/30/2015

I am a Cantor and even being a wedding officiant myself, Dana kept me on point and made sure I didn't forget anything in the planning of my own wedding. She was hired as my florist only but when my event planner could not provide what I needed, Dana stepped into place as the event coordinator and saved the day! Her flowers were amazing as well and it looked like a shabby chic fairytale land!

Lily
04/11/2015

What can I say about Dana and Laura.......If I did not have these two AMAZING ladies planning my daughters wedding I don't think It would of turned out so gorgeous. Working with them was a great experience and it was so easy to talk to them and they made it so easy to plan this wedding. When I first saw the way they decorated the Ceremony and Reception at Calamigos Ranch my breath went away on how Elegant and just stunning everything turned out. I had friends and family telling me that it was the Wedding of the Century and that it was like looking at one of those wedding magazines. Both went beyond my expectations and they nailed it to what I had in mind of what I wanted for my daughter. Jeremy and Monique they thought it was a dream when they saw how everything turned out. They just Love every single decoration on the ceremony, cocktail tables, Reception and wedding cake. Thank you Dana and Laura for planning this Cinderella Wedding for my daughter and making her wedding a unforgettable wedding. If I could give you more starts I would but I don't think you need stars to prove to people that you are an awesome wedding planner your work says it all. I hire a wedding planner and I also made two great friends!
Love,
Lily Ruiz
Fullerton.Ca

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The best! My flowers were exactly what I wanted! You guys are the best!

Recently Married

Dana and her team not only provide excellent service, they are kind, thoughtful and an overall joy. In the midst of anxiety over the event being around the corner, my angst was met with calm assurances that all would be fine.

AND, lest I forget, upon arriving at the venue to set up the flowers and decor, DB learned the ceremony site needed to be changed due to the weather. Within a short time, an indoor space was transformed into a warm, inviting "Fall Wonderland" (I know, I know, it's usually "winter wonderland" but this wasn't winter decor, it was fall!). Working with Rebecca (at WHCC), Dana did a miraculous job turning my dream into reality.

Services Used: Flowers

I got married last September and because life has been so crazy it has taken me forever to write a review....but I never forgot///// because DB Creative was truly amazing and helped make my day special and I think every bride should know of them!

When I first reached out to DB I sent some photos of what I wanted and when I got to meet with them and see the mock set up of everything....they KILLED it and did exactly what I wanted with the flower arrangements. I was so excited for my big day...

The day we got married - things were crazy..... and I had some issues with other vendors but I had NO ISSUES with my flowers -- they were picture perfect and exactly what I envisioned, requested.......and what was shown to me on our mock day set up. just perfect.

and Dana even helped to calm me during the wedding day....and make things right with other vendors...which was above and beyond what I expected from her

I loved the DB Creative team and am so thankful I had them with me on my wedding day. I loved what they created aesthetically and what they did for me not only leading up to my wedding....but also on the day of.

for all of this I also felt the price was SO RIGHT.

Thank you guys.

xoxox

Rebecca
08/31/2014

DB Creativity is amazing! Professional, friendly, efficient and a pleasure to work with. They brought my vision to life with the florals and made my dream wedding come true. The bouquets for the bridesmaids were STUNNING and my own bouquet made me cry. It was the most unbelievable day of my life, and the flowers are a huge part in setting the tone for the ambiance. DB creativity knocked it out of the park!

Karen
08/03/2014

I knew I was getting married, but had no idea what went into planning a wedding. Thank goodness a friend recommended DB Creativity! We couldn't have done it without Dana and her team! From her many recommendations, and making sure our wedding went off without a hitch Dana and her team were invaluable!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
kim
07/12/2014

DB Creativity goes WAY BEYOND to create the most amazing event. In this case they stepped in to rescue a wedding gone awry in the 11th hour and you would NEVER know they were hired a month before the event. Every single aspect of the wedding was perfect. Dana and Jeff pulled things together as only professionals at their level could do to create a seamless, beautiful, unique and special event that the guests thoroughly enjoyed and they would never in a million years have guessed that this grand wedding was pulled together in the last month. I have had many many events with DB Creativity and I would never have a party (no matter how big or small) without them. Hire DB Creativity if you want a stress-free event that perfectly matches your vision and goes way beyond your wildest dreams!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

Dana and her team were absolutely incredible! Dana is worth her weight in gold. She knows the vendors, knows her business and answers and alleviates any questions or problems that come up. We felt comfortable and confident that everything would go well with Dana. Her floral work was an absolute masterpiece - will recommend her and her company to everyone I know!!!

Shaina
05/18/2014

Hiring DB Creativity for both floral and coordination services was the best decision we could have made for our wedding!!! I don't even know where to begin to explain how pleased we were with the entire experience. First off, Dana, Endi, and her entire staff are extremely creative, friendly, and professional. The ideas Dana had for the wedding were unlink anything I had seen before. After our first meeting, I was so excited and couldn't wait to see how everything would look. Flash forward to the actual wedding- IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Every touch, every decor item knocked me off my feet- all of our guests agreed. Next, let's talk about the coordination services...I can't say enough how pleased I was with how our wedding went! Dana and Annie kept the entire wedding running smoothly with a smile on their face and every ounce of calmness and professionalism. We started on time to the very second, and each part of the reception went off without a hitch. Everyone remarked how wonderful they were! I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. I could go on forever about how pleased we were to have used DB Creativity, but you get the idea! Thanks for everything!!!!