Davids Bridal

• Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
Davids Bridal WPB, FL.. Most stressful and overwhelming experience ever. I went in with a vision and knew exactly what fit I wanted. I told the consultant but for some reason she kept bringing me exactly what I didn't want (strapless). At one point i was in a tiny dressing room with 5 poofy dresses that I hated. She didnt take them out and just kept bringing dresses. The consultant that I was assigned to told me she started 3 weeks ago so she didn't know where to find the dresses I wanted. She did not help me zip up dress, I was with my daughter so my daughter helped me. Not once did she listen to what I wanted. I left with nothing.
Wedding: 08/01/2015
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
i had read horrible reviews about davids bridal, but i have to say that my experience was phenomenal! i am someone who doesnt like dresses and being the center of attention. however when i went in for my bridal appointment on saturday february 8th 2014, i was blown away. i had a list of dresses i was interested in, they had four of them in the store, the consultant pulled 3 out and then the stylist they assigned me pulled another 3 out, between the two of them they helped me find the perfect dress. i am very please with it, i got an excellent deal for the dress i got! i want every one who would like a dress to go to the davids bridal in nashua nh and ask for beth and susie!!!! you cant go wrong!
Wedding: 07/11/2015
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5

Trish 1 Reviews
I was a bridesmaid for a wedding recently. The girl who helped us even yelled at us because she didn't tell us where to try the dresses on but apparently had assigned dressing rooms without telling us. She yelled all the girls sizes out and treated the bride like she was a chore and inconvenience. Its a very assembly-line feeling when you are there. When I ordered my dress, it fit fine, even with a little extra room. When it arrived, it didn't fit at all. My weight was the same, so I didn't understand why it was so different. I called them and told them the wedding was 2 weeks away and it doesn't fit right as it did in the store. They simply said, "well...you can call the other stores in the country and get it shipped to you in a different size. Good luck." HORRIBLE customer service! I had to order the dress from CO (I live in PA) over-nighted to ensure I had a dress for the wedding. Well the next size was just too big everywhere. I basically just stopped eating and hit the gym double time until the wedding to fit into the original dress.
There is a 14 day return policy. However, NOT for anything but online orders. You need to go online and get a return code as soon as you get the dress (if you order online) so that you can send it back if its bad (and it will be). If you order the dress in store and it comes to you being awful, forget about that money because they will NOT return any money or help you at all. "All sales are final" on all dresses. Probably because they know the poor quality of the dresses and would lose too much money if they allowed returns. I know for my wedding that I will not look for a bridal gown there, especially if they can't even handle bridesmaid dresses.
DO NOT GO TO DAVIDS BRIDAL!!!!!!!!!
Wedding: 05/16/2015
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I recently bought my wedding dress from Davids bridal. When I went into the store in August I knew exactly what dress I wanted and also had picked out the bridesmaid dress's all on line. So the sales person didn't really have to do much except get the dress's off the rack. I tried on my dress and loved it just like I thought I'd would so than two of my bridesmaids tried on the dress I picked out for them. I decided that all of this would work amazing and purchased my dress. The sales person informed US that we would receive 20 off of the bridesmaid dress's because I purchased my dress there. That sounded great because the dress was originally 189.99 and was on sale for 149.99. Therefore with an additional 20 bucks off that would make the dress's affordable for my bridesmaids! Well when I went back in with all 8 of my bridesmaids this past weekend we were told (this is after we altered the color and I picked out my veil) that because the dress was already discounted to the 149.99 that we could not have anything additional off the dress's. After explaining to the sales person that, that was not what we were told, she eventually got a manager. I explained the to the manager what I was told for pricing on this dress and that two of my bridesmaids were also with me when I was told that the dress was 129.99. The manager was rude and didn't do anything for us. I even told her that I would take my business elsewhere, but she didn't seem to care. Totally fruastrating because I was completely set on this dress and veil, so I went ahead with the purchase, but I can guarantee that I will never recommend David's Bridal to anyone again!
Wedding: 02/14/2015
0.1/5.0

