Davids Bridal

(3.5/5.0)

Sort By:

3.4/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
dresses are wonderful but staff was a mess
Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love, love, loved working with David's Bridal! I had the perfect consultant (Cotea) she was absolutely great! My experience couldn't have been better!
Wedding: 07/06/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Beautiful dresses. very helpful, at a price that we could afford. The alterations were done well.
Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
David's Bridal made my experience with my family and friends fun and exciting. They were able to provide all of the services we needed from wedding gown to bridesmaids dresses. They made sure that all of the alterations were done in a timely manner.
Wedding: 04/21/2012
1.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
The dress was a great value, but the customer service was awful. I wasn't even offered accessories to go with my dress. I will never shop there again.
Wedding: 12/17/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was getting married/eloping and dress shopped two weeks before…I tried on 3 dresses and was sold. I paid under 300 dollars and the dress was exactly what I wanted. The staff did not help me much, they pretty much ignored me until I had 3 dresses on my arm.
Wedding: 10/30/2011
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 5 Reviews
I experienced horrible service with this company. I was thinking of buying a dress but looked elsewhere after one of the associates helping me walked away in the middle of a conversation and helped another bride in her gown. I was ignored and disrespected. I went back only for a headband after I realized I couldn't find it elsewhere.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to David's Bridal for my dress. I was very unpleased with the dress selectiona nd the prices were outrageous. I ended up getting my dress somewhere else. I did purchase my veil from David's Bridal though. It was an average comb veil with no head piece and it cost $50. David's Bridal is too expensive and their selection of dresses and sizes instore were not customer friendly.
Wedding: 09/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
friendly staff and great selection
Wedding: 09/04/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Ultimately, my experience was positive. My wedding dress was perfect and the alterations were very well done. They had overlooked my alteration, and it was not ready when I went to pick it up. This could have been a major problem, but I had them scheduled two months before the wedding. They had them done two weeks after the original date (still in plenty of time) and significantly discounted the cost of the alterations due to their oversight without me asking for any compensation.

For the bridesmaids dresses, it was a little more difficult than I expected because not all dresses and colors that were advertised in their current book were actually available. So, picking dresses was a bit difficult but once they were ordered, they arrived very quickly.

I dealt with David's Bridal in Savannah, GA and Chattanooga, TN (for my bridesmaids). Customer service was inconsistent. Some people were very helpful and friendly and some just didn't seem to care. Overall, it turned out very well, and I was happy with all dresses.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
3.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 5 Reviews
Rude at first until I had to contact the district manager. Afterwards, the manager was very helpful. The associates...not so much! Will put you on hold FOREVER! Not their fault...it's the system's fault. They get things wrong all the time. Suggestions...don't use a color scheme! Just have a black wedding...maybe they'll get it right. Maybe not! The worst of all my vendors..but couldn't do it without them...it's most convenient for weddings with members in different locations.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I loved using David's Bridal. My dress was fantastic, as were my bridesmaids'. My sales rep, Melissa K, was AWESOME. Ask for her. =) I would have given a 5/5 except my size was not available in some of the dresses I wanted to try and the store was REALLY hectic when I went (albeit on a Sunday).
Wedding: 12/20/2010
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
David's Bridal is a cheap way to get a wedding dress, especially if you have a time crunch on your hands. The prices are great, but the quality of service is greatly lacking. I felt that the speacialsts that I worked with (all three of them) were more interested in clocking-out or talking to their co-workers. It took ages to get someones attention to begin with and even longer to get accesories while trying on gowns. If you're in a budget or time crunch, go for it. If you got some extra time and money to blow then GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! The last thing you want is some moody dress vendor bogging down your big day.
Wedding: 11/13/2010
2.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I was NOT pleased with the service at David's Bridal. The associates were distant and NOT helpful. They were not friendly. They didn't seem interested in helping me find a dress at all.

When my mother and I walked in for my appointment, the associate barely greeted us, did not introduce herself, or ask our names. She shoved a catalog at me and said, "What dresses do you want to see?"
So I sat down and chose three that I liked the look of, and she brought them to a dressing room for me. I had to ask her what her name was.

The first dress that I tried on was THE Dress. I knew it right away, but my mom insisted that I try on a couple of other dresses just to be sure.
The associate brought a veil for me to try on, which I liked; but she started sticking a tiara on my head without even asking me if I wanted it or not. I had to tell her, "No no, I'm not a tiara kind of girl," before she slapped the thing on my head!

The price tag on THE Dress was a bit more than I had planned on spending, but the quality of the fabric and embroidery was worth the extra money. The dress was on sale, so I got it.

I asked if they could provide me with a fabric swatch of the color of my dress so that I could match other things in the wedding to the champagne ivory color. They said sure, they'd get it for me. Then they charged me a dollar for the fabric! Then when I held the fabric up to my dress, it wasn't the same color! They sold me the WRONG COLOR, and when I pointed out the mistake to them, they did NOT even apologize or admit their mistake! They were SO RUDE about it when I asked for a return.

My experience with the Alterations Staff was completely different. They were kind, considerate, friendly -asking me about my wedding and getting to know me. They are very good at their jobs, and made my dress fit me like a glove. Perfectly beautiful job! Those women are geniuses with needle and thread! I loved both my fittings and enjoyed my experience with Alterations as much as I hated my experience with the sales staff.
Wedding: 10/17/2010
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
The ladies at the Savannah, GA David's Bridal were welcoming and accommodating. The were patient while I tried on a myriad of dresses and came back several time indecisive until i finally chose one. The sale price was extremely reasonable though the alterations were a bit high.
Wedding: 09/11/2010
2.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
I used this vendor for the bridesmaids dresses. I originally had two colors of dresses but they discontinued one color without telling me. Customer service was terrible.
Wedding: 06/26/2010
 912-961-9338
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire