Davids Bridal

Davids Bridal

Favorite
Tukwila, WA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.3
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
3.0
Value
Flexibility
3.7

I was scared to try them due to a pass experience with them during my sisters wedding. They were ok. We called because we were running a bit late and they still threatened to reschedule our appointment. Luckily I had my appointment and my bridesmaids appointment right after each other so we just rescheduled. But in the end the consultant was amazing. She ended p finding the perfect dress for me and my brides maids

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Michelle for wedding dress fittings and she was fantastic! I thought she was great at customer service skills, made me feel beautiful in each dress, was extremely patient and just overall awesome.

Recently Married
3.6

I had NO issues. Great customer service for me and my bridesmaids.

2.2

I used to love David's Bridal and got most of my formal dresses here. It used to be a great place to shop--until they decided to try and become like a boutique. Now they don't let you try on a dress without an appointment, which is stupid because they can't hold clearance dresses so if you see one you like you just have to cross your fingers and hope it's there when you finally get your appointment. I knew the dress I wanted but hadn't bought it yet and it got marked down to clearance. When I went in they only had one left which was my exact size. They weren't going to let me try it on until I finally got one of the employees to when I told her, "look, I will buy this cash right now if I try it on and it works. You have all these fitting rooms free." She gave in and I got my dress. It wasn't the experience I had hoped for though. Buying your dress is supposed to be fun and it made it stressful.

1+ year ago
2.9

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid's dress here. The dresses were so pretty for the price but the customer service was just not acceptable. I had to go back 3 times for alterations and the employees working there are either inexperience or always having a bad day. They showed attitude or would simply ignore you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Summer was an excellent help during a trying time. With less than 3 months before my wedding my dress maker quit because of personal reasons. So I needed to find a dress and fast. I ended up with a bridesmaids dress because I wanted color and needed off the rack and I ended up with a beautiful dress.

Shannon
05/17/2014
3.3

I'm a plus size bride and not girly at all. I was NOT looking forward to finding a dress. Kelly was the lady that helped me. Her and the manager Shann were hilarious and kept me and my MOH laughing so hard. I had a great time and found my dream dress, bonus points that they remembered me when I came to pick up my dress.

The only downfall was when I went with my friend to find my flowergirls dress. The guy and the lady that we saw were not very helpful at all once they found out we were there for just that. We were left to find our own sizes for the dress. Not happy at all about that.

1.0

I shopped around a lot for a dress but found that davids bridal had the best prices for the quality. I ended up getting one of the vera wang lines. I hated every moment that I had to spend there. No one knew anything about fabrics alterations or sales. They have good deals but I am glad that I am done with my wedding and I never have to go back.

2.3

Overall, I was not happy with my experience at this particular David's Bridal location (Tukwila, WA). I had a poor experience on my first visit but luckily I was assigned a bridal consultant on my second visit who was great. Danielle took the time to help me choose between two dresses and suggested a few accessories that complimented the dress that I purchased.

3.5

The lady I had was really nice, but didnt really know how to handle a plus size bride. They also didnt have the dress that I fell in love with in my size so I either had to pay extra money for the plus size or I could pay the sale price if I got it a size smaller than what I am. Which means I HAVE to lose weight before my wedding. I tried my dress on in August, the first time when I bought it, they wont have it ready until December... which isnt a big deal because my wedding isnt until July. However, I made payments on my dress and they didnt send me emails like they said to remind me about my payments. I love my dress and would recommend but overall it wasnt a fabulous experience

2.6

I purchased my bridal gown here during their Semi-Annual Sale & received a $850 dress for only $550. This I was very happy about. After browsing through many bridal magazines I still haven't found a dress I like more & I spent so very little!

However my experience at this store itself was less than fantastic. I was required to make an appointment, but that appointment was only allowed to be 1 hour. And during the first 20 minutes of that half hour I was being 'signed up' and was required to take a tour of the store before we could even start looking for my dress. Then we picked out about 3 dresses. However I only had the lady who was helping me help me with the first one, after that she was no where to be found! I had to have my mom pull dresses for me even though that was 'against the rules' because I wasn't going to have enough time in my 1 hour appointment if I sat around waiting for the lady. Finally at the 55min mark the lady shows up and tells me my appointment was ending and asked if I liked my dress...

Although my customer service experience was less than pleasant I would recommend my friend visit here solely because they have great values during their sales.

0.5

The sales associates at the Tukwila, WA David's Bridal were the most rude individuals I've ever encountered. When I contacted customer service to get the issue resolved, I was told I would get a response in 48 hours. I had to call again 13 days later because no one ever responded. Then I waited another two weeks and called again. I finally got a hold of the district manager who was very kind but didn't really impress me with her resolution. We received more poor customer service at the Lynnwood and Spokane David's Bridals. I would never recommend David's Bridal to a bride or bridesmaids.

2+ years ago
3.5

Amazing dress. Decent staff who help you locate the dress of your dreams. Horrible alterations manager. worst customer service ever. went elsewhere for alterations. she was rude, rolled her eyes when i asked about the various bussling options and what they looked like.

2.5

Honestly I loved my dress and shoes that I got from them. Got the bridesmaids dresses/shoes and flower girl dress/shoes there, but other then that I would have taken my business elsewhere. Every time I went in, I felt I was inconveniencing them, hello? I am the bride, I am here spending money and had an appointment, I don't feel like I should be intruding on your day. You chose to work there. Everything turned out great, its just horrible service. I wouldn't recommend going to any of the locations unless you want a cold, not very helpful salesgirl. My first appointment was probably the best. Even in alterations I got offended. After my first fitting to adjust the length and add the bustle the alterations manager pretty much told me to work on my figure that, my chest area could use some work. Really? You tell a bride to lose weight. So unprofessional. No right to do that to anyone.

2+ years ago
3.5

I love my dress that I got at David's Bridal. I had another dress from another vendor that I was considering as well, but was able to go to David's Bridal with my mom and sister. The whole "production" is a little over the top for me, but I did end up finding my beautiful dress through the patience of the woman working with us.

3.6

Got my wedding dress and Bridal party dresses here. The two things I didn't like was I had 2 out of town people in my wedding and took the dresses in to get steamed and they didn't do it. Then got a coupon for alterations and they scheduled my appointment after coupon expired and would not let me use it.