Private User 2 Reviews
David’s Bridal in Metairie, LA. When I arrived at the store I told the receptionist I had an appointment and she had me fill out a form with my information on it(which I had already filled out to make the appointment) She suggested that I get a mermaid style dress because I it would hide my stomach from having kids. NEWS FLASH! I don’t have kids. I may not be a stick figure model but I am by no means overweight and even if I was, why would any sales person tell you this?! She gave us a booklet of dresses and told us to go look. She didn’t bother to explain how the dresses were arranged. At this point I was very confused. What was the point of making an appointment if they don’t help you find dresses? After about 20min. of walking around trying to find a dress, a salesperson finally said she was the person assigned to help me. I told her what kind of dress I wanted (one with not a lot of frills) and she told me they don’t carry many like that. I gave her my list of dresses anyway and she said she would pull a few. Another 20min. goes by and she is nowhere to be found. My mom and I just started pulling dresses on our own. The saleswoman reappeared, gave us a dressing room and said she would be back to help me try them on. She didn't show back up. My mom helped me try them on and pick different ones. We tried getting other sales people to help us and they basically ignored us. We were so fed up that we decided to leave. We needed to find our sales woman first because she had my papers with the dresses I liked with her. When we found her she tried to say that we were not her appointment and pawn us off on another sales woman. The new sales lady asked for the appointment sheet but it had suddenly disappeared. (After talking with the manager we found out that the original sales woman lied. She was in charge of our appointment) I think that anyone going to the Metairie David’s Bridal should be aware that the sales people are very sketchy, rude and not helpful at all.
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I went to Richmond VA for my wedding dress and I had the very best experience ever. The consultants name was Kat and she was simply amazing. I was not her only bride she two others to help as well, but I didn't even notice because she was so present and helpful. I would recommend them to any one who wants a wedding dress and a great stress free experience at the same time.
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 2 Reviews
This was a stressful experience!! The consultants were nice, but they kept bringing me dresses that were out of my budget!!
0.0/5.0
  • Value:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
Thank God I did not buy my wedding dress from David's bridal. I had the worst experience with the Middletown NY store. I walked in there without an appointment big mistake. The receptionist was so rude. I already selected the bridesmaid dress in another store and one of my girls already purchased it. My second Bridesmaid could not come so we had to go to the middletown store. Well it was a fiasco to say the least. We had to wait a bit for a sales person. When we got one, they kept asking who was the bride. I kept telling them it was me and that we are here to pick up the bridesmaid dress I already selected three weeks ago. Mind you the other store said I can go anywhere to pick up the dress without a problem. The middletown store was filthy and the sales person although nice gave up on us after she told us that the dress was discontinued and they would not be able to order a size 12. I asked what would happened now. She got the manager and the manager kept telling me it was a special occasion dress and she would have to hunt for it in other stores. It took them an hour and 1/2 to locate the dress. They finally found one but it had a busted zipper. the manager said she would fix it at no charge. Thank god What irritated me was the lack of concern if they could not find the dress. All they cared about was the if we could not find it we would have to buy a different dress or by the next size up and have it altered. Alterations cost money which i did not want to sock on my bridesmaid. The lack of communication that the dress was discontinued after 3 weeks of my first bridesmaid was so irritating because i should have been told about that. I am deeply disappointed in this store and will never shop at David's bridal again.
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I bought my dress here in December and will be purchasing bridesmaids dresses within the next few weeks. Although I love my dress, this store is almost always overbooked with those poor consultants helping multiple brides at a time. Constantly running around helping everyone they can, I can only imagine how exhausted they are at the end of the day. If they cut down the appointments, brides would feel like they are getting the attention they feel they deserve. I personally didn't want someone checking in on me every few minutes, but i'm not like other brides who feel the wedding is their time to be treated like a spoiled princess. The other main reason why I came here was they offer the credit card option with no interest if paid off in 6 months! That really helped the blow of an expensive dress and multiple accessories! If you don't expect to be doted on like member of the royal family, (and thankfully I don't!) this is a great place to find some wonderful product at a very reasonable price.
Wedding: 12/07/2014
2.4/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
If considering ordering from David's Bridal online, make sure that you make NO MISTAKES and have NO QUESTIONS. It is nearly impossible to get in touch with customer service and once you do, you have to leave a message and wait for your call to be returned within 72 hours.

