Davids Bridal

Davids Bridal

Favorite
savannah , GA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.7
4.1
Flexibility
3.5
3.6

The dress was nice. I wish my consultant would have been a little more helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nice dresses and invites. The sister company Mens Wearhouse I thought could do better. Also Davids need to have better deals on the birdcages headpiece.

1.2

I will not recommend this store to anyone. They were pushy, my consultant didn't listen to a word I said with regards to what I liked and did not like. She continued to push accessories on me, that I did not want. My MOH told her several times she would not be trying on any dresses that day and she tried to force her to do so.
I understand she was doing her job by trying to sell me things, but she made it very clear the only thing she cared about was selling me on something before I walked out the door. They made the experience stressfull and irritating.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The people that helped me were very nice and helped me find my dress on the first day. The alterations department had some pins on the floor which was NOT good because I had to bring my 1 yr old with me to get my alterations done but all in all, I am impressed.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was very pleased with the attention and helpfulness of all the ladies. It was a pleasure to get my dress from David's bridal! Thanks again girls you all were amazing!!!

3.1

THE DRESSES WAS NICE, AND WAS ORDER AND BACK ON TIME. BUT EVERYTIME SOMEONE WENT IN TO TRY ON A DRESS, IT WAS ALWAYS A PROBLEM. I HAD TO GO TO DAVIDS BRIDAL ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK FOR SOMETHING THAT THEY DIDNT/ WASNT DO RIGHT. IT WAS VERY STRESSFUL.

3.4

dresses are wonderful but staff was a mess

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love, love, loved working with David's Bridal! I had the perfect consultant (Cotea) she was absolutely great! My experience couldn't have been better!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses. very helpful, at a price that we could afford. The alterations were done well.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

David's Bridal made my experience with my family and friends fun and exciting. They were able to provide all of the services we needed from wedding gown to bridesmaids dresses. They made sure that all of the alterations were done in a timely manner.

1.8

The dress was a great value, but the customer service was awful. I wasn't even offered accessories to go with my dress. I will never shop there again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was getting married/eloping and dress shopped two weeks before…I tried on 3 dresses and was sold. I paid under 300 dollars and the dress was exactly what I wanted. The staff did not help me much, they pretty much ignored me until I had 3 dresses on my arm.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago
1.0

I experienced horrible service with this company. I was thinking of buying a dress but looked elsewhere after one of the associates helping me walked away in the middle of a conversation and helped another bride in her gown. I was ignored and disrespected. I went back only for a headband after I realized I couldn't find it elsewhere.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to David's Bridal for my dress. I was very unpleased with the dress selectiona nd the prices were outrageous. I ended up getting my dress somewhere else. I did purchase my veil from David's Bridal though. It was an average comb veil with no head piece and it cost $50. David's Bridal is too expensive and their selection of dresses and sizes instore were not customer friendly.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

friendly staff and great selection

4.2

Ultimately, my experience was positive. My wedding dress was perfect and the alterations were very well done. They had overlooked my alteration, and it was not ready when I went to pick it up. This could have been a major problem, but I had them scheduled two months before the wedding. They had them done two weeks after the original date (still in plenty of time) and significantly discounted the cost of the alterations due to their oversight without me asking for any compensation.

For the bridesmaids dresses, it was a little more difficult than I expected because not all dresses and colors that were advertised in their current book were actually available. So, picking dresses was a bit difficult but once they were ordered, they arrived very quickly.

I dealt with David's Bridal in Savannah, GA and Chattanooga, TN (for my bridesmaids). Customer service was inconsistent. Some people were very helpful and friendly and some just didn't seem to care. Overall, it turned out very well, and I was happy with all dresses.