David Lynn Photography

Value
Flexibility
Katherine
09/27/2014

We cannot begin to put into words how wonderful David Lynn Photography is! Not only were they extremely easy to work with, but they captured our day so perfectly it seems as if we are reliving it every time we look at the pictures! We planned our wedding at Devil's Thumb Ranch from out of state, which was stressful in and of itself. Dave and Lynn were extremely responsive via email and took away a lot of the stress of planning from afar. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them after our engagement session, so much so that we barely noticed them photographing at our ceremony (in a Catholic Church) or at the reception. Talk about professional! The results were incredible. We cannot thank them enough!

Private User
Recently Married

I could not recommend David and Lynn Photography highly enough. Not only are they talented photographers, able to capture stunning and beautiful moments, they are also genuinely wonderful people. You will not meet a nicer or more fun couple (in general), let alone as a photography team. My husband and I had so much fun with David and Lynn. They immediately make you feel comfortable and at ease. They are both so upbeat and energetic, yet they have a very calming and peaceful energy- exactly what you need on your wedding day. They were so easy to work with- very flexible with our timelines and also sure to capture the specific pictures we wanted. Lynn called me a week or so before the wedding to make sure she understood our unique picture requests. For me, that included getting as many pictures as possible with my 94 year old grandmother who was making a big trip out to be at our wedding. The pictures they captured of my grandma actually bring me to tears- they went above and beyond and gave us pictures from our wedding day that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. My sister and dear friend also used David Lynn photography for their weddings, so I have had the opportunity to work with them and see their work multiple times. Their pictures are consistently thoughtful and beautiful- they never disappoint.

Services Used: Photography

It was such a privilege having the chance to work with Lynn and Dave for our wedding. They are a truly wonderful team, both professionally and personally.

Leading up to the wedding, Lynn and Dave took the time to meet with us, get to know us as a couple and what we hoped for in terms of look and feel for the photography for our wedding. In addition to listening and excitedly embracing our ideas and vision, they also were able to share a lot of expert advice about the best schedule for the wedding day and best places to take our photos together.

The day of the wedding, Lynn and Dave expertly teamed up to make sure every special aspect of our big day was covered. They were extremely caring and thoughtful, making sure that the time we spent taking pictures was fun and loving. We felt so grateful for the care and guidance they provided throughout the entire day!

And, perhaps most importantly, their photos of the day are GORGEOUS! All of our guests ooh'ed and ahh'ed over the photos, and we couldn't be happier with how they captured our special day. Lynn and Dave are so incredibly talented, and we are so grateful that we chose them to help us always remember our wedding day! I could not recommend them more highly!

Services Used: Photography

Both my husband and I can not say enough about David Lynn Photography. The entire experience with David and Lynn was amazing. The quantity and quality of the photos is exceptional and they were well worth every penny we spent. They are consummate professionals, creative and very experienced and skilled. The entire day we had the feeling we were in good hands. We never even noticed they were there during most of our ceremony and reception (which is what you want) yet they captured every moment from multiple angles. They maneuvered threw the dynamics of our large families and we got all the shots we could have imagined and then some. So many of my friends were disappointed in their wedding photos from other photographers and since you can never recreate the day, we are thrilled that we love our photos from David and Lynn. The only issue you might have is narrowing down selections for your album because there will be so many beautiful shots. We would use David and Lynn again a hundred times over! Great choice.

Services Used: Photography

Dave and Lynn are fabulous! Not only is their photography work beautiful, but they are great to work with. They are flexible with their schedule, generous with their time, and so friendly. It turned out to be super cold and rainy on our wedding day, and when I asked them if we should still plan on going outside on the boat to take pictures, they smiled and told me we could do whatever made me happy. We ended up getting some beautiful shots in the rain, on the lake, with horses on the ranch, and in a boat. Every one of our family and friends loved working with them and we've since been asked for their contact information for future work. I've even taken a photography class with Dave since our wedding. I would recommend Dave and Lynn all day long!

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I were very happy with our experience with David Lynn Photography! From being flexible for the engagement session (we were waiting for the fall colors to turn in the Vail Valley), to delivering stunning and creative photos from our wedding, we were extremely satisfied with David and Lynn's professionalism and know-how. I would highly recommend working with David & Lynn Photography for your wedding!

Christine & Cody
06/20/2014

From the first time we met David and Lynn they made us feel completely at ease, almost like we had known them for years. This made having them be a part of our wedding an absolute joy. You will not find two nicer people to work with!

Just as importantly, we were so happy with the photos they took of us and our wedding. They did a great job of giving us direction when we needed it but fading into the background and getting candid photos when the time called for that as well. Their product is absolutely amazing.

If you have a chance to work with David and Lynn I highly suggest it!

Catherine
06/14/2014

David and Lynn were fantastic. They were friendly, professional, and flexible. Our guests and family continually remarked what a pleasure they were. It was an added bonus that they work as a team, which allowed them to photograph even more of the event. We are so happy to have found them. Our photographs are stunning, and they did a fantastic job capturing the beauty of the setting and the joy of the evening. They struck a perfect balance and made sure to take great shots without being intrusive. They even had a preview of the photos at the wedding itself. We could not be happier with our experience--we highly recommend them!

Shelly
03/20/2014

Dave/Lynn are wonderful. They made us feel very at ease and captured the real moments we wanted captured. The day flew by; we have lovely photos to re-live it. Anyone looking for a fab photographer will be thrilled to work with Dave/Lynn.