I have yet to place an order, but am waiting for customer service to get back to me to answer a few questions first (the items I want are final sale). The only reason I am keeping David's Bridal in my consideration set is because the flower girl dresses (I need 5) are so much cheaper than any other place.
Wedding: 11/08/2014
1.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I went with my daughter and the wedding party to find dresses. I was disappointed with the lack of service and uncaring attitude displayed by the staff. I spent my time pulling dresses for everyone to try and was not able to enjoy the experience. I really thought by making an appointment that an employee would make recommendations or pull stock since they know the merchandise.
Truly a huge disappointment. I wanted my daughter to shop elsewhere but she insisted on purchasing from David's bridal. The final insult was to spend $1,500 and not get a bag for the wedding dress; No thank you for the purchase or follow-up card like other salons. No information given on alterations, etc. Truly not a business I would recommend people shop because it is not the experience desired by a bride or her wedding party.
Wedding: 10/30/2014
1.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
My daughter's dress from David's Bridal is beautiful. We haven't been for her first fitting yet and the dress is 300.00 less than what we paid. No adjustments? Don't understand, we just picked it up less than a month ago. We can't even use the money for alterations. This doesn't make sense to me?
Wedding: 10/19/2014
1.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I was stunned at the lack of professional decorum at David's Bridal on Fayetteville Road in Durham, NC. The employees seemed harried and unconcerned about making the experience enjoyable and special. Two of the young women attending us used extremely bad language. Several had body piercings and tattoos. Worst of all, they knew nothing about garment construction. David's had obviously put no time into training their employees. When I asked for a Princess Line dress, I got only blank stares. They did not know anything about garment construction or fabrics. It was an impersonal, factory line approach to a wedding where far from being treasured the bride was subjected to bullying!
Wedding: 10/11/2014
1.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD!!!!! Terrible from beginning to end. It is the Wal-Mart of Bridal ware. My consultant would disappear for long periods of time. My bridesmaid had to pull dresses for me after waiting in the dressing room for almost 45 minutes. When she did arrive she would not pull dresses I wanted to see on me. There were no place for my guest to sit. The consultant was more focused on selling me everything in the store except a wedding dress. I didn't even get to ring the bell when I did say yes to my dress. They ordered the size they thought I needed. When I came in for my fitting the dress, that was a month late arriving, was 3.5 sizes too big. Even at that point she was still trying to get me to buy a size bigger. stating she was afraid I was going to gain weight before the wedding. I had to fight with them reorder the dress in the size I wanted. From here they told me the dress would not be here until 10 days before my wedding. I had to pretty much call David himself to get the dress arrive in a timely manner. When I went to have alterations completed the alteration lady stated alteration would cost over $300 because my dress was too big . . . . again. She too would disappear for long periods of time. At this point I had enough,. I left and have never been back since. My recommendation is if you find a dress you love at Davids Bridal order it online. Their online customer service is much better.
Wedding: 10/04/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Value:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I had a terrible experience when I was trying to find my wedding dress. I have never planned a wedding before nor have I helped plan one before... So the experience is a new one. When I went to David's bridal I felt extremely rushed and was ambushed by several of the staff members including my consultant, the manager, another consultant and the seamstress. I did not have any time to myself to think and was told that if I did not purchase it that day, the dress that I liked will not be there the next time because it was a big seller. Because of all these factors I decided that I should just purchase the dress. I felt that they were extremely unprofessional during this time due to the fact that this is a big purchase and a huge decision for a very important life event for myself. I felt that they we're not understanding and rude.

This was the David's bridal in York, Pennsylvania.
Wedding: Recently Married
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Horrible service. Alterations done with holes which they called "scars" which they said is NORMAL.Holes are holes which is not normal! Never will use them again.
Wedding: Recently Married
 619-220-8008
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire