Dazzling Affaire
Turning your visions into reality
Portland, OR 97229

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I had a wonderful experience with the ladies of Dazzling Affaire. I was planning my wedding from across the country - I live on the east coast and we were married in Portland, OR. As soon as we started working with Dazzling Affaire, my mind was greatly put at ease. I loved their enthusiasm, responsiveness, and support. I was a bride with a wedding binder and I was full of ideas, but MaryAnne always listened to me and helped me to see how my ideas could work. (or steer me in a better direction) In the end, the day was exactly what I had hoped.

I ended up choosing the Day-of Wedding Package because I had already chosen the majority of my vendors. Even though it was "Day-of", MaryAnne was in close contact with me in the months leading up to the wedding. Dazzling Affaire also took care of my flowers. I was very particular about how I wanted my flowers to look, but the ladies nailed it exactly!

I was such a nervous bride at my rehearsal, but Patty arrived and immediately calmed me and took charge of the rehearsal. Everyone at Dazzling Affaire became special to me during the planning process.

I truly cannot say enough good things about Dazzling Affaire. Choosing to work with them was definitely one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had always envisioned planning my whole wedding. My work as an art director gave me a unique insight into making decisions and planning so a wedding seemed easy in comparison. In a lot of ways, it was easy. I didn't have a huge wedding (about 70 people). My invitations were ready, my vendors selected, but many brides had told me that wedding coordinators are worth their weight in gold.

It's true.

While I planned a lot of my wedding, there were so many things I hadn't thought of! What order were people going to walk down the aisle? Who was setting out the wedding programs? How were the table cards going to get from my suitcase to the ballroom? Who was going to keep Aunt Ann away from Uncle Mike? Who would be paying the vendors the day-of? That's where Patty and her team at Dazzling Affaire came in. I met with Patty and instantly knew she would be on top of it. She had many different packages to choose from (from day of services to a full wedding planning package). I went with the day-of package since I had a lot of the wedding already planned. It was such a relief to know that everything was set up and my family/friends could just enjoy the wedding. After all, it's not their job to execute your wedding! Isn't it better that they sit back and watch you and your other half get married?

Patty had the whole thing planned out and my wedding was seamless. She was in constant contact with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding and was on top of it all. Everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. I didn't have to worry about any details on our big day and that was such a relief. No matter what situation you're in, I'm confident that Patty could help you out. Sit back and enjoy your wedding!
Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
MaryAnne and Patti were exactly what we needed for our wedding. I planned my wedding in Portland while living in Boston, MA. She answered all of my questions via email or phone We had our wedding at the Overlook House in Portland, sort of a community center. I told MaryAnne that I didn't know what to do for the outside decorations but I didn't want it to look like a community center... They were so creative! Everything turned out beautifully. She was also able to make our simple bouquets and the flower for my hair! My sister in law still talks about how smoothly our wedding went and how wonderful Dazzling Affaire was at keeping things moving and making sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there... We even got to eat a little something during the wedding thanks to them ;0)
Wedding: 09/13/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patty was always aware of my budget and did everything she could to make my wedding as beautiful as i imagend in ways i could afford. she was always helping me- even on things she was not hired to do, like help me with my craft projects and shop for items for me. i honestly do not know of anyone else who would work so hard and care so much about her brides. i have already recommended her to one friend for her wedding (which she did an amazing job) and i will continue to recommend her to any other person i know planning a wedding.
Wedding: 08/09/2008
 503-616-2393
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire