David Lynn Photography

David Lynn Photography

821 Santa Fe Drive
Denver, CO 80204 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a privilege having the chance to work with Lynn and Dave for our wedding. They are a truly wonderful team, both professionally and personally.

Leading up to the wedding, Lynn and Dave took the time to meet with us, get to know us as a couple and what we hoped for in terms of look and feel for the photography for our wedding. In addition to listening and excitedly embracing our ideas and vision, they also were able to share a lot of expert advice about the best schedule for the wedding day and best places to take our photos together.

The day of the wedding, Lynn and Dave expertly teamed up to make sure every special aspect of our big day was covered. They were extremely caring and thoughtful, making sure that the time we spent taking pictures was fun and loving. We felt so grateful for the care and guidance they provided throughout the entire day!

And, perhaps most importantly, their photos of the day are GORGEOUS! All of our guests ooh'ed and ahh'ed over the photos, and we couldn't be happier with how they captured our special day. Lynn and Dave are so incredibly talented, and we are so grateful that we chose them to help us always remember our wedding day! I could not recommend them more highly!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave and Lynn are fabulous! Not only is their photography work beautiful, but they are great to work with. They are flexible with their schedule, generous with their time, and so friendly. It turned out to be super cold and rainy on our wedding day, and when I asked them if we should still plan on going outside on the boat to take pictures, they smiled and told me we could do whatever made me happy. We ended up getting some beautiful shots in the rain, on the lake, with horses on the ranch, and in a boat. Every one of our family and friends loved working with them and we've since been asked for their contact information for future work. I've even taken a photography class with Dave since our wedding. I would recommend Dave and Lynn all day long!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were very happy with our experience with David Lynn Photography! From being flexible for the engagement session (we were waiting for the fall colors to turn in the Vail Valley), to delivering stunning and creative photos from our wedding, we were extremely satisfied with David and Lynn's professionalism and know-how. I would highly recommend working with David & Lynn Photography for your wedding!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave/Lynn are wonderful. They made us feel very at ease and captured the real moments we wanted captured. The day flew by; we have lovely photos to re-live it. Anyone looking for a fab photographer will be thrilled to work with Dave/Lynn.

• Wedding: 03/20/2014
Profile Picture
Shelly
1 Review
303-638-4646
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire