David J Botelho/ Botelho Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Having David at our wedding was a wonderful experience. He's very professional and has a great eye for catching the moment. He really saved the day for us when my original photographer was over two hours late and I desperately needed someone. He helped us out greatly and took higher quality photos than the other photographer (once she finally decided to show up)! I would recommend him to anybody looking for a professional wedding photographer with beautiful results and quick turnaround!

Services Used: Photography

David was a fantastic photographer. We couldn't be happier with the outcome of our photos and the experience of working with him was stress free. The engagement photo session gave us a unique opportunity to get comfortable working with him and on the wedding day he and his partner were able to get all the shots without making the even a photo shoot. We were able to enjoy our day to the fullest knowing that he was there to capture every moment. His talent and experience were invaluable to us.

Services Used: Photography

We hired David for our wedding on 10.2.10. David was professional and a pleasure to work with from start to finish even after we moved our wedding date up 3 months. He was the only vedor that actually showed he cared about the event and took all our of fears and worries away. He addressed all questions and concerns that same day or the following day. David took hundreds of photos and made sure we got every shot we wanted and more.

Services Used: Photography

I highly recommend using David Botelho as a photographer for your special day. I personally can say that I had no fear of how my wedding pictures would come out knowing that David is the upmost professional and he makes sure that every shot is going to be one that you treasure for the rest of your life! From the very beginning David wants to make sure that when your big day comes he is ready: his communication and responsiveness make you realize that your wedding is not only important to you but also to him. Your wedding day is one that is special and David was able to capture pictures that I will forever hold dear to my heart, I am truly grateful for this.

Services Used: Photography

David was awesome. I highly recommend him for all your photography needs.

Services Used: Photography

David was our photographer for our July 11, 2009 wedding. He captured our crazy wedding in beautiful pictures that I will cherish forever. He is extremely responsive - he answered all questions and concerns we had in such a timely manner which made working with him extremely easy. He was so wonderful to work with that we hired him to do our maternity shoot. You will not have any regrets hiring him!

Services Used: Photography

David Botelho was the greatest vendor we dealt with for our wedding. We were extremely impressed with David's professionalism, amazing photo quality, and just overall how easy and pleasant he was to deal with. He was the only vendor that treated us like it was actually our wedding day, and he was so nice to make sure we got all of the special pictures we wanted. We got our pictures really fast after our wedding, which was really important to us. We would highly recommend David to anyone looking for a great photographer for any special event!

Services Used: Photography

Working with David was the easiest part of the whole wedding. He knew what we wanted even when we did not. The photographs were beautiful and my wife was very,very pleased. He was asked to do our wedding after our original photographer backed out on us the night before, he said he would be glad to help and rushed in to do the job. We love him and we love our wedding photographs... Thank you David! These were the best quality photos Ive ever seen and he gave us the package that we wanted, not what he wanted to sell us like other photographers did. Great Job, highly recommended.

Services Used: Photography

Our Pictures from the wedding were amazing! I could not be happier with the quality of photos David provided for us. He exceeded my expectations by a mile. He was very professional and is a genuinely nice guy. He also did my sister's wedding photography and did an absolutely beautiful job on her pictures as well. I would recommend him over and over again. Wonderful service!!!!!